Alright youtube

How many inches do you think he's packing? Look at those long alien fingers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsknDdn0tmE
archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan
henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
fisheaters.com/amorth.html
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually a who gives a fuck holy shit why is that dude's mug posted every day

big fat horse cock

nice digits.

but if you can't hold a pistol straight, I don't trust you.

I still don't trust you even if you can either.

>taking the pseudo black pill

8x6

At least 12

2 inches long
7 inches wide

Styx is a slayer

I have long fingers, but I'm not hung. That anthropometric finger-penis shit is bullshit. I actually worry when girls comment on my long fingers, because it means they're probably expecting a 12-inch dong.

Where'd you find this? How old is it? He looks way better with short hair.

This. Probably flat on the end, too.

How can anyone unironically be a satanist. Like how autistic do you actually have to be?

They might like the fingers for the fingers themselves. And if you really want it to be long fat and be able to lift weights with it - just edge and clamp it for two years for an hour or two a day. It's proven to work. Might also supplement with herbal remmedies since it's getting legal here and there. No mystery here either.

The dude is a typical scham, dresses like globalist Lenon and look at those noodle arms, no muscle fiber visible, no packedge - even if he's a grower he can't be above average.

Also looks a bit kikeish. Is he?

>that smile
He looks like an Asian in the almost-perfect disguise

He's part Chinese

I'm guessing 20%

Pretty autistic

Thing about autists is that they're slow but thorough. It'll take another 10 years for him to abandon that shit

You never see him discussing the satanic shit that's involved with Clinton and (((them))) because he is one of them

I don't think he's a satanist. I thought he was a goetic pagan.

He used to be a satanist and he hasn't completely shed that. He can call himself pagan and whatever but if he's actualising demons and hell then he's a satanist

Satnists always deny that they're satanists anyway, they'll always be slippery snakes. Saying that you are something is a Yes where Satanism is No on every level

the only right answer

It's essentially the worship of the same being.
>Satan
Which is inherently stupid for a human being
>As Satan wants the destruction of human beings

To us Christians, there is no difference. If you're not with God you're against him.

Wait what

I think traditionally Satanists believe in the existence one Judeo-christian God but prefer to listen to lucifer and other demons because want human to exercise their gift of free will. Some thing god's other creations lack.

The goetic pagans are more polytheistic and polydemonistic. They think monotheism is a misguided oversimplification, as far as I understand it.

Oh and a big aspect of goetia is that these spirits gain power from people praising them. They are willing to perform favors for the right price, because otherwise they grow weak if humans forget them.

I try not to dabble too deep in that stuff, but it makes for an interesting read.

WEW LADS

Do you even research before you post? Spend 30 minutes looking up Satanists and you realize that they are mostly just autistic athiest libertarian edgelords. Satanism is rejection of authority and rejection of fear and guilt, not worship of Satan or Lucifer. Most don't even believe he exists

Worthless faggot e-celeb that Sup Forums's dumbest dipshits have allowed to gain traction. Fucking pathetic, guys.

Who is this pussy whisperer?

>It's the "THATS NOT REAL SATANISM ITS JUST LIKE NUTHIN MAN HEHEHE" response

Kill yourself faggot.

Wew your entire post is useless. You don't have to believe in Satan to be Satanic

As an addendum, the thing that is basically the opposite of the Catholic Church (I'm Catholic, so I won't speak of my heretical Protestant brothers) is Wicca, not Satanism

>tfw no Styx nudes

No, he said he doesn't even know exactly but he has some native american blood.

It's pretty common for us French Canadians.

Right, so the people who define Satanism are non-Satanists. Get a life roody-poo

Hey faggot, athiests don't believe in the supernatural. Aka, no demons

idk I used to know this half chinese kid who looked just like him.

I need a red pill on this guy. I've been seeing him everywhere. who is he? who is styx?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Religion is called satanism
>Followers called satanist
>Worship is called satanic

>Guys it has nothing to do with Satan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
May the fire of the Holy Spirit burn you and save you in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.

hand size doesn't equal dick size.

im 6'5 had massive ham fist, mines only 6.5 inches max.

new another guy that hand massive meat fest to, walked in on him fucking he was at max 2 inches. many lols.

don't believe that shit about big nose, or tall. it don't matter.

I'm assuming a small one because he looks like he's got a case of the XXY syndrome.

lol

You're wrong about a seldom practiced ideology, and you're wrong about which philosophy a stranger practices on a Laotian fish collecting board. How's it feel to be a retarded faggot?

oh fuck.

my side

I'm moderate hieght, a little light on the weight side. Small hands. Tiny little fucking thumbs.

if my package didn't bulge my pants leg then women would likely write me off because of the "Small hands - Small dick" false meme.

>him

he was but hes a pagen

Stop posting this LARPing faggot, holy shit.

also

>Anton ((LaVey)))

You mean where he calls spirit cooking what it is, bad performance art, and where he explains it thoroughly so that people actually understand? Where he ranks it LOWER than worshiping satan?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsknDdn0tmE

Hate him if you want, he was calling Trump when almost no one else was. I don't agree with him on a lot but he's at least interesting.

He's a Jew, so he's probably cut to pieces.

>some LARPing fag thinks he knows more about the occult than the actual Illuminati and tries to legitimize his retarded D7D religion

He jumped on the Trump bandwagon long after it got rolling.

*retarded D&D religion

yeah that meme gave me a complex. most bitches think i have a dick as big around as a coke can, and as long as a ruler.

My dick on my large frame makes it look like a tooth pick stuck in a water Mellon, they aint impressed.

If Hillary was practicing the same kind of occultism as the illuminati, maybe she would have won. Or, you're just a mouthbreathing faggot

He's said many times he's not *actually* on the Trump wagon, just riding it along for the time being because he's in line with Trumps agenda more than Hillary's. He's not even conservative, he's progressive. All of this he's completely open about.

Or maybe witchcraft is bullshit.

SO he's another lolbertarian faggot.

So this is the great delusion then

They'll leak someday

Yeah, pretty much.

Never said it wasn't, I'm not a satanist or witch. I just think people who open their mouths about something they know nothing about should go to special camps where you concentrate all day. Stop being intellectually dishonest you African American with mental disabilities (aka retarded nigger)

>I just think people who open their mouths about something they know nothing about

All pccultism is essentially watered down Freemasonry and Kaballah.

Marxism is actually veiled occultism and satanism.

archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

Modern occultism is rooted in the Jewish kaballah, and the Talmud elevates Lucifer and Satan to positions of worship.

henrymakow.com/the-devil-and-the-jews.html
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

>Fr. Amorth: There is no difference between white magic and black magic. When magic works, it is always the work of the demon. Every form of occultism, like this widespread resort to the religions of the East with their esoteric suggestions, are open gateways to the demon. And the devil enters. At once.

fisheaters.com/amorth.html

Here's a good book about the role of the Jews in history, including how they were behind all major occult movements.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

is he going to stab me?

What's his real name Sup Forums?

The Abrahamist God came from proto-Jewish polytheism as the volcano god. Jews aren't right about theology or religion, they're just ancient. Magic is basically tricking yourself into self help and maybe doing some drugs, you aren't contacting shit.

it's probably him posting again, self promotion

>He

make a video on the popular vote