What did they mean by this pol?

What did they mean by this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJRChZOrQhc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AVguxy6bU
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weren't anonymous shilling for trump on YouTube?

that they're literally jew cucklick cucks. Always have been. See: V for Vandetta.

>anonymous
any basement dweller can put on that retarded mask and say "we wuz legion"

WEE WUZ LEEEEJUN N' SHIEET

>What did they mean by this

we r gonna ddos wallsteet because there is corruyption

we r lagoon

>anything related to (((anonymous))) still having credibility or relevance after pic related

Obama made her cover her eyes so she wouldn't see all the illegals sneaking in.

I can fucking make my own twitter account and call it AnonymousMARS or some shit. It don't mean fuck

who gives a shit

Lol Anonymous are still living in 2007.

They are so fucking reddit.

these shit bags have been replaced by us. now they do supremely degenerate shit like
and then expect to be taking seriously.

Jonah Sheklestien, time to come out and admit it was you all along.

its like those parody comics where there is always a weeping statue of liberty in the background.

Who's got one of those? They always have the author saying some snide pun in the corner too.

>these shit bags have been replaced by us
Fucking this. We actually did something that really mattered.

Fuck all the faggots crying about how Sup Forums "used" to be, us electing a meme candidate is as high as this shithole's ever gotten.

yeah but gimme one with that statue of liberty m8

Anonymous has never and will never do anything of importance.

Just ignore them lol

holy shit that is the most cringe worthy, autistic, euphoric shit I have seen in a long time

here we go!

They think it's Lady Liberty crying at Trump's presidency. It's really Lady Liberty crying at what total fucking faggots Hillshills are being about it.

fuck reddit

The funniest fucking shit is when CNN goes "the hacker group known as anonymous"

It's like come on man if you guys only knew who these fucking morons were, you would be rolling on the floor laughing

>WE WUZ LEGION N SHIEEEEEEEET

Watch this for 40 minutes of excellent comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJRChZOrQhc

How old were you when you realized anonymous is a fucking joke?

reminder that anyone wearing a guy fawkes mask and claiming to be anonymous is a left over cumstain from the short-lived 2007 influx of redditor SJW attention whores and has more to do with tumblr than anything else

Eventually, you nigs are going to need to realize that they are not Anonymous. We are.

Just because some pretentious fags took the same name as a leaderless amalgamation, that doesn't mean they have its essence. We are the continued embodiment of what Anonymous is and was. The imposters do nothing but emulate the idealic concept that the public wants to believe, that anonymity is sympathetic to human rights, that it can wielded like a hammer to build. But they don't accept that the mob is much crueler than any one of us, and that is much more like a mace that strikes down.

Being here is hell. I want to leave, but I can't. That is what Anonymous really is.

good god

What is this Star Trek tier moralfag dogshit? Remember when this is all Anonymous was?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AVguxy6bU
And this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

>worldwide
>video is not available in my country

consider yourself lucky lol, its given me a degree of autism.