USA BTFO WALL CANCELLED

>Mexico defeats USA in football
>right after Trump backs down on his wall plan

lel

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-big-beautiful-wall-fence-article-1.2867648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A soccer game does not mean shit.Every one knows for some reason Americans think Mexico is good at soccer which it is not.

Mexico is absolute shit at football.

Mexico plays football?

Except that wall is not happening for real my dude

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-big-beautiful-wall-fence-article-1.2867648

Pic related, the destructor of the wall.

Who gives a fuck if you beat our team? They're just a bunch of nigger """"Germans"""" or Mexicans pretending to be American. Over half the team needs to be deported.

It's called soccer, even then soccer is a sport,

>pure hearsay,and speculation taken as set in stone

americans are to rich to give a fuck about soccer

Mexico doesn't have a football team because Tom Brady hasn't kicked their asses yet

lul of course it would be soccer. Americans don't give a fuck about that faggot-ass sport for a bunch of Euro/Brazilian cucks.

"oh the ball grazed against my thigh. Better cartoonishly prat fall and act like I'm about to give my dying breath". every. fucking. time.

Guess that's the only excitement since nobody is ever scoring. Yeah go grab that victory, beaners. Call when you learn real sports. Team sports, mind you. Yeah I don't care if a lot of spics are good at boxing, I want to see teamwork. Teamwork besides running a drug cartel or standing on each other's shoulders to try to get over the wall.

Door in the face. He made a huge demand so that he could bargain for a reasonable request.

>Countries have gone to war over this sport

I thought the only game Mexicans played was jumpwall?

I hear they can swim well.

WTF is this shit.

From what I'm seeing, Trump isn't backing down, this is just Congress spouting shit, saying they'd rather have a "fence" instead.

If Trump doesn't build a wall, it's the damn Republicucks' fault, not his.

your average mexican doesn't look like that

the lot of you look like mixed race mongrels, ugly spics deserving of being called beaner wetbacks, nice inferiority complex to whites too btw

Korea destroy USA teams in the most teamwork intensive sport there is - league of legends.

Such a joke, brings shame to all sports

You know you are trolling

NO ERA PENAL PINCHE GRINGO

>we won the futbol game esse, so Trump aint buildin dat wall r.right?

Cant wait to see the flow of greasy beaner tears when that beautiful wall goes up

63% of Mexicans look like that tho.

Wrong, he never said that. If you don't stop saying that he will sue you.