Meanwhile, in Germany

Meanwhile, in Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/afd-slams-establishments-hysterical-reaction-trump-win/
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/wahlen-usa-donald-trump-widerstand-liberale-demokratie
sueddeutsche.de/politik/nach-der-us-wahl-in-den-usa-droht-eine-neue-welle-des-rassismus-1.3246544
maz-online.de/Brandenburg/Aufregung-und-Spass-wegen-MAZ-Doppel-Titel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's just take a moment here to think about the bullet we all just dodged...

Phew. Hillary as President. Thank fucking god it's over.

Our msm is so salty, they are producing the narrative that Trump is illegitimately the president-elect and that Germans should travel to the US and insist violence to prevent muh Hitler

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/afd-slams-establishments-hysterical-reaction-trump-win/

>Die USA

they're welcome to try and welcome to get filled full of bullets

>breitbart.com/london/2016/11/11/afd-slams-establishments-hysterical-reaction-trump-win/

lol holy shit

God Emperor won't appreciate this desu

>We get to kill Krauts a 3rd time

> How to fight Trump

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/wahlen-usa-donald-trump-widerstand-liberale-demokratie

I wanted to report him to the FBI, but he is unfortunately half German with an US citizenship

They're so buttmad that their world is collapsing around them. Germany will become just like the east Europeans when the EU falls. And they know everyone else in Europe hates them so they have no way back.

Or maybe it's just that Germans are eternal cucks.

Bruh, there's a second cover with "It's Trump!" on the other side.

German Lügenpresse is still cancer, though.

anything that makes me consider Australia as a new homeland is truly terrifying.

But if those krauts come here then who's going to prep all the bulls back home?

>Wake up
>Hillary is president
>War is immediately declared with Russia
>get drafted
>all the liberal numales and SJWs either protest or put down that they can't go because they are in college
>only people that die are whites, males, and people with jobs
>only people to breed with are browns and blacks
>massive hirings due to vacancies
>everyone praises Hillary for helping encourage diversity and bring in countless jobs
>any veteran that survives has to come back to a country full of cuckolding women and people calling them privileged

Can you imagine how many WW3 vets would go full rambo on people if that happened?

Enjoy the flood of mexicans coming your way.

Trudeau just eliminated visa requirements for mexicans.

Trudeau is helping make America great again.

>Earlier this year, Mr. Gauland called German Chancellor Angela Merkel a “dictator” and said that due to the migrant influx Germans were feeling like strangers in their own country. “We are open-minded, we are tolerant, we are not against foreigners. But it is our country! And it is our people! And it is not the land of strangers,” he noted.

This up and coming leader in Germany agrees with many of our policies. Very encouraging!

>any veteran that survives has to come back to a country full of cuckolding women and people calling them privileged

>implying anyone would survive that war

>implying spics will go anywhere near "cold" canadian territory

What will they even do there? I don't think the maple farmers up there need cheap migrant labor.

I do not know how "offensive" this word is in the states, but our Secretary of State called Trump an "hate preacher".

Give me a break, that's pretty offensive here, it is a strong word. Hassprediger. They even do not label radical muslim imams hate preachers here.

>germans wake up on january 21st
>no longer allowed to conduct trade with USA, UK, or Russia
wheelbarrows_full_of_euros.jpeg

got a better source than kikebart?

c'mon! anyone who's German can't be evil!

>got a better source than the outlet ran by the man that helped elect the president?

I fucking dare some German cucks to come to the US and start acting violent. I'll fucking shoot them.

I think a bunch of German citizens attacking Americans is an act of war.

Please do not get me wrong, I mean we won, but the lies have not stopped. The MSM is connected worldwide, I have not found anything else. The article is short, it has references to the afd, but it mirrors the reality here accurately. I have not found anything else, they do not want to release it. I mean, Merkel the witch attacked Trump just one hour after he has been declared the president-elect. Viciously. I still have hope, that some Alphabet agencies have took notice of her and her cabinet's ridiculous statements and that Trump has read them.

Also thinking about an website to collect them all, and to mail the link to drudge and the bb staff. Merkels poisonous reaction is unprecedented in the history of relationships of our both countries. This witch needs to die.

>Merkel the witch attacked Trump just one hour after he has been declared the president-elect

It's fun watching losers make demands to winners.

bump

You guys take volunteers who just want to kill all the cucked idiots and make germany reich again?

It wouldnt even be a war , just sent 50 guys and you could take on the entire german army who does nothing but hand food and medicin to fucking retards in retard countries.

I hope you guys find a cuck solution and liberate europe once more from our own fucking retardation and white guilte.

My German friend says the media talks more about American politics than their own local EU elections in Germany.
Is that true?

I'm so fucking ecstatic over how these libtards are having a breakdown over Trump winning. For 8 years these people mocked straight, white, religious people, especially men and threw a tantrum if they got the same.

Now their entire empire is collapsing and there's NOTHING they can do. Idgaf if trump turns out to be average, he's here for 8 years and liberals, nu males, niggers, spics have to suck it up.

They'd have to book a flight here or learn to swim across an ocean. Good luck on either one.

We could start boycotting german products. You could try and get a Trump admin to remove rheimetall from US military procurement. The asspain would be unprecedented.

If they want be even more savage, exclude Siemens from all US gov contracts.

>Mexicans try to cross over to get to Canada
>Have to get through US first
>Fall into Mr Trump's trap set for them

Trudeau is devilish.

>german cucks fly to usa to be cucks
>there's nobody to stop the german nationalists from kicking out the brown people

Nice get fellow leaf.

>there's nobody to stop the german nationalists from kicking out the brown people

It would be fucking glorious. Nationalists make Germany great again, American police officers shoot the cucks on sight because "they all took an aggressive stance".

there are already a bunch of mexicans here

tons of them on seasonal work permits

i guess demagogue would be the equivalent in english with hate preacher being more literal. it's not exactly a bad word but it's definitely never used when you want to compliment someone.

Send it to Trump so he can get his own DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN

No, that's not offensive. The left calls every right wing person that. They just use demagogue or fascist instead, but it's the same idea. No one cares anymore since they've been crying wolf .

God man. Grow some balls and take care of it yourself. Your prisons are nice. What are you waiting for? If we can elect Trump, anything is possible.

>oy vey goyim, an anti-globalist website!
>w-we made that goyim, kikebart is ours oy gevalt

>being this naive
They handle Michigan , Minnesota and Wisconsin weather like nothing already

>Germany invades the US because our immigration policy is not tolerant enough

Come to the US and get your ass beat.

I don't know how offensive this is in Germany, but Merkel is a Cunt that should be raped and watch her entire family be brutally vivisected in front of her.

I hope Trump plays hardball and forces that bitch out. He should gut the whole European leadership.

THIS

>Can you imagine how many WW3 vets would go full rambo on people if that happened?

wtf i want this to happen now

I feel like a weight is off me, dodged a nuke, pic related

Fuck off, Leaf. We are full.

I can tell you what would happen.

Most would die. And any that came home would be so fucking distraught that all they fought for was for naught & for a spoilt, entitled country full of draft dodging babies of their generation which will one day come to rule government for a time, that the suicide rates of these fighting men would be 10x higher than that of Vietnam AND Iraq war vets.

Think about that shit, we just split history into a new timeline that possibly exists where we're fucked even harder than before.

I like these digits, anons. Additionally, a bunch of german cucks flying to america and trying to start shit would either:

1. Get them killed by rednecks when they forget they're not in germany, and invading some redneck's private property is the fastest way to get a healthy dose of lead injected at supersonic speed.

2. Get them robbed and raped and killed by the niggers and spics they're championing, as those niggers and spics realize the german cucks have plenty of cash and don't seem to mind giving it away.

>tfw want to celebrate dodging WW3 on memebook
>all my libtard friends are crying about privelege.
Its a fucking privelege we're not dead ignorant mother fuckers

literally making that merchant pose

I love it as well, because if Hillary had one the electoral vote, every fucking social media platform would be spammed with smug liberals praising our electoral system and denouncing anyone who voted for Trump as bigoted and racist and homophobic, etc. They did the same thing when Obongo won in 08 and 2012, flooding everywhere online with their smug and self-righteous posts. With Trump's win, we've beaten the piss out of them and now all they can do is bitch and cry in impotent rage.

We're also redpilling more and more people by the day as these protests and "safe spaces" grow. Even Hillary voters at my job are disgusted and say that Trump won because the left is too fucking soft and weak. The more these people show everyone how out-of-touch they are with reality, the less legitimacy their ideas get.

top left corner
>Die USA
coincidence?

she looks like a crazy one

You mean Make Germany American.

You've fucked up too many times, you've lost the privilege to govern yourselves. Germany will be the 51st state, but it's people will not be granted voting rights because obviously they can't handle it.

I've read an article where they said how anti-White violence in the protests is nonsense and how muh poor minorities are the real victims.

>Our msm is so salty, they are producing the narrative that Trump is illegitimately the president-elect and that Germans should travel to the US and insist violence to prevent muh Hitler

Don't make us sick Russia on you again like we did in WW2, you know Putin would do that for Trump, then let us come in during the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and share in victory.

>We shoot them all dead
>Trump declares it act of war
>fucks up German government
>vote to see who new government is
>all the browns are gone, all the cucks are dead
>4th reich

You just described what happened with Vietnam.

sueddeutsche.de/politik/nach-der-us-wahl-in-den-usa-droht-eine-neue-welle-des-rassismus-1.3246544

>Let's just take a moment here to think about the bullet we all just dodged...
Isn't that like dodging a bullet by jumping into a snake pit?

This, that Gauland guy sounds pretty based

increasinglynervousman.jpg

The normies that voted for Clinton are slowly starting to wake up

[Aggressive meathead comment about kicking ur ass if u ever step foot on murrica]

To all my friends that live in red voting states. You have 2 months to move. After that, if you don't do not consider us friends. I want you dead. I want your families dead. I want your wives, husbands children and grandchildren dead. Not just dead but horrible painful deaths. Torturous cancers - bone, brain. Burning alive in a fire. Drownings. Wives and daughters or should I say your cunts as you republicans like to call them should be brutally raped first. All before you have your own agonizing death. If you live in a blue state but i know you supported lucifer I want the same for you but you don't get the grace period.
To the rest of the people in red states I hope the land runs red with your families blood. I will cheer at every natural disaster that takes you out. The higher the death toll the better. Every infant or toddler found floating face down after a flood is a victory for me. Every twisted body found in the rubble of your home after a tornado is like a cherry on an ice cream sundae. Every school shooting will be joyous news for me.
I will no longer support or buy American - Canadian, Mexican, European and China made products are better anyway.
I will not support our troops. Every dead service man is a victory for me.
You spoke America. Now choke on your own putrid vomit.
Just don't speak to me unless it's through my joy from your bloodshed

LOL. Anything with an average low at or above 0 is not cold bud. I'm talking -20 c

Die is the feminine version of "the", so basically they are saying that we are a bunch of effeminate fruitbowls

Thank god Merkel is pissed off she can't accelerate Germany's death

Farage is his right hand man now. Farage helped Trump win pretty much. Farage picked the winning horse when everyone else thought it didn't stand a chance and is now informing him on European policies.

I wouldn't doubt it at all that Farage tells him to fuck over EU.

I was just in that thread, they seem to be actually having a lot of luck tracking that guy down

I hope they find him. At any rate he made some great pasta.

>yfw the USA unites all whites by defeating Germany
Fuck could Hitler have ever seen this coming?

I thought Germany was going more right wing these days

This is my hope, honestly.

Merkel is in power because our system of governance after the war was set up to make it riggable, so as to prevent us from voting in leadership that might interfere with British and American foreign policy interests in Europe again. This is why we don't actually get to vote for anybody beyond the regional level (parliament seats are distributed to party functionaries by the parties themselves, who in turn traditionally are in cahoots with the Central Council of Jews in Germany to avoid any "dangerous" candidates from rising all too high; meanwhile the chancellor is appointed without parliament even getting to talk about it, directly by the president, who is not technically bound by the election results at all; and the president in turn is elected by a federal council of parliament members - that's right, we basically have a literal Soviet set up here, our state is communist, not democratic). Schröder (Merkel's predecessor) opposed the Iraq war and so lobbyists had parliament saw him off when he put it up to a vote of confidence. Along comes Merkel, predictably wins the "election", almost immediately consolidates the rest of that Atlantic Bridge neocon junta we have today and starts sucking US establishment dick. And now her support across the sea is effectively gone.

Our media sound the way they do because their freeloading existences are threatened at the core; soon now the people might widely wake up to the nature of their state. And then the kvetching will lose its power. All the better than if the brainwashed make across the sea and get a fill of American marksmanship.

Perhaps after this, with Trump, we'll get a constitution that lets us use guns. With that we'll even be free again.

Not exactly. While "die" is the feminine version of the, it is also the plural, as in "the United State-s-".

wow wie hast du so klug geworden????

>*bist du so klug geworden
Homeground advantage and no sense of humor to distract me.

maz-online.de/Brandenburg/Aufregung-und-Spass-wegen-MAZ-Doppel-Titel

The header was both ways.

Still, there was even more butthurt than after the brexit. German media and even the federal government don't consider anything if they don't want it to happen. There was basically noone in the media or administration who was seeing a Trump victory.
In a discussion with a colleague I mentioned that I believe Trump's gonna win and why. Now I'm just playing it safe and don't say I'm pretty happy about it. It won't shift the narrative of the media in Germany, but it will again the public discourse.

THAT EYE PRO ISN'T DOING YOU ANY GOOD ON YOUR ACH PRIVATE

>implying
At that point arabs will have taken over and have enslaved all the spics and niggers and incorporated sharia law into the constitution.

You don't get the German media. What you consider "far left" in America is "moderate" in Germany. Someone like Trump would never be elected here because in our political system he's so far right he's not even on the chart.

>"Heh, we don't need borders! What are you worried about, Sven? Muslims won't come to Sweden, it's too cold! Now sit back and enjoy this white, crimeless utopia, the same as it will always be"

Dude perfectly done.

Bump für Alternativ Deutschland

Don't underestimate the Autism of Germany, they can actually win, see Hitler for example.

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

I found a rare redpilled German.

I will forever treasure that "NH GOES RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC" headline. It was so hilariously hyperbolic.

they were actually pretty smart about it.

That's pretty cool

KEK

>>any veteran that survives has to come back to a country full of cuckolding women and people calling them privileged

So Vietnam 2.0?