What did they mean by this? Who's the big guy?

What did they mean by this? Who's the big guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2014/4/12/5606572/senators-propose-let-me-google-that-for-you-act-aimed-at-outdated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bohemian grove

>Perfectly positioned to punch the status quo in the dick.

4 u

yeah lol that's how your mom justified it when she knelt in front of my and sucked my dick

my mom has a pens so that makes your dad a fag

I rammed it up your mom's pooper while she made me mac and cheese with hotdog slices. Then your father rimmed her for the cream filling when I was done.

Don't talk about your grandmother like that, son.

Now put 50,000,000 Americans with guns behind him

REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE
>CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF ELECTED, WHATS THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

TRUMP WASN'T ELECTED DICTATOR

ITS MORE LIKELY HE JUST APPROVES REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT BILLS THAT HAVE BEEN VETOED BY OBAMA, THAN GET ANY OF HIS OWN CAMPAIGN INITIATIVES THROUGH CONGRESS

FUNCTIONALLY THE COUNTRY WILL BE BE RUN AS IF MITT ROMNEY WAS ELECTED, WHICH HE ALMOST WAS IN 2012

REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT AGENDA IS STILL WORTH THE LIBERAL SOCIAL AGENDA GETTING BTFO, A SHILLARY WIN WOULD HAVE EMPOWERED ALL THE INSUFFERABLE SJWS EVEN MORE

THE LIB MSM AND SOCIAL MEDIA CIRCLEJERK GETTING REKT WAS WORTH THE WHOLE EXERCISE

Turn caps lock off, you cuck.

establishment
>President Trump=David
>establishment=Goliath

Jews

The big guy is the "status quo"

and it means that the elites have more money than Trump does

theverge.com/2014/4/12/5606572/senators-propose-let-me-google-that-for-you-act-aimed-at-outdated

> Who's the big guy?

For you.

wtf i hate trump now

The Aliens

Is this supposed to be anti-Trump or pro-Trump? It looks pro-Trump because he's doing exactly what he was elected to do.

Why are political cartoonists so shit?

..so she justified punching you in the dick by sucking it?

>capable of defending my daughter and my future grandchildren from the Muslim horde

Don't see the problem here

the president controls all policy which counts for a great deal. he can tell the ATF to change their policy on shooting dogs, for example

if the president has a bill he wants and the two houses are hostile, he can hold some of their important bills hostage until they pass his bill