What if all the other races aren't actually out to get us, and we're being the assholes?

What if all the other races aren't actually out to get us, and we're being the assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't deserve to live on this planet either way

If they weren't out to get us then why did Zimbabwe happen?

I don't think blacks are but I think latinos are. Everytime I argue with one online they note they are out breeding us. Seems to always be on their minds

WOAHHHHH YOU THINK?

Nah, I think we should just take their words and actions as their true intentions. Kind of hard to pretend they aren't genocidal maniacs you know?

We never thought that. It's only the Jew's, the rest are just doing what's in their best interest as anyone would, but the Jew's orchestrate everything

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

>Out to get us

Have you heard the one about the scorpion and the frog?

Not after you, just after your women

If the movie Blood In Blood Out taught me anything it's that it doesn't matter if you're black or white, the Spics will kill you.

>Everytime I argue with one online they note they are out breeding us. Seems to always be on their minds
Maybe they wouldn't troll you with that if they didn't see certain white people constantly agonizing about it like the closet cuckold-fetishists they are.

Nobody talked about cuckolding until Sup Forums made it a thing. That should tell you who the real cuckolds are.

Whites are definitely being antagonized on a global level. As if we deserve genocide because of what Germany did. As if British colonization was worse than Mughal or Turkish colonization. As if we're supposed to be the ones carrying all the others on our backs.

This neo-White-Man's-Burden needs to fucking stop.

Even if they aren't 'out to get us' simply being in white nations in large numbers -- and constantly agitating for larger numbers -- has the same effect.

I agree, it's only really a sub-section of jews who actively, consciously think in these terms. The others are just pawns being used for their purposes.

Guess it's all over.

We're going to Antarctica, where the white man can be free.

Populist Opportunism 2: African Boogaloo?

Is it just a vocal minority?

Is it in their nature to fuck us up?

Forced meme?

Why would this change anything?

Because it determines whether the enemy to focus on is non-whites or SJW's.

Don't be so naive. I would rape you if I ever get the chance to do so.

The only race that's out to get anybody is the Jewish race. All the other races are just unwitting pawns in their schemes.

>watch how the end of the white race is celebrated
>"we will be bred out soon lol!"
>we even cheer it ourselves
>have to accept the original sin of racism, slavery, exploitation of the 3rd world, tyrone cant read, etc
>muslims are somehow a protected group
yeah, it's just me being paranoid. even saying these things can cost you professionally and personally.

uh oh you need to re-red pilled
hurry fast before you turn into a libtard

Every race is out to get me. Especially mine.

They're not, but they're being led by an overlord race. I'll let you surmise who that is.

>We can have the universal the Jews crave if only they go quietly into the night

Holy shit it sucks to be a kike.