Why is this dude so butthurt?

>entire career revolves around hating muslims
>trump wants to ban muslims
>gets ass mad because its too heavy handed

go listen to his podcast on trump, hes all mad that trump actually won the whole damn thing.

Because Sam Harris actually knows how to defeat Islam.

hint: it's not pissing off muslims and spawning alienation.

>Hating Muslims
*Islam

Because he's not 12 and/or retarded like you or trump.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Or we could just distance ourselves from Islam until it undergoes a reformation thereby preventing unnecessary cultural conflicts in the long run

Or you know, we could make things a lot harder for ourselves in the long and short term

one because he is actually a liberal so believes in liberal things like more taxes on the wealthy and gay marriage.

two he hardly ever mentions muslims themselves he just shits on islam.

Muslims are only bad when they threaten Israel or Jews.

And right wing whites are worse for esoteric reasons.

>Hating Nazis

*Nazism

(He would never say that because he's a cowardly kike)

t. Abraham Goldberg

Jew

Not sure why Sam Harris cares for anything. Godlessness ultimately results in meaninglessness - or at least the arbitrary application of meaning to things, which is absurd - and total relativity. So what's his point in all this?

(you)

Which Ben Stiller movies are anti-Muslim? I wanna see those

I actually listen to his podcasts in full.

Basically, he believes cuckservatives represent "the right", he hosted Andrew Sullivan not so long ago and hearing him prattle on about privilege nonsense I was so glad know he's been fucked off.

He (Andrew) talked of "purging" Trump like thought in conservatism. No, Andrew......it's you and all your rotten neocon/neoliberal/globalist fuckhead kind who need to get the fuck out forever and take your shitty politics with you.

He's an atheist jew which means his tribe has sworn allegiance to globalist leftists.

Sam Harris might be the dumbest smart person in existence.

Maybe one day that dumb jew will realize the entire atheist ideology can be undermined in two words.

"says who"

Dumb fuck atheist can't answer why they shouldn't kill people and shit in each others mouths. They have no divine being to keep them in check. So they just wallow around in degeneracy and wonder why they are pieces of shit.

Fuck this worthless kike.

harris is a dumbass. he was always hitchens for pussies.

>le regurgitating well known talking points made my career man

He doesn't like Trump because Trump is a dumb clueless person. Listen to a couple Sam Harris interviews. He is an eloquent and methodical speaker. Listen to Trump talk. He is a clueless rambling fool.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for Trump, but he's obviously a dumb person. I voted for Trump because the things he says, regardless of how poorly he says them, are right. America first, stop exploitative trade deals, deport illegals, stop fighting unnecessary wars, terrorists are mostly Muslim, etcetera.

Sam cannot make the lap I did of acknowledging Trump is dumb, but still the best choice, because he lives in an elite liberal bubble where the problems that keep half our population in poverty are a distant thought.

Harris repeats every political basic bitch mainstream talking point about Trump.

He needs Scott Adams or somebody on there to talk him out of his brainwashing.

Sam Harris speaks like a guy trying not to have a Fruedian Slip that he chugs dick. That kike can't form a thought in his head that isn't around parroting what other faggots have said.

he shoulda ran for president then. tough shit.

>Sam Harris

>hate muslims
>thinks trump wants a blanket ban on muslims
>hates trump

thats 3 things I literally have no interest in, why would I go listen to his podcast?

why would anyone listen to a podcast because the person proportedly has cognitive dissonance? Its hard to run into a liberal that doesnt, I do not need any more of that in my life.

If you want a podcast that isnt shit listen to the best podcast in the universe, the No Agenda show.

>go listen to his podcast

no

Because Sam Harris is a fraud who says whatever it takes to stay in the good graces of high society.

Waaaa, Trump is a dumb and clueless person even though he is a successful businessman and the President-elect of the United States, waaaa!

Sam Harris thinks Sam Harris is a genius. He's a piece of shit. Plus, I get the same creepy feeling watching his videos that I do watching Joel O'steen's videos.

Sam Harris is a liberal, like all liberals they have superiority complex. If something isn't done their own, they throw a tantrum.

As for him reforming Islam. It will never happen. Muslim extremist views are apart of mainstream culture in the middle east. To reform Islam there needs to be something like the french revolution but just in the middle east.

Unfortunately we'll keep importing Muslims to the western world until atheist Muslims like maajid nawaz get killed in the streets for their views on Islam.

All liberals fault because they can't criticize a religion made up by brown people.

>taking Islamo dick is the real solution.

Hes a jew that literally jews jews

He shits on everyone and they all hate him

>implying you get your morals from a god

I can't believe americucks are this dumb

Yes, a man who won a stunning upset victory over the entire political establishment by persuading millions of people and flipping states that haven't been red since the 80s with a fraction of the money that his opponents on both sides spent is "obviously a dumb person."

>Because Sam Harris actually knows how to defeat Islam.
>hint: it's not pissing off muslims and spawning alienation.

uh fighting islam is easy. Ban it. Ban mosques. Ban muslim clothing. Islam will disappear immediately. It can't function without control, because islam has no deep spirituality, everything is about external piety.

>Implying any reasonable person will listen to a person.

Have you read history faggot? Show me where people follow the path of a person for good.

You're very stupid. Please don't reproduce.

Islam is a cancer that originated underground. You're basically fanning the fire with that strategy.

The real strategy is not banning anything but educating everyone about Islam.

>because islam has no deep spirituality
christcucks actually believe this

I bet mudslimes feel real spiritual when they are raping their own daughters and stoning them to death.

I bet their is a real sense of connection to the world when you throw a random faggot off the roof.

Kill yourself your third world piece of shit. God hates you and thats why you were born there.

you're honestly triggering me right now

Lol, try educating muslims about islam, you'll get your fucking head cut off....also they breed faster than you can jack off, so education isn't on the table

How about an argument you fucking gypsy scum?

If you don't allow your enemies to cuck you, they win.

You both misunderstand Islam, and therefore you will never defeat it.

But if you're a christcuck, you wouldn't want to defeat Islam anyway. It's the cancerous oven that keeps your religion alive (and not dead like it should be).

lincoln?
ML King Jr?
Jesus?

eh you first buddy

Oh fuck off, the only thing that's going to defeat Islam is a fucking crusade

I'm pretty sure we wont need to "deafeat' them once they emerge from the dark ages.

>defeating a war-based religion with a war

That only holds it off and galvanizes it for a future battle. Not true defeat.

Sam Harris is a fucking faggot. He adheres to logic like two part epoxy until he talks about trump, in which case his only arguments are try-hard adhom attacks. He must be jealous of Trumps big hands.

> a faggot literally assassinated in his lifetime
> a nigger litterally assassinated in his lifetime
> a jew literally assassinated in his lifetime

Top KEK

But as an aside, Jesus is a messenger of God and MLK just ripped him off. And considering Lincoln was just parroting the words of our founding father (aka JESUS), it looks like every point you made isn't founded in a PERSON, but an idea of God.

The only reason any of those people believed what they believed, and thus got other to act better, was because of religion.

Do you have a point shit head? Or are you wasting me time?

Eh, try asking Sam if he hates Nazism but could have empathy for Nazis. His answer might surprise you.

>Sam Harris is a fraud who says whatever it takes to stay in the good graces of high society.
What the hell do you think "the good graces of high society" looks like? Because it's not getting labeled a crypto-fascist neocon. I suppose from the vantage point of Sup Forums, Sam's position looks like "good graces" relatively.

Have you ever considered that the problem might not be with Sam, but with you?

okay, because of abrogation in the Islamic religion, it is fundamentally evil.

Dispute it you worthless fucking mudslime.

>christcucks are sociopaths who would kill people and shit in each others mouths if some magical sky daddy didn't tell them not to

Newsflash: what's true in reality does not depend on what you think would be more morally sound

that's not what you're arguing schlomo
you're arguing that islam doesn't have spirituality
but without arguments

the spirituality lives in obediance, it's still spritiuality i guess but not the personalized version that we're used to

It doesn't have spirituality because anyone with half a brain can realize it's constructed to control people.

That's whats abrogation is about, it's a way of subverting all the spirituality to do evil shit and think you are right.

Abrogation undermines the entire religion you fucking faggot.

Seriously just finish Gods job and kill yourself. You got put in Romania and no ones care about you.

Because he's a filthy kike, why the fuck else.

see christcuck even the leaves know better
when will you finally grow up?

This.

And if you try telling this to Sam Harris fanboys (I know three of them, and they were "persuaded" by the show he did with the neocon fag with AIDs to vote for Hillary.) They'll just basically say:

>"dude, have you ever heard Trump ever utter something that wasn't just complete garbage".

And if you retort, have you ever listened to more than a few second sound-clip of him or even read a transcript of a speech of his?

>I don't listen to or care to listen to stupid people sorry.

Then how do you know they're stupid?

>lol, I'm done discussing this.

A vicious cycle.

Literally this was what happened to me every fucking time when discussed over chat/text. When confronted in person, they just side-skirt, pretend to agree with you to prevent any public embarrassment.

>retarded faggot who doesn't realize the two atheist countries (the USSR and RED CHINA) killed more of THEIR OWN PEOPLE than any religion has SINCE IT'S FUCKING INCEPTION.

Do you really think atheism won't lead to the persecution and killing of innocents?

HAVE YOU READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK FAGGOT?

>listening to leafs version of life

How fucking low can you go mudslime? Are you really a believer in cultural relativism as well? Is there any part of you that isn't controlled by kikes?

>islam has no spirituality

Islam is a war-based religion with a heavy emphasis on martyrdom and sacrificing your present life for a spiritual existence afterwards. Of course it's fucking spiritual.

I get that you hate Islam, but you don't even hate it for the right reasons. It's insults our entire movement. The problem with Islam is that it's almost ENTIRELY spiritual. And a muslim is willing to create chaos in the present world for enjoyment afterwards. It creates terrible societies because unlike christianity, there is no real focus on investing in your worldly life.

>sam harris has a show called "waking up with sam harris"
>his voice is pure melatonin