Is Chicago worth living in?

I want to move to Chicago for the beautiful architecture and young sluts, yet all of these crazy BLM/Soros niggers make me quite uncomfortable. I have a few weapons but I know if S ever HTF, I would be fucked.

What would you do Sup Forums? Would you move to Chicago or somewhere rural? I run my own business online so location doesn't matter.

No.

Nope, Cook Country is called Crook County for a reason.

If you move to the southern suburbs like Mokena or Orland its not bad, but stay out of the city period.

Most Chicago neighborhoods blow. It's white flight all over again atm. The net population of population of cook county is people moving out (highest county taxes + city taxes in the country are driving boomers outs, young people will pay for all the "free" shit for gibmedats). Just keep that in mind before you move here.

I've been in Naperville. At 25, I think I'm the only person left here that's my age. Yeah its safe, nice, etc here but its boring as hell and I need something new.

chicago is so huge, its statistically safer then alot of smaller cities, but transit is cheap and convienient so negro rejects can travel all around the city and wreak havoc. gang violence used to be concentrated all in the south and west sides, but all the big gangs got broken up so the head of the snake was removed. now all the micro bangers dont have anyone to answer too. its a mess. i wouldn't live there because its run by the shittiest of shit democrats that america has ever puked out. move to new york city which isnt run by suck up white people. they have a hard ass police force and are willing to keep their city safe. rahm emmaneul is a black dick sucking pussy and has ruined this city.....

I appreciate your answer. Shit, I might have to pick another state. NYC I'm sure would kick ass, but doesn't NY state have pretty shitty gun laws?

If you make enough to live in rectangle bordered by west loop up to Lincoln Park and over to the lake, then yes, enjoy ur hedonism. Otherwise what's the point?

Don't buy a house though in case they jack up those property taxes at some point.

Do more research before you settle on Chicago. Better cities in every region, many such cases.

Where you are moving from might be of interest. Would a large city be a huge change for you or same ol same ol?

What HS did you go to? Im 23

NCHS. Did you have the common sense to get out of here? lol. I did COD for two years, which ended up being for nothing anyway, as one of my businesses mildly took off.

I'm open to moving to different states, I want to have fun but for me, my safety and well-being comes first. Some part of me wants to buy some property in some rural place in the middle of nowhere, and turn it into a kickass shtf fortress with aquaponics, gardens, shooting range in back, etc.

And of course none of that is possible anywhere near Chicago. Which is why I'm pretty torn. Maybe TN? TX?

>move to new york city which isnt run by suck up white people
You, like most Chicagoans, made the mistake of thinking jewish = white.

Nashville is fun at your age. Chattanooga is a great outdoor city but small. Same for Knoxville. You might consider Asheville NC as well. I LOVE Florida too but it i s a crazy fucking state, probably why I enjoy it. Texas is on my list along with Montana as the place I will move to next. Good luck on your search.

I'll look into those places further. Thanks man!

shit bro im nchs '12. i still live with my parents :/

Believe me when I say each passing year will progressively get worse, I know people here in their late 20's depressed as hell. Get out while you still can man haha

Content sites reporting in. It seems to easy after the initial effort. The skyline looks beautiful but the statistics make me want to avoid it.

>white flight all over again atm
nope
>net population ofcook count is people moving out
nigs don't count as people

If you want to be "near" chicago, but not in a shithole, try looking into parts of northwest indiana, like crown point or valparaiso

Lived there for a year. Winter cold is unbearable. :(

Thanks. Property seems reasonably priced over there too.

chicago resident for 10 yrs here (with a family)

i would move here if i was single and young, not a family man. If you still have to go to uni you should definitely consider chicago

>comfy cold weather