THE FIGHT IS'NT OVER

On december 29th your state electors will vote for the president, i have created a map of states that voted trump but do not have laws to prevent "faithless electors", electors voting against their constituents.

IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THESE STATES CONTACT YOUR ELECTORS.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/can-states-democratic-electors-go-rogue-and-deny-clinton-their-vote/
bustle.com/articles/194769-can-electors-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-dec-19
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's amazing that the CTR bots are still running

Wasn't it the 19th of December?

If you're going to post, at least get it right.

if say, 6 electors from florida and 2 from Michigan get it in there head to change there vote that would mean a clinton presidency. she CAN be elected despite conceding, it is not against the rules and there is NO WAY she would turn it down.

good catch
why would a CTR bot urge you to prevent hillary's presidency? dumbass.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/can-states-democratic-electors-go-rogue-and-deny-clinton-their-vote/

bustle.com/articles/194769-can-electors-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-dec-19

Good idea to write them and ensure this doesn't get fucked up.

I'm gonna write all my electors in PA and encourage them to vote for Hilary. He is projected to get 2 million more votes than Trump by the time the counting is done, so I can completely seem this as a possibility.

Only if they want an actual, honest to God civil war will they deny Trump the Presidency.

They're not doing that.

don't be so sure, this year has been crazy and hillary does have the popular vote so its conceivable that enough people could decide to do something stupid.

No fucking way, user. I absolutely promise. That's not fucking happening, regardless of anything else.

At that point, a literal civil war is breaking out. They're not that fucking stupid.

But it would be so lulzy!

I, for one, am all for a civil war.

>Vermont
????????

thanks for the reassurance i don't think the voucher of an user is worth much

Part of me hopes the EC pulls this crap so we can spark a civil war and I have an excuse to push liberal shit in.

Which is it that lacks these laws?
The red or the beige?
Label your colors retard.

There is not going to be 42 faithless electors and if either one failed to hit 270 because of faithless electors, then the Congress would just appoint a President. It is fucking over, they can either grow up and deal with it like fucking adults or I bet they get a hard fucking lesson that they wont soon forget.

Take off the tinfoil hat for once in your life, God fucking damn.

Lol what? He ended 36 points ahead.

Petition to electors to vote for the popular vote winner has 3.3 million votes

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

the red both lack laws and voted republican
there doesn't need to be 42 faithless electors, take florida, total of 29 electors so 15 are needed to earn the whole 29. now 9 districts voted blue so only 6 of the remaining 20 have to flip for the whole state to go hillary.
whoops

Isn't there a way to stop this theoretical "backsies"?

What if we call California and tell them to go red?

>Trump supporters
>Military
>Police
>Veterans
>NRA guys
vs.
>Tired old kikes
>Gun-grabbing Liberals

Please. Let faithless electors do this stupid shit. Pray that our enemy is that moronic.

Once again, no has done any actual research into how the electoral college works.....

Electors can literally be replaced on the day of. The electors even meet behind closed doors and bring back up voters. If anyone doesn't tow the party line, they will be kicked out and replaced.

>Pic related is New York in 2012. Three were replaced on the day of. Don't think you will have any effect.

>They're not that stupid.

Intelligence means nothing when you have George Soros working behind the scenes.

He could have this country in a civil war by December 19 if he felt it was necessary for his new world order. He could also have it start on December 19 when he bribes enough electors to switch their vote to Clinton.

Regardless of what happens, we need to remain vigilant or we risk losing everything we've accomplished so far.

You realize if the EC pulls this shit, their heads would literally be rolling right?

Its over, get over it.

Isn't it something like, in the history of the electoral college someone voting against their constituent has only happened 3 times, and all 3 of them lost their jobs? I highly doubt that almost 50 electors will break taboo and go against their state's vote

there is 0 chance that the electors in these states will flip

even in 200 when it was way closer there was 1 (ONE) faithless elector and he chose to just not vote for either candidate

in 2000*

They would never accept a signed online petition. If they did, why even vote in the national election? Think of the precedent it would set. That you could undermine a national election by just getting some people to fucking sign some petition? That anyone can sign whether they can vote or not, US citizen or not? It would be absolutely insane. I'd halt my life course and take up arms in a civil war if this happened.

It was actually a woman, and she was protesting voting rights in DC.

I don't if you know this (Everyone else does) but you're really, really stupid.

yep

electors won't flip because a bunch of whiny idiots who didn't even vote sign a stupid petition

pic related

They also don't want to be discombobulated by a mass of pissed off citizens.

So in florida you can be a faithless elector, and if your faithlessness changes the majority one way, the faithful electors must become faithless?

>pander to the "guns are scary, let's ban them" crowd, while pissing off the conservative 'redneck-gunnuts'
no one is that stupid right?

You truly are fucking retarded.

Here's how Florida reports its vote. It says how many voted for each candidate.

Just kill yourself.

So in florida you can be a faithless elector, and if your faithlessness changes the majority one way, the faithful electors must become faithless? ( accidently responded to my own comment first)

No

Each elector has one vote. Votes can be (and have been) split for each state.

Holy shit why are people still spreading this false meme Hillary conceded and is no longer eligible you total retard. If she had not conceded before the 29th then maybe this outlandish theory could actually happen, but she didn't, and no candidate has ever done so I hope you get raped in your sleep yes I mad MAGA

Exactly, i thought it was fucking retarded the way that guy tried to reason it out.

>distracting people with bullshit fearmongering of something that is not going to happen

fag

Surely, you can count at least, can't you?

Its worse then the 'Bernie can still win' crowd after hillary was nominated

only nebraska and maine split votes, otherwise the electors vote and whoever wins takes all the votes.

ctr, this is getting P A T H E T I C

This shit is fucking crazy, i mean isnt it a mayor oversight for the electors to not actually having to vote the way the election turned out?, then again why should there even be electors, won the state, won the colleges, simple as that, why would you even need an actual dude casting a vote that can theoretically fuck up everything if he so chooses it?

And i dont even like trump, fuck that no good jew cock sucking orange nigger, but he did won fair and square and pulling that faithless elector shit would actually validate enturbiar he had sayd so far

You are all way too paranoid. Trump won, its over. The electors will vote for him and we will move on.

Its over.

i already said you don't actually have to be running to be elected, and she would not refuse if she were.

filename

this. i thought the fun would begin, but it looks like we must wait 1 more month for this kind of faggotry from ctr to fade away.

its simple scare tactics from the left.

Texas alone could make it work. Even without Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, taking Texas from Trump and giving it to Hillary would put Hillary at exactly 270.

Not without precedent, either. In 1836, Virginia's entire 23-man delegation voted against the popular vote of Virginia.

It will never happen in this day and age, however, since electors have become a rubber-stamp commission, rather than their intended purpose, which is to ensure that a demagogue does not become President.

Shut the fuck up about the popular vote you crybaby. You faggots had 8 years (4 of which you held the majority in congress as well) to remove the electoral college. You didn't. You had millions of democrats who could've voted for Hillary, including most of those little shit protestors but they didn't. You've lost, grow up and fuck off.

al gore?

i am not a democrat

>popular vote
>by such a small margin

sooooo popular its like she had billions of more votes!!

sorry dems, the system in place worked how it should.

No. Not true at all. Maine and Nebraska split which electors are chosen to be in the electoral college.

The members of the college can vote however they want.

I can imagine one or two electors backstabing their states, but it takes what, 37 for hillary to win? Impossible.

>no laws to prevent
It is possible to be faithless even with laws. Some Bernout in Oregon or Washington has said he doesn't care about the $1,000 fine in his state, he will never cast a vote for Hillary. Whether he's posturing or not, it is an example of how state laws can't actually prevent a crime from occurring when the electoral system itself allows the criminalized conduct.

As an addendum to this, and stating openly that I voted for Hillary this past Tuesday, were I an Elector, I would be working hard to convince my fellow delegates to vote for another Republican besides Trump, in deference to the fact that a Republican won the electoral vote.

Trump absolutely should never be President, but I have no problem with Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio...fuck, Mitt Romney. Anyone but Trump.

(And yes, the Electors absolutely can vote for someone who did not actually run for President)

STFU, Hilldog already conceded.

>or we risk losing everything we've accomplished so far

You haven't done anything

Yes. And electors can be replaced, even on the day of the vote. It happens all the time.

It is highly likely that the guy who announced he's not going to vote for Hillary will not make it to the state capitol on that day.

Lel you think north dakota will have a faithless elector? Try again bud

This isn't going to happen, the GOP dominated house and senate would overturn any faithless electors. They can get a lot more done with Trump than Hillary.

if not bait just kill yourself faggot.

Then this goes out to all the assholes crying about the popular vote.

Liberals would win a civil war because they have help from other countries. No one likes US conservatives other than Russia.

If you want to ruin your and all of your political constituents careers then sure take the dive.

They can't change the individual votes, though. They can only invalidate them. If they invalidated enough votes, then the House would get to choose the president. It would then be even easier for Trump to not be elected.

We already call them faithless, how can we shame the electors even more for trying to weasel out of doing their job?

You have no problem with them because they represent no threat to the sanctity of your party. They won't get anything done, so you're okay with 4 years of nothing and a landslide democrat vote. It gives your party power again.

jesus i never thought it would be this hard to convince this board that the government was not 100% guaranteed to work for them.

Yes let's piss off the majority of the gun owners in the US, great idea!

Unlike whatever echo chamber you crawled out of, we know the law and how the government actually functions.

GUYS
U
Y
S

Our fight vs Soros isn't over yet. We must meme him to death and spread this info

so what you are suggesting OP, is that these singular people, whose names and addresses are probably public, will decide to fuck with the half of america that owns all the guns? I can't say they won't do this, but you must admit that such an action is clearly the equivalent of pulling the trigger on themselves and their families.

>Help from other liberal countries
>help from countries with a 1.8% average budget for their military
>Help from countries who's only form of warfare in the past 30 years has been airstrikes
>Liberals fighting against the US military
>Whom 98% voted Trump
>Meaning, at best, a 2% insider coup inside the military, but most likely not because all their friends are fighting for the US gov't
>Meaning only the friendless faggots will coup
>who will get shot down in lone wolf attacks
>Liberals fighting anyone
>When they want to ban guns
>Because they're scared of them
>Because they don't know how to use them

Liberals would literally kill themselves in protest before they did anything ballsy.

He's already gone to the fucking white house. They are working towards the handover already.

Just for thinking fun, what would actually happen if they went through with this and voted Hillary?

Checked, nice trips
Let's do it folks

I hope 200K voters of popular vote is worth 200K deaths of blood on your hands you fool.

what?

>there doesn't need to be 42 faithless electors, take florida, total of 29 electors so 15 are needed to earn the whole 29. now 9 districts voted blue so only 6 of the remaining 20 have to flip for the whole state to go hillary.
what the fuck are you on about?

But the house does not want Clinton, if anything they'd choose another Republican. Hillary is not coming back.

You guys realize the electoral college voters aren't just random people. Trump hand picked his own electoral college voters. Hillary picks hers. You don't just persuade an electoral college voter to vote against his/her own candidate.

If the faithless electors follow through and flip the election, do not expect it to go unchallenged.
Expect action that will make the current chimpouts look like Sesame Street.

Why the duck would there be a civil war? it's literally the fucking point of the electoral college and having a republic instead of a democracy. Like, what would trumpshits say if it happened? "this is bull shit we need to get rid of the electoral college!" Oops no EC means Hillary would still have won.

Whoever the EC decides on is the fucking legitimate and constitutional president of the united states and they are very purposefully allowed to choose whoever they want.

Cant even beat a bunch of cave dwelling sand niggers but you think you can take on us liberals plus the world lol

Hillary conceded

stfu

rogue electors changing the outcome of the election would most definitely result in civil war. KEK wills it? we'll just have to check the digits.

She already conceded, it's just mindless to think you're going to achieve anything beyond this point, not to mention the meme man had a landslide it'd take a few. Mind you Gore tried every angle at this same exact bullshit, Hillary supported him at the time with a plethora of legal advice available and got utterly btfo... Not to mention with liberals rioting, I'm doubting anyone moderate is really getting blue-pilled.

You're really stupid and should kill yourself before you breed.

I have no problem with them because they represent no threat to the stability of the United States.

When I voted for Obama over Romney in 2012, it was because I thought Obama would be a better, but I never for a moment thought that Romney would threaten - seriously or otherwise - the fundamental principles upon which our nation is based.

Romney or someone like him would still have a Republican House and Senate and would still be able to put a conservative into the Supreme Court. He would have precisely the same conditions for conservative, Republican success as Trump does. The difference is that Romney never demonstrated basic instability as a person or politician. He did not make a habit of repeatedly lying to the people he was trying to convince to vote for him. He did not insult women or minorities, and his biggest gaffe - the 47% statement - was merely a matter of phrasing rather than making a basically wrong point.

Fuck, when Puerto Rico was seriously considering finally applying for statehood in 2012, he flew to San Juan to try and convince the Puerto Ricans to join the Union!

Most important of all, to me, Romney would not throw American foreign policy out the window. He would support NATO, oppose Russia, build closer ties with Canada and Mexico, and so on. American policy should be foreign policy should be American policy. The world is too small and we're too big for it to be any other way.

I voted for Obama in 2012 after a measured consideration of the two candidates. I'm registered as an Independent, and I voted for McCain in 2008. I am broadly centrist - on social issues slightly left-leaning, on economic policies, slightly right-leaning; and am fundamentally inteventionalist on foreign policies.

There is no circumstance under which the Donald Trump who ran for President these past few months should ever be President. He's irreparably damaged America's image, and for that alone I want him far away from the Oval Office.

i am not a democrat

Why would they keep doing it if they are no longer getting paid?
If they aren't getting paid are they no longer shills?

I could see 1 mormon retard in Utah that wanted Mcmullin to win doing this and no one else

Perhaps, but as I said upthread, it's not unprecedented RE: Virginia, 1836