Which one did you get, Sup Forums?

Which one did you get, Sup Forums?

I didn't get any

the favorite.. i got it in june..

This one.

Now that the electios ended, will it be possible to purchase it outside of US? I want to piss off a lot of people and make my European travel hat.

The icon, of course.

>I didn't get any

Sup Forums's motto right there

I have the black one, as I mostly wear black

The luxurious

Because piloting a boat with a cigar and that hat will make any woman moist.

None, because I don't want to get attacked by niggers targeting Trump supporters.

My nigga.

White/Gold works perfectly with anything.

I got the beanie + 'the favorite' - Upon reflection I wish I had gotten 'the icon' instead though.

The white and gold is beautiful, I wish they would sell these in Europe

the amazon brand one

pic related

If you dont have a ropehat youre nothing in this world

Im at the Trump National in Miami Right now. I want to buy one, but they ran out of the Red ones. Im considering buying the camo one. is that okay?

>tfw only got cheap knockoff at cancelled rally
>worried MAGA hats might go extinct

Does anyone have $25 plus shipping? ;_;

It's the ugliest t b h

Waiting for MAGA ushanka from glorious russian commemorative alliance

I didn't think it was. They ran out of the red ones. And I really want to buy one from Trumps Hotel, that would be a nice memento

I don't see any beanies around. Mind posting yours?

I got the original, back when it was first available. Faithful since the beginning.

I have:
> The Icon (3)
> The Favorite (1)
> The Rep (1)
> The Trapper (1)

I tried getting The Luxurious but they took it off the damn site

>didn't buy one of these a year ago because I thought they were too expensive for what they were and I don't wear clothes with logos because I don't want to make myself a walking advertisement for some fat cat
Should have just done it, sigh

Go ahead m8, though I can only see it matching with white wifebeaters and army camo shorts.

That's actually a good point. Won't match with much i guess...

Obviously the red one

I wore The Icon when we were fighting for The White House.

I retired it for The Luxurious when we won, boys.

none because i don't have autism

I'll get this one.

Are they gonna continue selling these?

I have two Icons, one Favorite, and one Trapper. Rep and Lux was sold the fuck out.

Whether you hate them or not these hats are iconic in history.

I don't see anything for the trapper?

I'll wear that after trump leaves and trump jr goes into office.

would love the black or the red... but orange nigger doesn't ship out of the US...................

so much for a "talented" businessman

Two camo, the classic red, the luxurious (it uniquely says "Trump," doesn't it?), aaaand ROYAL BLUE. There's a royal blue one with white letters that's not in that graphic. Infowars has it, they're legit.

>only Icon, Favorite and Trapper are being sold on the official Trump website

kinda want a Luxurious one :\

underrated

Did you also get a refill of super male vitality?

Fuck, the originals in never used condition will really be collector items in the future.

i have the icon and the favorite... considering ordering the trapper right now

I've got the rep, but want luxurious, icon and definitely the favorite. I've heard the quality went down though toward the end of the election cycle for the hats though.

QFT! I never wear campaign attire. Regardless of "being afraid" blah blah blah, once their term is over, YOU will regret buying it.

get one man the trapper is bad ass. donald wore it a lot

Can't find it at the moment. It's called "The willy" in the picture.

Rep might be the rarest. I was lucky enough to snatch a Lux before they pulled it off.

y can't i buy a fucking hat from outside the US you fucking capitalistic pig!!!!!!?????

None

>tfw you're a federal contract and can't contribute to political campaigns

Infinite keks

I got all except the beanie, sounds too close to beaner for my taste.

The Trapper.

I doubt theyll go extinct but they might eventually change slightly, then the originals will skyrocket

The icon.

Campaign finance laws my "white" friend!

This one

I don't have a MAGA hat but I have a "Feel the Bern" t-shirt.

And I'll elaborate a bit: Some kind american user ordered and sent it to me. All I had to do was "tip" him for it.
I wish I had ordered one of each, though.

Makin assholes gape again I see

>rarest

I don't know why, it's clearly the best. You can wear it with anything and liberals don't know what it is until you're right up in their face. It's the stealth bomber of Trump hats and you can wear it with anything

fucking witch can receive money from jews and saudis.. but i can't buy a hat

I got the rep, pretty comfy

Nice pressboard floor.

See the bullshit the goodguys have to deal with, but theres hope yet man. Id think that after jan 20 theyll open up international shipping

Thank you. Everyone seems to really like my floor
>bought an RPG, tons of guns, and a shitty russian motorcycle instead of a house
>have absolutely no regrets

I want the icon but I don't know where to get also I'll probably get lynched by the no-sabe-ingles spics
>feelsbadman

i wish i would have got the rep when i had the chance! the favorite is a freaking chefs hat

>exuberates power

What fucking 14 year old made this?

I just hope they do a restock on the luxurious.

I'm not too disappointed in the quality drop, I honestly thought the originals were a little wide to look stylish on my head

I have that same muzzle break

I got three for my sisters and brother in law. They're libtards. I told them the donation was in their names, and Donald Trump thanks them for their support.

Shit, I wanted the Rep. I want to look like MAGA Eazy E. Can we still buy them?

The Icon. If he's still selling them when I get paid I might pick up The Trapper too.

The Icon. Coming in the mail in a few days. As much as I love Trump, I never fucking expected him to actually win, the absolute madman. Now that he has though, I'm buying one regardless if people see it as a hate symbol.

The Favorite AND The Rep.

Both are for the most suave smug motherfuckers on earth.

Icon / Favorite checking in

It's so fucking loud but works really well. I haven't shot that gun in a long time since my favorite brand of 5.56 dried up.

The red one.

Implying there is any other for a true Trump supporter to wear...

its funny because I'm a 25 year old virgin.

Red and white az fag maga

I regret not asking someone in the US to send me a red one. It's a real cultural icon and would've been guaranteed to garner libshit tears these past few days.

All except for the Willy, unfortunately. I have three Icons, one signed. Two camos. I bought a second Favorite to dye pink as another icon suggested to have an 80s chillwave MAGA hat.

The favorite, and I was inteviewed by CNN while wearing it!

I told them Bill Clinton was a rapist.

I got the camo one because it complements my brown skin quite nicely.

Sell them internationally and just send the funds to US veteran charities or something now the election is over.

The Rep. Goes with everything.

Got the black one, kinda wish I went for the red though.

I bought the black one in Feb, just bought the red one after he won.

The Icon... because it's iconic. I want to look at it decades from now and remember this period fondly.

Black and White, original day-of-the-rope edition

What the fuck do you do with the ones that aren't ripping your anus a new one?

The Icon
Might buy The Trapper

Use them to work up to the huge ones. Otherwise I really would have a ripped anus.

I got two.

One for hunting, one for MAGA

Where does the profit from these go? I don't mind buying more if it goes to his reelection campaign, but I'm not buying one if it helps the RNC.

I'm sure you can find them on eBay. Just avoid the Chinese copies.

Black is always best.

This. In my area it's a death sentence unless I pull a hidden camera okeefe thing.

It's BRAKE.
Bee Arr Ayy Kayy Eee
BRAKE

FUCKING BRAKE
goddamn break fuck I swear fuckin' retards

IT SLOWS DOWN RECOIL IT IS A BRAKE

IT DOESN'T BREAK ANYTHING.

i forgot about those tall skinny font ones

Someone please help me. Where can I buy the black hat? I have a bigger sized head so most hats don't fit me well.