Tumblr trying to claim Barron!

Can we draw attention to his son, though? The entire time Donald Trump was on screen, endorsing himself, contradicting his own earlier prejudices by speaking vaguely well of “all races and religions” and speaking of his intended unity and friendship with other countries, his young son (Barron) did not for a second stop looking absolutely devastated. Barron was displaying anxiety, fidgeting with his clothes, staring steadily at the floor instead of around him, and seeming to mentally step back (dissociate) from the situation (basically no facial expression, not even acknowledging when his father spoke of him). Something particular I noticed was that as Trump said things particularly not fitting to his brand (guarantees of well-wishes and good deeds in the face of all races, his benevolent approach to ruling the country, etc.) Barron did things like needlessly covering his mouth or eyes, the classic unconscious reactions of the human body to blatant lie telling. He observes what is said and done behind closed doors, and he sees the discrepancies between that and what Trump tries to portray. And though his father and the rest of the family may be older and more aware of their own body language, it seems that young Barron is the only one revealing the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/2889969/barron-trump-10-facts-about-barron-trump-donald-trumps-youngest-son/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not my words, saw something on tumblr about him.

I poopied

Barronessa has already been claimed as our lol princess

>silly tumblr not knowing that Barron is actually a computer programmer/Time lord from the future who came back to influence the election in Trump's favor.

loli* princess

btw does pol prefer little sisters or big sisters?

It was 3 in the fucking morning.
Kid was tired.

Probably was up all night in michigan the night before.

Up all day during election day.

Up all night during CNN's s a l t y fucking coverage

This. I simply can't imagine myself being on his place at that moment, I would probably fall asleep during the speech.

oh shi the captcha says walmart MURICA FUCK YEAH

He's just an autist. Nothing meaningful behind his autism, he's just a tard.

He's the puppetmaster.

Fuck these tumblr cunts so hard. Everyone (who isn't a psychotic piece of shit) knows god damn well that no matter how much you despise a president, if he has young children you don't goddamn drag them into it, because they're KIDS.

Everytime I think the pile of human wreckage that is tumblr has finally hit rock bottom, they find some new way to make me wish they'd all kill themselves.

Id slob on his little white knob

>Be Baron
>Go on Sup Forums
>see people calling you autistic and posting naked pictures of your mom.

Is this the eyes wide open thread?

He was sleepy; it was 3 AM in New York.
No bully!

What if Soros is a Barron puppet?

He is autistic, Trump had him at 60 ffs

>cry when fapping to them

It was 3am and the poor kid was probably feeling the pressure of millions of eyes watching him as well as his father. If I was in the same situation I'd be just as awkward. Most people would

>implying the people on Sup Forums aren't autistic
>implying autism isn't the core of Stoicism

kek

Baron sends his soul back to his 4 year old self to repeat his life, trying to save the world each time. This is the 1000th time he seen his dad do that speech.

You get saged and hidden, and if you continue to show an unhealthy interest in the spawn of the God Emperor, you get reported.

BARRON IS TRYING TO STOP LAVOS

If we make the Trump family monarchs, Barron is first prince after Trump passes on to Kek's heaven.

Praise Barron!

>Barron likes to play alone for hours

source-

inquisitr.com/2889969/barron-trump-10-facts-about-barron-trump-donald-trumps-youngest-son/

You know if you keep this up, Melania is going to use her anti-cyberbullying platform to destroy Sup Forums, right?

Don't they advertise this guy as a pro-Trump guy on their Network?

Didn't he salt out really fucking hard when Trump won?

???

It was nearly 3 AM where he was at the victory speech. I highly doubt he gets to stay up past 9 PM on a Tuesday.

Big sisters you degenerate

I want a big sister to coddle me and a little sister to coddle.

Yes he called this election a "white lash" as if blacks don't love being lashed by the white man

This kid undoubtedly has a bright future.

No idea why, but, I see something in him I don't see in the other Trump kids.

Eric and Don are a little goofy and the girls are nothing special, but Barron really does seem like a mini-Trump.

Hopefully he plots the death of his brothers and sisters and then inherits the empire for himself.

Hail Barron.

He was nervous also is 10 years old, the autism of tumblr please don't enable them by posting their shit here, we don't care you sperg, stop visiting tumblr

The Red Barron will lead the attack against the Muslim hordes and free Europe. He is destined to be the Great crusading President.

Too glory, Red Barron

>Lil kid is tired 3 o clock at night
>OH NO IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING!!!!
Fucking spastics.

People who've been on stage before know that the mass flash photography is disorienting as fuck.

cunt, can you stop posting this bullshit. it was three in the morning and he's a young kid standing in front of hundreds of people and was probably feeling anxious.

do us a favour and shower with your toaster faggot

Good to see a fellow patrician in this thread.

Trump is a Barron puppet.

This.

He's just a kid. Leave him the fuck alone.

This is a pretty good meme. I normally don't save webms but this is good.

I think he meant it as a clever play on the word blacklash, except the word is backlash. Fucking Googles.

HOLY FUCK I DO THIS ALL THE TIME
>niggers listen please

what hes doing is remembering something super fucking embarrassing and hes trying to repress the memory.

>fuck why did i stare at daisy in class agian, i bet she thinks im so fucking weird

>fuck i brought the same lunch bag as dylan, then ate his lunch by accident.

>fuck i accidentally threw a ball too hard at daisy's face and now she thinks im super fucking stupid

this is the 12 YEAR OLD son of a BILLIONAIRE

he doesn't fucking care if his dad was being called the space emperor. he's also not giving a shit about politics. hes thinking about 12 year old shit.

Thanks

>You have a 70 YEAR OLD orange Dad. The kid probably doesn't even know wtf fun is, he has people to wipe his ass, make his food, and tell him he's a good boy, while TrumpKing is grabbing pussy. I'd close my eyes too

BUT HE DID SUCK MELANIA TiT
>That's hot

>Ivanka
>nothing special

also notice how he looks to the right, that means he's remembering shit, left is for creativity, right is for memories.

>all... according... to the plan...

This, and stage fright. I remember giving oral reports in 6th grade and being scared of standing in front of 25 kids reading a report. He was in front of an auditorium full of grownups. I probably would have loaded my pants in that situation tbqh familama.

>Barron was displaying anxiety, fidgeting with his clothes, staring steadily at the floor instead of around him

Might have something to do with the fact that hes a fucking kid on stage at a big event. Way to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

He's 10 years old and way past his bedtime.

He was probably thinking "I wish dad would stop winning all the time."

DELET THIS

/thread

>"Gee, Dad, can we stop the Trump Train for a minute? I'm tired of winning."
>"I'm sorry, kiddo, but there's just no brakes. We can't stop now."

Why are you Tumblr faggots such creeps

Barons meme is amazing. The meme is that he is the brains behind all of this and that he has superhuman intelligence

How do we protect the First Shota?

*only because i couldn't be trusted with a billion

Kek it's the same face I do when trying to suppress a yawn.

OOOOOOOORRRRR he was a fucking little kid awake at 3 AM after a long exhausting, stressful night and now on a fucking stage in front of camera broadcasting to the whole world as his father was elected president and so he, ya know, was a bit figgity and discontent. Fucking tumblrinas, such a bunch of overblown pretentious fucking faggots feeling smart for reading too much into everything and finding shit that's literally not there at all if it suits their narrative.

this is an 18+ site m8

no barron here!

thats textbook autism
>inb4 he's 10 and tired!
it's definitely autism

I think he was tired and nervous. People with stage fright often get alot of nervous tics. I remember when I was his age and we had to present stuff infront of the class, the people with stage fright would always fumble with their papers, have shaking hands, move their feet all the time etc

Plus he's 10 years old on live TV in front of the entire nation. Leave him the fuck alone

>little kid in front of massive amounts of media, on live television, at 3 at night is slighty figgidty

color me surpised

The cyber.

The kid clearly has autism or something. His dad was probably in his sixties when conceiving him. It was also like 3 am and he's in front of the entire nation. I'd be spaghetti spilling too if I was in that situation

The kid's the son of Donald Trump he's probably accustomed to doing whatever the fuck he wants and not standing still for hours on end. Take your autism elsewhere.

>Implying vigorously fisting yourself every time a corporate whore virtue signals according to a script, written and spoon fed by a pizza loving pedophile is not by the same measure also cause to assume the presence of deception.

Too bad the propoganda used to create the horde of lobotomized tumblrbeasts, chimpouts and progressives is so toxic that it derails even the ability for blue haired land whales to armchair diagnose a child without fucking everything up.

Imagine being so based that the best evidence for nefarious intent within your campaign is your son displaying anything less then a titanium resolve under the scrutiny of the worlds media at 2am in the morning at the age of ten years old when calls for assasination have never been higher.

Yep, he was yawning with his mouth closed.

He was on television on front of millions of people. Of course he was nervous.

>Barron doesn’t like sweatpants, but loves to wear suits, Melania told ABC News. He likes to put on a suit, but not everyday. He enjoys putting on a tie “sometimes like daddy.”
>doesn't like sweatpants

kid is half slav and doesn't like sweatpants? what's wrong with him

I love how hard people here try to put down this lucky and charming little fella, sad to see that people here are just as petty and venomous as women are

I think it's cool having a boy in the white house instead of fucking vaginas for the last how many decades.

#IMWITHBARRON

Because Slavs like Adidas and Adidas only you fucking pleb

Black Lives Fecal Matter threatening his dad must give him a really good impression of them.

He was probably bored as fuck.

Black Lives Fecal Matter threatening his dad must give him a really good impression of them.

I think it would be pretty funny to let tumblr try to gauge the truth by analyzing the body language of ten year old boy who's just tired
>Barron will be 18 when all this is over

aspergers

He was sleepy as fuck. That said he stole all attention from Don's speech.

Kek he's going to find the frozen flame

>going through puberty in the white house as the son of donald trump
I don't envy him. any awkward teenager stuff he'll end up doing will be broadcasted to the world and analyzed by bloggers who hate his dad.

Do you guys think Donald may be a puppet and Barron is in control?

The kid is 10 , can't blame him for being sleepy at 3am ,and maybe scared. Fucking pedos stalking a kid.

>3-4 AM
>10-years-old
>Exhausted
Go fuck yourself you stupid faggot.

Kill yourself

How tall is he? He looked nearly as tall as Trump and he's ten.

i remember being ten
i would've been way worse off at 3 am on a busy day

fuck off you gigantic faggots
he's ten and it was 3 o'clock in the morning and a very weird situation for any ten year old boy.

he's not autistic, not disassociated, not devastated. this is on the same level as "my 8 year old said that it's wrong that x because x". stop projection your bullshit on to children you fucking mental cases.

SAGE

Cut this shit out.

If Trump catches wind that we are turning his son into shotacon bait then this place is going to get fucking nuked from orbit.

Barron is Slovenian and speaks Slovenian with his mother!

Nordicists BTFO

This.

When you click "i am over 18 years old", that is legal contract. You could be fined or even go to jail for breach of contract if you are under 18.

>implying he wouldn't love it
>implying perfecting the ultimate qt son and daughter /ss/ combo hasn't been his life's work

>it's a Donald doesn't care about his children meme

>CTR has evolved
Damn

hopefully he'll get Melania's jaw

>those hands