Ann Coulter: "Without fat girls, there would be no protests"

Is she our queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/797179587180527616
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/796396074286088192
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/796394587359182850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great question, would anyone care to answer?

It's like these beaners want to be catapulted over the wall

>confront whiteness

And yet when I went around town wearing a sandwich board reading "GAS ALL NIGGERS", people said it was in poor taste! Fucking hypocrites.

they better not choke on diet coke in the protest

>Queen
>neocon hag that never found a husband married and had no children

kek she's savage as usual

I'd gladly fuck her........

I bet none of these cunts even voted. Low energy if I've ever seen it.

The difference is, it's all white people holding signs that say fuck the whites.

Also, you're probably not an emotional retard.

>body shaming young girls

Why is this anorexic coal burner still a thing?

Too old for queen.

Always has been

Yeah, me too.
I'd even get a little freaky with her.
Maybe I could grow to love her.

yeah she pretty much is. Dont forget this woman was talking about white genocide before the stormweenies on here even were

She only has eyes for Donald

Ann Coulter is so based. She got absolutely shit on ever since she supported Trump. She is the most vindicated person on the planet right now.

If that's what she wants to call my hog, I couldn't care less if she wanted to call it Kanye to be honest with you.

Will we ever fix the fat girl problem?

Can somone post the Jeb! One that one was truly savage.

Its kind of crazy but I used to hate Ann coulter back during Bush but she seems more legit now.

Would never openly defend her since she says some cooky things occasionally. But for an: old Yank conservative Female she has some savage bants.

I wish they could bring her and the original panelists/crowd back to that Maher show and have them all kneel and apologise

Sick bantz!

Sure. All girls are attention whores. Most get attention from men. Fat ones have to pretend they care about issues and throw temper tantrums to be noticed.

You got redpilled between 2004 and 2016. It happens.

Queen Mother(less)

I'd rub one out to Bill on his knees at Ann's feet, begging for her forgiveness, licking the bottoms of her heels, while she wears that smug fucking grin.

is anyone else exhausted by the meme? will Sup Forums go back to normal in a few weeks as it was before the election?

>neocon
>nationalist who explicitly recognizes the need t preserve America's white character if it is to remain great

Pick exactly one

She's in this vid some user did up (glorious, watched it 5 Times, have an uncontrollably huge grin by the time it finishes) but I feel so sorry for when they all laugh. I bet she looks back at that and flicks off imagining all those laughs have turned into days of tears.

Sorry forgot link
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

We literally memed a president into office. Things are never going to be the way they were before we realized our capabilities

>Without fat girls, there would be no protests
OMG she's right. hahaha

she is the best

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/797179587180527616

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/796396074286088192

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/796394587359182850

Oh, Jesus. That video, mate. I couldn't stifle my grin either. What a wonderfully crafted video.

You know for a fact that Ann was flicking them out at every state. Culminating in a house shaker at the very end. When Trump finally came out, she was just sitting on her floor with her back against get couch smoking a cigarette.

This.

Unless we can meme a man on Mars, I don't think we can ever top this.

It's all downhill from here.

The comments on that video are hilarious too

She is John Kerry in drag.

We haven't memed a war yet.

I think if we meme a war, meme a complete annexation, meme a nuke or like you said, meme a person to mars we aren't topping this.

I love Ann. She carried a LOT of water for the Emperor.