You now realize that most trump (((supporters))) in here were paid russian shills

>You now realize that most trump (((supporters))) in here were paid russian shills.
>Trump is already going back on his promises

>
Fuck if i care i just wanted some excitement in the white house

elaborate

>US tells NATO and UN to fuck
>Russia invades Europe
>???
>profit!

>Back on his promises
Hello CTR

He already destroyed the TPP and he's not even president yet.

give it up. you already lost

>>US tells NATO and UN to fuck
>>Russia invades Europe
>>???
>>profit!

Fuck man everybody's getting paid to post shit but me. Where do I sign up? I'll shill for burger king hit me up.

Da, comrade, Trump is alpha now, not a anti-Putin war monger Clinton Hillary.

More like fulfilling his promises.
>TPP
dead
>Wall
on the way
>Obamacare
dead

Trump is going to be the greatest president of all time

>he does it for free

Hahahah why are you even here boi

he's not president yet dumbass, he's playing it safe until inauguration. they could still jfk him

Oh man, what a unique post by a unique and independent poster. I bet there aren't a dozen identical threads made by similarly unique posters!

Fuck off CTR

How in all fuck could you people ever expect any different?
If you out of the madness, stop complying and push for secession. You don't want random nobodies dictating to you how you're going to live your life, and those random nobodies don't want you dictating to them how they're going to live their lives. The *OBVIOUS* solution is to fuck off and leave one another be instead of engaging in a system in which *that is all that occurs*.

Don't forget your sage.

>russia invades Europe
Not going to happen but if it did they would be less cucked then the are now under their own leaders.

I'm being paid to recruit boots on the ground for the Arcturian Internet Guard Force. The reptilians learned from your innovative memetic warfare and are amassing paid shills to bring down your democratically elected leader in favor of their puppets and we need native shitposters to counter them. I'll need to see some examples of your work before you're in, but I can guarantee the space shekels are good.

>mfw ctr still exists
>they pay them 0.01 a post instead of 0.10 now

Wow, CTR has really gone down hill.