Madame President

Don't give up my fellow anons, go on the streets, protest, march, yell, scream, we are not letting them win! They will feel the power of the people!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao desu senpai

Sincere smile, warm eyes, dat cheeks, she looks like a human being!

s-sign this p-petition! Yeah!

PROTEST AGAINST THE TYRANNY!
>or not
They are wrong if they think that USA is democracy.

Uh, it sucks she lost to a groping orange clown with no clue how to run a country, but desu, you're doing nothing but feeding the rednecks' amusement with all this rioting and petition shit.

spiderman thread?

>Lose a game of Candyland
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS ISN'T FAIR SIGN THIS PETITION NOW TO SAY I ACTUALLY WON CANDYLAND

Stop being a Moloch worshiping cunt.

Spiderman thread.

this

#burntheflagforher

we are go for spiderman thread

Sor tight OP i got some pics to share.

Oh my god this stupid fucking Serb is back

>Don't give up my fellow anons, go on the streets, protest, march, yell, scream, we are not letting them win! They will feel the power of the people!
Yes, take back our election. Do something about it!

I fucking hate Trump as much as i hate you.

>Kill la Kill

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

i dnt hav spodermon

Nothing you can say, no conspiracy theory, no lies can change the fact that the majority of Americans chose Hillary. She won the popular vote. America rejected the racism and hatred of Donald Trump. So these protests are just getting started.

>Says trump will destroy america
>While they destroy america

Okay shill calm down, i didn't see republican protests happening when obama was elected twice. You need to do the same.

My Queen

troll/10

Try harder.

No worries friends, in December the electoral college will correct the record and continue Obama's progressive mandate. Yaaaas Queen!

>Don't give up my fellow babies, go on the streets, cry, shit, yell, scream, we are not letting them win! They will feel the power of the underaged!

>>Kill la Kill
Wrong anime bro even though we are pigs in human clothing

>Anonymous (ID: 66Jw
>66Jw
>Jw
>Jew
Kill yourself Tumblrina

Nonon a best. Naysayers are CTR and can eat shit.

>Illegal immigrants and dead people in California are the popular vote

LOL. Trump was CRUSHING in the popular vote prior to San Francisco and LA being counted.
You lost, we won. Stay in your shitty country.

Cuck

Guys, Hillary is gonna beat DRUMPEHFHHPHH, this election is in the bag LOL, I mean theres no way she's gonna lose to those misogyracetards LOL

Why is the system so rigged?

>They whisper over and over again to themselves amidst their tears of defeat

and to show their fervor they tear up their own cities and homes, making life hell for the rest of the citizenry that wants life to go back to normal, into the fold as the shitshow of political pandering ends.

fgts thought Sup Forums would be lit after trump lost. Trump won and Sup Forums is lit with the saltiness of psychology majors and hipsters. you can bellow all you want and be a bunch of pussy ass bitches hiding under the pretense of mob rule with your butt buddies, but this movement is less then occupy wall street dude. plus the oil and energy tycoons that trump has lined up is gonna push through keystone pipeline. theyll know how to handle anarchists real fuckin quick bud. get bent. the internet is just an echochamber for everyone's shitty beliefs. money walks in this world though, at the end of the day.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump

fat chance cuck, better start kissing trump feet for a job or you'll be scrubbing pajeets toilet while he fucks your whore women more than he already is

aj slinavi mars na spavanje
6 ujutru, normalni ljudi idu na posao

It's not, the electoral college is designed to limit the tyranny of the majority. To get rid of the electoral college would be to undermine the constitution.

...almost.

>she won by 400k votes while others didnt even bother to vote but did ACTUAL voting and got trump the win, but she still won!

And look like jerks.

Move on, get things done, work from within the system.

She's already conceited. The election is over.

Her human suit is so convincing, the best that money can buy.