Plz be fake

i can't take it Sup Forums. please tell me this is ctr propaganda.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-obamacare-repeals-latest-policies-quote-replacement-president-elect-a7412621.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339
youtube.com/watch?v=DkiNJlDKmhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for your """"concern""""

you guys are still really bad at this.

explain

Thank you for creating the record

He's calling op a CTR shill. even though what op posted has been stated in many different news sources.

It is propaganda. sage

you mean the smear campaign news sources? Sure don't take those with an entire mountain....no a planet of fucking salt.

Nice clickbait

Ive seen no real proof or any evidence

>will not repeal obamacare
>is not interested in putting Hillary to prison
>will lose California
>most importantly, still controlled by kikes
You did it, Sup Forums!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

CTR your days are numbered

>constant and known lier backs off his statements
Wow
Who could have ever guessed
Next you're going to tell me the Wall isn't going to happen

This

> Mexico isn't going to pay for wall
> Obamacare is not going to be repealed
> Hillary is not going to jail

Congratulations you fucking assholes, you got duped. We told you so, sincerely Paultards

You guys still believe headlines after all this?

See Styx's new video on this.

THANK YOU FOR TRYING, TRYING IS ALL THAT MATTERS, SHILL

He basically said "Obama asked me to listen to his ideas. Out of respect, I'll listen to his ideas, but regardless, I'll seriously reform or repeal Obamacare". Media is taking it way out of context.

Also,
END THE FED
>RON PAULF OR TREASURY
END THE FED
>RON PAULF OR TREASURY
END THE FED
>RON PAULF OR TREASURY
END THE FED
>RON PAULF OR TREASURY
END THE FED
>RON PAULF OR TREASURY

The man isn't even in office and you're already saying he's going back on promises. Fuck off faggot.

You turn if you want to.

Expect for the fact he said it in a big announcement. Also why are you guys surprised? Trump said he is for universal healthcare. I'm concern all the Trump voters here only paid attention to the things they wanted and ignored all the progress lib shit Trump claim to do.

Do me a solid and take your own life, my nig.

He's not even in office yet. Calm down.

Here the interview he is only keeping the good shit you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog

He isn't even in office yet; calm the fuck down with these conjectures.

When Trump starts to get shit going and make things better for regular americans, we're gonna see all these liberals lose more and more popular support and get crazier and crazier.

For those who don't remember Obamacare was pretty much alter to fail by the conservative party. They expected Obama to get rid of it, but he wanted a legacy to much to do that. So we got stuck with a shitty bill. So Trump is fixing it.

>trip
You realise you're making a trail for trillionaires to follow you fucking moron, go user and make the cunts work for their mark.

He is keeping the part that lets kids stay on their parents plan and people with pre-existing problems can keep their doctors when the switch happens. As a whole, Obama is fucking gone.

That's it bozo.

He literally names the two provisions he wants to keep and they're completely reasonable

No he is calling him a concern troll, which is exactly what the OP is.
Independent drops a clickbait headline, Trump repeats his position on Obamacare that he has been consistent on since a debate in February:
>TRUMP: I agree with that 100% (repealing obamacare), except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare.
> I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

It was specifically talked about on FOX earlier today.

How many above my reply are newfag retards who love bumping concern shillthreads more than fapping to traps? Gas all of them.

Get the fuck out of pol, dummies

Kill yourself

Have you not learned to ignore the MSM yet?

It's not a U-turn when he literally said that he liked those two parts of the Affordable Care Act during the second debate.

what you doing believing the press after all we've experienced during the election.

>did a "U-turn"
>doing the thing he said he'd do 10 months ago

Am I the ONLY ONE who remembers him stating that we must have compassion and the issue is that the markets aren't competitive?

This is a new CTR agenda everyone.

STOP REPLYING.

They want to create discontent so they can push a "muh free delegates" meme with less pushback.

CTR foolishly admitted to us they "weren't getting fired, they were getting reassigned".

STOP REPLYING TO THESE SHILLS.

WHAT?>!!! A POLITICIAN EMBELLISHING PROMISES WHILE RUNNING THEN NOT DOING IT!>>!>

yeah thats never happened ever.

>the CTR meme is never going to die because people believe trolls

Sup Forums needs a cleansing

I'm hoping that everybody who actually paid attention to Trump understood that he's a fucking business man, not a politician with core beliefs. He's going to make deals and get shit done, and all the crazy shit he said was in preparation for meeting Democrats and Republicans down the middle.

Anyone upset about this has only themselves to blame.

except he didn't
he's stated multiple times we need compassion for the poor & sick people

the problem with obamacare isn't the poor/sick people, the problem with obamacare is that it was designed by insurance companies to purposely be non-competitive

The only people that didn't hear him talking about that stuff wasn't paying any attention to the election.
This is just a media assault targeted at low info people.
He said before how there were a couple of parts of the act that he actually liked.
The media doesn't give him credit for anything that he does to try to bridge a divide.

if anything, this clears up why so many leftists think he wants to abolish healthcare for poor people
because their propaganda told them so

>I'm hoping that everybody who actually paid attention to Trump understood that he's a fucking business man, not a politician with core beliefs
These are the same beliefs one would expect of a progressive democrat or the modern establishment republicans whose agenda with regards to Obamacare runs along the same lines.
>and all the crazy shit he said was in preparation for meeting Democrats and Republicans down the middle.
Pretty words to say in effect that by Trump what the establishment of both parties want will remain in effect.

No, it means that Trump is a businessman who's going to get things done, not trip over fucking bullshit principles. What's more, he's not beholden to the Establishment on either side, he's beholden to the American people and will make sure all deals he makes benefit Americans first and foremost, now Establishment donors and puppets.

He's already shown the powers that be he's a force of nature, and has offered to work with them for the good of us all. Relax, and watch as Trump Makes America Great Again.

Faggot.

not the Establishment donors and puppets*

>Keep pre-existing conditions

Did he mean keep insurance from discriminating against PEC? Does Obamacare do that?

Should've elected Cruz.

Any #CRUZMISSILES in this thread?

>news sources

Are we really going back to believing the media after they got it so wrong?

>I don't have anything but flowery campaign rhetoric
Campaign's over fuckhead. Trump is putting his political capital behind the establishment position and ditching the "it's a disaster" talk.

It's been 3 days. I'll let you know what I think next summer.

>please tell me this thing Trump said he would do during the election is fake
fucking kek, grow up faggot

here's a rare oliver wendell holmes

Can't believe he still calls it Obamacare if he ever plans to try and fix it or keep certain parts of it.

If he's trying to erase most of Obama's policies and such, wouldn't it be better at this point, to just call it the Affordable Care Act?

>In a separate interview with CBS, Mr Trump said the parts of Mr Obama's healthcare bill he was "going to try to keep" were "the strongest assets".
He said that while the bill would be repealed and replaced, the changes would provide Americans with "great healthcare for much less money".

shill thread, sage.

It's called slamming the door shut. You open a negotiation with an offer that you know the other party will never accept for its outlandishness, then make your second offer something that's still outlandish but because it's less outlandish than the first the other party accepts it thinking they've won something. It's a basic haggling tactic.

Trump says that he's going to repeal Obamacare, then concedes to keep things like preexisting condition coverage that everybody always agreed with anyway, and the libtards celebrate what a good deal they received.

fuck off ctr shill
>funds already appropriated from budget for the wall

It tried to, it just jacked up premiums as a result. Trump has also been in favor of extending the parent/child coverage at the 26 mark due to no jobs and shit economy.
Obama care only did two things right and it's the two things he wants to keep and has stated so in the past.

>He said that while the bill would be repealed and replaced, the changes would provide Americans with "great healthcare for much less money".

fucking perfect response

>shill thread, sage.
makes you look like a moronic imbecile 400 pound hacker

I knew Trump was just another "Trump" card for the New World agenda.

>if you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor
>the affordable care act will reduce premiums by an average of $2,500 per household
>"the changes I'll make will provide Americans with great healthcare for much less money.

Still mandatory though, right?

Of course. It has to be if the intent is to impose on insurance companies something that would otherwise break their business model.

You say that like it's a good thing.

He has literally said this since the beginning, he wants to keep some features of the ACA but not the entire thing.

WHAT KEK DOES HE UNDOES
TRAITORS ARE FIRST TO HANG

war with rossia when?

better article here, fucking independant

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

I didn't mean for it to sound that way. People will continue to be required to opt in to purchase insurance, even if they don't want or can't afford to.

That's a very strange picture of the Statue of Liberty to hang and use for a Photo-Op....

Bingo. the MSM is trying to spin memes out about how hes "flipped" on Obama-care, and its working.

We need to counter it somehow. Let the public know Trumps exact intent, and what the "truth" is.

Are you fucking blind or what?

Disappointment fills me. You know what this means right? We are no longer the bastion of freedom and solidarity I'd hoped we would become.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Thanks for that pic, it'll save us lots of time.

>Spend a negligible amount of money on online astroturfing
>suddenly, everyone thinks any dissenter is a shill/CTR

One of the most successful memes ever created, imo. Brock did an amazing job with this one.

>news sources

Where were you during the last year and the half?

It's a re-branding of >JIDF for those who do not have arguments and has been the way of /poll/ (and /new/ before it) for years. Pay it no mind.

>Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

Lugenpresse

>Pay it no mind.

Yes just keep posting your spin and lies.

>Disappointment fills me. You know what this means right? We are no longer the bastion of freedom and solidarity I'd hoped we would become.
People have got to start paying attention to this shit all the time, not just around election time for whatever sounds good.

People want to believe the lies, but for how much longer will they? Only time will tell.

He was never against national healthcare. He wanted to repeal and REPLACE obamacare with something that would have up to triple digit re-ups next year for healthcare

>People want to believe the lies, but for how much longer will they? Only time will tell.
Higher voter participation rate than 2012 with less aggregate votes compared to 2012 going to the major candidates. Still not representative of a major awakening, though.

Bro my thoughts are this.. He's playing it cool..If he goes full Trump now, before he is elected, who knows maybe the electorals will pledge against their states wishes because Trump is being "crazy" or something.. I think he is showing them 'its all good guys'.. and then once he is in he will get out the sword..

Solid logic. But I think the happening will be a surprise to us all.

oh man

after the most collosal btfo of the msm and left in history, you bring more of that shit here like we are supposed to care?

eat. fucking. shit.

He will say a lot of shit for moths to come to calm down protesting retards and Soros with his NWO until he gets into office and set his people everywhere. After that it's 60/40 he will make U-turn.

much easier and quicker to amend than to replace, it took all of obamas first term to get it there

New York values motherfucker.

Trump literally psyoped every fucking (((journalist))) in the country and won.

Now (((journalists))) think they understand anything he says or does right now as president elect. He isn't even president yet.

When will you nigger idiots realize Trump plays 77 dimensional underwater jupiter plasma chess yet?

He literally just said at the White House that he was still going to do something about immigration.
Shills BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=DkiNJlDKmhU

It's like none of you can even fucking read.

>preexisting conditions will not be discriminated against
>kids can stay on their parent's health plan until 26

That is like one-percent of Obamacare.

>1 post by this ID

It amazes me that faggots still learned NOTHING from this campaign.

Have you learned nothing of the stubborness of the MSM faggot? You should have learned from the last 18 months to never trust the MSM.

> That is like one-percent of Obamacare.
No, the preexisting conditions part is 90%. The rest follows from that.

No, Trump Is Not Backpeddaling on the Affordable Care Act.