You guys do realize that sjws are a fad right?

They're literally this generations emo kids. I say give another 3-5 years or so and they'll eventually get bored and move on to the next cancerous trend. And now that Trump is elected he'll hopefully correct this PC bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

h3-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/c7cee35c-b569-11e5-99f7-12771640ddce.jpg?v=4
i.usatoday.net/money/_photos/2012/08/22/Study-Middle-class-poorer-earning-less-A024ALN4-x-large.jpg
timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/nasdaq.jpeg?quality=85&w=1100
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
youtu.be/GND7sPNwWko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just because it is a fad doesn't make it any less damaging.

I miss the Goth and Emo kids.

come back you really weren't so bad after all.

I always thought it went like this:
emo fad
gay fad
sjw fad
tranny fad

What fad was before emo?

Yea that shit is damaging but what I'm saying is this isn't permanent and they'll move on eventually

Goths

:D yays *nuzzle*

Nah it was more like

Scene kid
Hipster
lgbt/sjw (pretty much same thing)

this ;3

Don't you guys realize the Goths and Emos never went away? They just started using color and began forcing everyone to hate themselves on a grand political scale.

These people grew up to BECOME the current sjw's

Rawr XD user

We can only hope. Most flower children did grow out of it but few still remain and corrupt the occasional young one.

After WWII

Beatniks
Greasers/Mods
Hippies/Counterculture
Disco
Punk
Gay/Techno pop
Metal
Indie
Grunge
Post-Grunge
Alt-Rock
Emo/Scene
Neo Moderate lib
Neo lib
SJW
Genderbender

>a fad
Been around for near on a hundred years in a recognisably similar fashion.

Oh and another thing to add, trumps win is a defeat to 3rd wave feminism. They'll give up and hopefully move to do more productive things in society

>they're a fad
>we're shitting on their hobby
Equal rights, equal lefts, equal wedgies.

I'm talking about neo nazisim sjws

You forgot Flappers, they should go before Beatniks

Flappers and the 20s are part of an entirely other headache

But emo and goth culture was never pushed in universities by liberal professors. Social justice is and looks at the types of whiny faggots it has created.

I never disliked the emo kids, they always kept to themselves.

Fucking SJWs are in my face at Uni every day.

>You guys do realize that sjws are a fad right?

A fad that cost the left wing a historic election.

That's what we said when it started.

You left out pop punk and hipster

Exactly and that's why trump got elected

Unfortunately, SJWs have shown significantly greater staying power. It's not just about fashion or music or things like that - it's about identity politics. There's real money and impact (negative impact) going on, and it's not likely to go away completely. It'll merely evolve further and further into the political mainstream until SJW-ism can never truly be removed from society.
It's a fate worse than death.

Not with Pence as vp they ain't

All these trendy subculture are generationally cyclical.

>Silent who avoided the draft
Beatniks

>Boomers from middle school to their 30s
Beatniks
Greasers/Mods
Hippies/Counterculture
Disco

>Gen X from high school til 30s
Punk
Gay/Techno pop
Metal
Indie

>Young GenX to Early Millenials
Grunge
Post-Grunge
Alt-Rock

>Cancer Millenials
Emo/Scene
Neo Moderate lib
Neo lib
SJW
Genderbender

>You left out pop punk and hipster
Pop punk falls into alt-rock and emo sadly
Hipster is another term for Neo lib

>Fad
Yes, if we continue to move the Overton Window in our direction.
By limiting discourse they were able to validate meme-tier opinions about highfives being rape because no one dared criticize them. If we're unable to bring acceptable discourse back into the sane zone the fad that replaces these people might as well be straight-up communism.

Neo moderate lib and neo lib should be replaced with hipster.
Libcucks don't nessecarily dress like pink haired insane people.

Also a lot of these were mutually exclusive sub cultures that were around at the same time.

Civic nationalism and the pendulum swinging into right wing being cool now I think that may not be the case. Liberals will be pulled back to the right to fight back.

>Libcucks don't nessecarily dress like pink haired insane people.
Well it's either that or they're a 50-70 year old shill

>Also a lot of these were mutually exclusive sub cultures that were around at the same time.
True but some of them were so different like metal and indie that it's just hard to group them

Not a bad list, some subgenres but overall gets the gist of it

>Well it's either that or they're a 50-70 year old shill
Numales tend to be exceptionally normal looking.

I was so distracted by her retarded hair cut that I failed to notice her stupidly retarded drawn in brows

I know it's ironic, but fuck, guys.

I've been saying this for the past couple of days we're going back to pre obama era

There is this liberal guy I know from school getting his master's in political science, I made a bet with him about the election, was spot on, and he texted me a positive Trump meme.

This is after I had gotten into a argument where I dropped live red pills and said black people are more violent than white people and black lives matter is a total shit show.

He even seemed keen when I told him about the Ron Paul for Sec of Treasury plan.

I-i think i'm reaching him.

Idk how you'd define normal-looking. The lot of them have dark-rimmed glasses, overly-groomed hair/beards, flannel, tight pants, tattoos, and culturally awkward accessories (bow ties, piercings, wristbands, etc)

I think "normal" was non-trendy Gen-X in the 2000s. Dull buzzcuts, extreme casual wear, messy girl ponytails, the quintessential "I don't give a shit but at least I'm not a slob" look.

hipster

No, most nu-males have the same black rimmed glasses EVERYONE does if any.

As for overly groomed generally it is a lumberjack beard or as close as they can get, weird curly mustaches aren't that common.

Clothes they just where flannel and jeans.

I see many many of these at my school.

What's the next fad then?

no.

they showed up because the jews fucked us over.

this wont be fixed until we get another bernie/fdr and we get a world war to remove their control of the banks and other businesses.

I think anti sjw desu

gen z will bring about an end to this faggot shit. influenced heavily by memes, trump, and videos making fun of sjw's. the times are a changin

Ironic self aware right wing anime inspired youth culture.

The Alt-Right then?

It isn't a fad. Their politics and their identities are too intertwined for them to be able to just give it all up. It's literally the rise of communism in America.

They will marginalize themselves as they grow more extreme, most normies will come to us.

PLUR

they are a little more then that. they control universities and now every single form of media.

I can get behind this

Guess I'm an oldfag then. I rarely shop or pick up on the new casual. Pic related is sorta what I think of normal.

h3-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/c7cee35c-b569-11e5-99f7-12771640ddce.jpg?v=4
i.usatoday.net/money/_photos/2012/08/22/Study-Middle-class-poorer-earning-less-A024ALN4-x-large.jpg
timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/nasdaq.jpeg?quality=85&w=1100

>School teachers
>Uni professors

The indoctrination machine is still up and running, unchecked

And trump is gonna put a stop to this

What was his full name again?

Well your pic is beach wear which is a specific situation, I wouldn't call that normal.

The first pic is business attire which is not normal casual wear for anyone.
The rest of them are people who are not even remotely attempting a "look" as well dressed young folks attempting to pull puss do.

Pic related is a nu-male

Also in certain places like Maine and Oregon EVERYONE wears flannel.

Also it's a place with dense pockets of liberals.

The Sjw's of this degree ARE the goth/emo kids. they just grew up

oWo what'sh thish?

Sounds like hipsters in 2006-2010 but with less indie anime and more trash anime.
>Implying Sup Forums isn't hipster central..
Sup Forums /fa/ Sup Forums All ironic self obsessed denying cliche contrarian non conformists.
"Oh no not me, I only happen to be into looking like street bum in pre world war II germany, or a futuristic nazi"

I need feminism, because I don't to pay for my girlfriend's dinner.

the internet and memes expose them to the truth
i used to be a pretty big lib, but now i know just how deep we are in shits creek

they're on the way out
hipster sjw's will just be a costume in the future representing the 10's like hippies in the 70's

Once they have kids and start spewing this shit back at them they will get real tired of it real quick. It's why you need to fuel the sjws even more until their bubble pops.

>tfw right-wing latino punk wearing swastika tees to shows

And school shooters are just missunderstood victims.

That doesn't change the damage they do.

Ye and they're going to die out a lot faster after Trump's win. There's been a paradigm shift, the atmosphere already feels different. They've never been so unequivocally BTFO before. I expect white nationalism may even take the place of SJWism.

How do you dress like someone from the 00s/noties? Dress like some guaddy Britney spears trash, or Eminem?

So for a few decades there kids were basing their identities around good music instead of virtue signaling. What went wrong and how do we get back to that?

Nah they'll just be btfo'd

Just because it's a fad doesn't mean sjw's aren't any less deserving of the ovens

This and nice quads nigger.

It's NOT just a fad.

There's some very enthusiastic activity among suits seriously wrapping their heads around how to make use of that type of shit.

The way such types work, they take those "skills", and they apply them to other vaguely similar scams. Then, they can take the skills from those other scams, and apply them to programming neo-SJWs again.

You can't and you never will. In the 20th century music was culture. Music stood as a divide between generations, as a political voice, and as a form of social gathering. In the 2000s the internet became the new big thing. You didn't need to look or act a certain way to be part of a culture, the communities themselves are the culture. That's why emo/scene failed so miserably (outside of money disappearing from the industry). I guarantee if the internet didn't exist to rip it apart or alienate the crowd to certain forums, the movement would've been entirely different (and better).

Thanks bruv

I'm black. I have never had a single SJW help me in any way.

Im kinda black too user. But I'm just tired of these blm radicals giving us bad name

Kek approves of this analysis.

I'm starting to have a growing want to fuck one of these abominations. Act like a liberal, get them barking for me, convince them to let me cum on their face (not like it's hard, hardcore feminist types are into being degraded) and when it's all said and done, grab my MAGA hat and have the snuggest time of my life.

I would never think of doing this to anyone I care about, but SJW's are so detestable that it's seems worth it.

Its this generations religion. They are starting their crusades. It must be defeated to defend the west.

Really user a punk facist... let me guess it's all ironic right, come on now how cliche.
We need to get heroin and meth back into the drug market and bring back hair metal, and 80s new wave kill them both, replace it with heavy metal kill that and replace it with thrash metal, kill that and replace it with 90's western punk kill that, let it rot for a bit then replace it with grunge then bring bands like nirvana back from the dead and create post grunge which in turn will bring back goths who will turn into emos who will turn into hipsters, who will bring SJW back to life.
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Story of my life

like this

nah mane we wuz nazis n shiet

You may be right. A literal monkey being the president of the US had something to do with their rise I bet.

I thought rap music was a fad and yet here we are in the current year.

Feminists have been violent totalitarians since the begging, thus prohibition and their efforts to ban coffee, and all that. They were more violent in their method in the early 20th century even: starting fires and chimping out to get their way in policy, even after they got the vote. It's intrinsic to the mindset of modernity combining with the psychology of women. Add a dash of social engineering and they're an ever present powder keg ready to blow anything the globalists want to manipulate them into attacking.

>.

i legitimately enjoyed goth/emo and never thought they were that bad. they were always pretty friendly and the women were hotties

nazi punks were a thing doe

The funny thing is Sup Forums isn't just satirical like hipsters though: I can dress like a street bum/Nazi because it's an aesthetic I appreciate in that it accurately expresses my ideas of what is good in this world. Unlike hipsters, I'm entirely sincere. There is a rejection of modernist and post-modernist thought that you're missing. Another bonus is that It allows me to navigate otherwise hostile crowds and slowly steer them in the right direction. I've been doing this kind of thing on my college campus the entire time I've been here.

Fellow Canuck, just look at the case of poor Jorodn Peterson. The tenured Professor being threatened with human rights Bill C-16 will make pronoun-choice and subjective gender itentity protected rights in canada

>sjws are a fad
call them whatever you want, their actions are what matter, and those types of people will always be around, fucking with people that dindu nuffin

*Jordan (obviously)

>They're literally this generations emo kids

There were politicians who supported emo talking points?

There were teachers teaching emo studies degrees?

There was 30 years of third wave emoism to provide ideological underpinnings for this movement?

No. It's nothing alike. You're just young and stupid. These people were here in 1970, just far less prominent because they hadn't infiltrated society as much.

> I say give another 3-5 years or so and they'll eventually get bored

They've been here for 40 years sonny.

The only swing to and fro is how popular it gets and what expressions it takes. SJW is just the latest internet centric version. It's possible it'll become so un-cool and frowned upon they will lose mass support of the SJW label. Don't worry, they'll find a new one. The left loves inventing and redefining words.

Emo kids were melodramatic faggots, not brainwashed ideologues.

Before Beatniks (but after Flappers) there were the original Hipsters.

Not going to lie, I look back on the whole emo/scene culture with a huge love even if I never was really part of it because of no friends. Shit just makes me nostalgic. And now we have this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
You were jock faggots.
youtu.be/GND7sPNwWko
Yeah, it may have seemed like a fad in the early 80's....

So is the Nazi aesthetic more then a statement, and a look to you, it's a life style?

What makes you any different to all the other indie underground hipsters who would say the same?

How do you know this will hold true in the next few years.