Prove her wrong

Protip: you can't

You all destroyed America because you can't get laid. How pathetic.

nobody likes your shitty post.

fuck off leddit

She's right about our concerns, but she says it as if our concerns are unfounded.

We saved the world because we were prepared to do the work.

>fify

that's because they are

She's mostly right, but for all the wrong reasons.

She gets so close to understanding why, but then stops and just writes it off as "they just hate women/minorities/lgbtqiawtf/etc"

Totally worth it.

>reddit

>can't get laid
Actually I have two kids. Two kids to brainwash. Two more votes against your one. So keep encouraging people to lop of cocks and fuck butts. Because eventually you degenerates will fade out, while my children carry on a beautiful red legacy.

We will teach these people about death soon enough.

>siyanda mohutsiwa

I don't care what she has to say.

> raised by single feminist mothers
If that were true they would be chasing trannies and BBC.
> assuming she actually is in touch with them
The power of Kek compels you bitch

She sounds oddly sympathetic, actually. I'm sure she doesn't agree with who she's talking about, but there's some effort to understand.

>and it's true this whole road started from PUA studies for me

this

Why even bother trying to prove her wrong by her own abirtrary standards? She's going back anyways.

dude are you real or just memeing it up? would you really dismiss some ones words based on their name alone?

They edge so close to self-awareness. They walk that line but have no idea they're doing it, it's amazing. Then they fall back on their classic "no, we won't engage with these ideas in an intellectual way, we're going to just write them off as hateful and keep on keeping on" it's so sad to watch them struggle.

>If that were true they would be chasing trannies and BBC.
>projecting

That's enough out of you faggot.

I don't give a shit what some shitskin thinks, and neither should you.

NO actually I get laid too much but can't find meaningful relationships. That's why I want to save western civilization.

It's forever the saddest thing that I keep banging all these sluts easy as pi on tinder but they immediately show themselves to be unfit for marriage by coming over and spreading their legs within an hour.

>it's a CTR trying to bird-dog Sup Forums episode

>uses every shaming tactic in the book at young men, for no reason
>wonders why young men don't like her kind very much
hmmmm really makes me think

What if they're eventually contaminated by the media and grow up to hate you and everything you stand for? You can't keep them locked up in a bubble forever.

I'm married, we have a three month old. Both voted Trump.

Your move, creep

So how's that self-awareness coming along?

Know what it's like to be white yet? And I mean truly white, not just an honorary shitskin.

Pretty sure multiculturalism isn't worth shit anymore, seeing that the internet allows free exchange of culture and ideas across the globe and modern logistics and free trade allow the free flow of goods.

Pretty sure the guy who makes your pizzas has never been to Italy.
I can tell you that despite having visited Sweden and Estonia numerous times, I've experienced far greater degree of cultural exchange from the comfort of my own home by talking and playing with people from UK and US on teamspeak.

Concept of multiculturalism through forcibly migrating foreigners within your borders is obsolete.
There is nothing gained from that process culturally speaking when the locals don't want to talk to your somali migrants because they are afraid they will try to steal your wallet.

>implying me and my 2 siblings who think the same way as me don't have 3 kids of their own
you and your children are a dying breed

What are the odds she'll be back?

How, exactly, are they unfounded? The fear is that the constant bombardment from the media regarding "male privilege" and "white privilege" and the establishment of women and POC as special groups that can do no wrong, be it through saying they can't be racist or sexist because they're "oppressed" or (in the case of blacks) the violence and tragedy they cause for themselves and others isn't really their own fault, as if they have no agency as human being is creating self-hating liberal types who apologize for being male, who apologize for being white. These things are super real

You have to go back.

>It's forever the saddest thing that I keep banging all these sluts easy as pi on tinder but they immediately show themselves to be unfit for marriage by coming over and spreading their legs within an hour.

gee it's almost like you're looking in the wrong place

she has a pretty good grasp of the situation, actually. Better than 99% of shitlib media. But she never explains how the alt-right is actually wrong.

yeah, yeah... some black bitch flipping out.

Some massive online secret society of white males.

We illuminati now. Code words. Winks. Hand signs.

lol, they are so BTFO they arent even making sense.

If shitposting about Trump and saving dank pepes on a electronic Laosian scrimshaw marketplace is being radicalized, wtf to they call being indocrinated at "Libtard" universities, or group beating Trump supporters?

Ask a Trump defener who had sex with a "lesbian" Shillary supporter last night anything.

You can't, you don't have to. That's why you show them moderates. Plus all this ammo on SJWs... all I have to tell them is they're out to get them. If they still are insane (which they more than likely will be, they have no room in their agenda to stop) then it'll be easy as hell.
'But daddy why am I supposed to vote for Trump?'
(Show them libs loosing their shit)
Because these people vote for Hillary and if we don't stop them, they'll get you.

oh wow youre for real...

get a load of this fag

My first reaction to this election was:

"People are sick of being guilted into being straight-white-males!"

I now believe this:

No one cares about this SJW bullshit. Literally no one cares. It is a self-serving industry to feel good about themselves. All the media pandering, the polls, the opinion pieces, all of it. Nobody. Gives. A. Shit.

>you and your children are a dying breed

Other way around. Generation Z is the most conservative generation in over half a century, and the most conservative families have the most kids.

This

>spending friday night shitposting
> I get laid too much.
sure

Look at the violence against Trump supporters and you'll see why we had to hide it

>oh wow youre for real...

This isn't reddit lil guy

Implying you can

She just left had to get home before dad left for work early

Why would I lie anonymously

she digs any deeper we'll get another Tila tequila...

>get a load of this fag
SUCH INTOLERANCE I NEVER

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE REEEE

> you and your children are a dying breed.
wat?

Yeah, and when they see how hip and trendy it is to be gay, how will they procreate? Our greatest weapon is the womb, which 1/3 of your voter base lacks. That's the downfall of being a homosexual. Plus I can adopt more in my old age, foster care as well. Spread the word as much as possible.
Care for humanity for one reason only. To destroy you.

Trump voter here, gonna get my dick sucked by some Mexican girl Hillary supporter tonight. AMA

If he does build a wall, it may need some glory holes.

yeah i think your points are fair.

i think feminist get caught up and sexism is straight up binary where you either can never be sexist (maybe you're a black woman) or you're always sexist (white man).
it never really matters what a white man actually thinks, just that his views are "sexist." They never try to understand the view itself, it's inherently wrong to them. Even with all this talk of "intersectionality" it never seems to intersect into : "hmm well maybe the things guys prefer isn't all that sexist to begin with, maybe it is biology/human nature"

Rule 2: SJWs always project. That which she accuses others of is actually the worst thing she can think of because it is that which she hates about herself.

Show me her boyfriend before I choose to listen to her. I guarantee it's some asshole Chad with sleeve tats and a motorcycle.

Mmmm, tell something critical about libertarian ideas. Get called traitor, racist, risk of losing job, risk of online harrament. Surely they behave like the god damn villians and worst of it, it's that they pretend be the good guys, it's disgusting and offensive that someone it's so entitled to think that only their ideas are valid.

This bitch has no counter argument, she knows it's all true

BtW I tried to engage her on twatter. She doesn't actually want to talk to anyone. She just wants to paint them as enemies like all the other lefties.

Nope no secret base of wassist white voters emerged. Kill your self kike

>playing with people from UK and US on teamspeak
The stereotypes aren't real about the US.
We're serious, hardcore gamers.

What the fuck am I reading?

Does this just not apply to me? Am I an outlier?

>Trans
>Lesbian
>Have had plenty of sex; almost married twice.
>My late father is my hero, and was one of my best friends.

And I STILL hate everything these about these fucks, and I agree that they are trying to destroy both whites and men. It's not a fucking secret. They make it abundantly clear with their propaganda and actions.

And I'm a tremendous Trump supporter.

Sorry I don't fit into your little box. Nobody does. You lose because you try to attach false identity to everyone and everything. Fuck the left.

Go look in the mirror and ask the question again.

It's a viewpoint with very little else to offer, she isn't "right" about anything, she's merely promoting her understanding of the situation, which as per usual, ignores multiple factors.

It's just sexist drivel, attempting to "rationalize" results by filling in the void to her own content. It's essentially: Trump won, men voted for Trump, therefore men must be lashing out at "x" groups. It can't be that Hillary is corrupt or that the Democratic party has towed the line to its so-called radicals, no, it's just that men are evil sexist bigots.

It's a long-winded narrative we've heard a hundred thousand times over. The "MRA" crowd do precisely the same thing, it's like reading a Sargon video expect replacing females with males.

As always, it adds nothing to the intellectual understanding of why the country, not merely men, decided upon Trump. What of the women and minorities that voted for Trump? All that nonsense applies to them too? Or are we just having a go at white males again?

Pretty much.

She's actually showing a decent amount of insight into our movement (more than I'd have expected anyway). Her big mistake is thinking we're wrong when we say "liberals are the true fascists".

Rusted jelly cuck? Go hit the gym. I'll buy you a shake after

>work

Nah.

Kek says she is wrong.

>You all destroyed America because you can't get laid. How pathetic.

This continuous attitude by lefties is why Trump won, nothing else. Your head is so fucking deep up your own ass.

Were those edited recently?

>trans
>lesbian
>married

so are you a faggot who cut off his dick and dates only girls now or are you a dyke who wants a dick and dates girls?

Googles amiright?

But user, they are oppressed. We have children dying and getting the shit beaten out of them and being publicly demoralized everyday because people who have been hiding their deep set racism now feel emboldened to show it in the ugliest ways possible since Trump won.

>look to fuck sluts
>why can't I get a wife????

@ (you)

Kek blesses us indeed.
And with another generation of red voters too. Hopefully when they roll in, they check every red candidate there is. After the SJWs are defeat twice their mental breakdowns might actually lead to suicides.

Imagine how painful it is for these libtards with alt-right boyfriends to rationalize away the fact that Trump got more of the white-woman vote.

she had me at single feminist mother but i already knew and know how to get pussy bitch.

Okay. It's simple. Large influx of people who come from a shitty country and don't share my values or even language is most likely going to be bad for me, my country, and my values. Prove me wrong.

all girls say and do and the same things. They are just reflections of society at large

I am happily married.

The vast right wing conspiracy (led by Putin) is at it again.

No it's actually from the 9th. The numbers are a tad off but you can see no one voted Hillary. It wasn't that trump was super popular she was just super unpopular. The amount of illegals and other shit colored bottom feeders gives the Dems a major advantage.

pretty much this desu

We were told to hide it, because people were being attacked for their support of Trump.

I didn't say married. I said almost married. When it was time to consider it, both times, I realized that I really didn't want to spend the rest of my life with those respective women.

I've only dated women. And since I am a woman, I suppose that makes me a giant faggot.

Also I still have a dick. Gonna get rid of it eventually.

i have sex sometimes

you're right tho if i was inundated with hotties on my dick i'd have probably missed the whole election

What that poster doesnt realize is that they have, deep down, germinated a seed of the red pill.

Logic will start to dictate their actions even more and once a certain threshold is reached their liberal affiliates will turn on them.

Then they'll enter a wilderness that teases a non existent middle ground and then they will come home.

One by one.

This big time.

No one was told to hide it, it's just hard to for people to swallow that some people are shit. It's obviously easier to tell everyone everything is okay let them rape you.

>radicalized white men vote for a presidential candidate that some people dont like
>radicalized muslims rape women, burn people alive and cut off the heads of children

definitely just as bad

>they would know that young white Americans were told to hide their support of Trump
Oh, I wonder why? Maybe if Trump supporters didn't get stalked and bashed because of their views, this wouldn't have happened, you've got yourselves to blame.

>Hence this surprise from mainstream
The mainstream is disconnected from reality, of course they were surprised, even us foreigners knew how Americans felt.

>we always talk about Muslims, but the radicalization of white men online is at astronomical levels
Fuck yeah, we're all memetic strategists. Praise kek

>many of these radical white men were raised by single feminist mothers
Wrong, and didn't give source

>Something something picking up girls and came out believing that it was up to them to save the West
This just in! White men aren't allowed to save the West from destruction because it makes minorities sad!

>Men who boasted STEM degrees from elite institutions were taught how to intellectualise hatred
So, it's okay when these institutions make women into SJW whores, but it's wrong when men want to save the West? Wat.

>Trump supporters love him because of his sexism
Wrong.

>There are even entire posts training young men
And again, I wonder why? You say the wrong thing, and your life is over.

>Convinced them liberals were colluding to destroy white Western manhood
..You do realise this is what they're exactly doing, right?

>friend who lives in a tiny 100% white town in Finland
Well, maybe, just maybe he lives next to a country called Sweden, and has seen the horrors of what multiculturalism does

>that liberals aimed for the destruction of Western Civilisation
Again, that's what liberals are doing, they're a part of it

>They truly believe that it is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world
BECAUSE.
THEY.
ARE.
HOLY.
FUCK.

Silencing your opponents, bashing them and all sorts of things is what the Left calls 'fascism' and you are all doing it.

>You all destroyed America

>because

>you can't get laid

No retard, they destroyed America AND they can't get laid.

Serious autism.

That is because liberals are fascist under the guise of "antifascist"

>we love everybody! *punch punch*
>we respect everybody! *fuck you for disagreeing with me*
>no opinions are bad opinions! *gets you fired*

Just one small tiny little issue with this.

Hillary lost support from mexicans and black people.

Young white racist men isn't a big enough group to win any election at all.

>They truly believe that it is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world.

It's funny that this is said with the righteous indignation of a person who could never actually articulate why said things are genuinely liberal today. Instead it's just a dismissal and I CAN'T EVEN.

None of the mentioned groups believe in equality. In fact they all need identity politics to sustain and fracture society for political gain.

^This.

Let me guess, it's about Trump and "racism" and "sexism" right? Can't these people say something new?

Show me one picture or video or other actual proof of women or coloreds being attacked, in real life, by these "emboldened" racists.

Not a spraypaint swastika on a wall, tweeted by Shaun King or some other well-documented false flagger.

This is 2016 where every single person in America has a smartphone that can record video, and most would love nothing more than to catch something like this in the act.

But for all of the dozens of "reports of poor oppressed groups getting beaten up or jeered at by secret Trump supporters", there hasn't been one that came with actual proof, just anecdote.

Whereas on the other hand we have video of a Trump voter getting their shit kicked in by a pack of blacks.

Yea you are right niggers and other Pieces Of Shit have been attacking white people. Leave the fucking country then faggot they are subhuman scum unable to adapt to civilized society.

You like it