KREMLIN: TRUMP'S AND PUTIN'S FOREIGN POLICY APPROACH PHENOMENALLY CLOSE

Peskov stated while in New-York:
>"Putin and Trump set out the same main foreign policy principles and that is incredible"

>"It is phenomenal how close they are to one another when it comes to their conceptual approach to foreign policy. And that is probably a good basis for our moderate optimism that they will at least be able to start a dialogue to start to clear out the Augean stables in our bilateral relations."

Post your face when you realized Sup Forums just prevented WW3, saved the white race and achieved world peace and stability

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-trump-idUSKBN1352J9
youtubemultiplier.com/5826b70d57182-usa-rus-cooperation-time.php
youtube.com/watch?v=OhI2Cd-ykOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-trump-idUSKBN1352J9

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I can't wait for the first time they meet. The jew tears will be glorious

I'm sure this will be the greatest meeting ever

USA+RUSSIA= MAKE THE WORLD SAFE AGAIN

Sup Forums saved the world.
We'll still be largely hated but whatever.

>Post your face when you realized Sup Forums just prevented WW3, saved the white race and achieved world peace and stability

im so fucking hype for them to shake hands, sit down and chat

WORLD FUCKING PEACE IS ALMOST HERE FOLKS

Implying America is nothing but a pinko state now.

I just hope western media will stop shitting on Russians and blaming us for everything.

(((Western))) media will never ever stop shitting on us

very soon

Putin seems like a capable leader relatively but also seems like a real shitty dude, whats a Russians take on him?

>we win next years nobel peace prize

SLAVS ARENT WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We were always meant to be allies

So are Russia and America gonna be bros now? Kebab finally gets removed?

I look forward to destroying the Chinese cancer with our new Russian allies.

Let us not forget, China will try and stand between us. The yellow man must be destroyed. Then world peace can finally be maintained with a USA/Russian alliance.

dont worry the people have stopped listening to western media

IsIs on suicide watch.

I hope Trump gets on good terms with Egypt and Syria.

>High IQ Asians aren't your allies goy

I hope you're not talking about my pic now

Buddy, it's either us or Jamal.
Do you prefer a subhuman, if Slavs really aren't white, to a non-human?

Just team up with Russia and unleash unholy hell on ISIS the likes of which theyve never seen. Ive seen them cause so much pain I want this satanic gang to be put into a place of utter doom and despair. We need to start tying them up and using pigs blood bullets again.

Responding to meme division

Trump has stated that he would pressure China to assassinate Kim Jong Un.

>peace without globalist jewery and war shilling
B-E-A-utiful.

Its amazing how quickly everything turned around
Fucking hell this one was close
What were the people who seemed a mere few days ago going to lead us into WW3 are now weak crybabies bitching on tv

All we really need is you stopping supporting for rebels and UN stopping caring.
We'll be done in a couple weeks.

suddenly everyone cares about Ukraine and rebel terrorist asshole sunni muslims in Syria.

I blame soros.

I want Trump's first trip as president to be to Europe. Where he meets with Putin, Orban, Farage, and Le Pen.

Working with Russia and the other nations in south east Asia to try an isolate China is good.

Duerte from the philipines said some positive things about Trump, which hopefully shows he might be willing to work with a trump administration. He certainly didn't like Obama and probably thought of Clinton as just a continuation of it.

So far the philipines are the only ones that have been showing cracks in the wall. We shouldn't let China bully the other countries in that area, if Russia gets somewhat behind us that can help.

>stopping supporting for rebels
This. Just bomb them.

Mfw

It sure will be nice to finally have a decent working relationship with Russia.

Does the media set a filter to orangify Trump?

He only looks like that when I read papers. Online HD vids and irl, he doesn't have that orange hue. He looks quite healthy for a 70 year old man when I don't see him in MSM pics.

Can any MSMbros confirm?

Yuki is white as snow though.

I dropped an ice cream cone today... it's your fault

Trump cured my depression.

He is a good leader.
Yes, he has flaws. Countless flaws.
But trust me when I say that our Alcoligula dearest was way worse.

Eh, it is fairly fun.
While pointless, it is a good practice, arguing with someone using an overused point.
Plus it's not like we're at a situation where we have to focus our attention or something. Pizza diggers are digging, shills cry, and Trump is now president.
God, life is good.

Only thing stopping us from fixing this problem quickly is UN whining about war crimes.

Bashar already said he's ready to work and cooperate with Trump

We just overthrew the US democratic system with memes in less than 2 years.

But, overthrowing (((them))) in the media seems actually more impossible desu.

I really am dumbfounded that America keeps trying to support rebels.
Every single fucking time it bites them in the ass, and for the same fucking reason each time.
Once the rebels win they turn their hatred towards America.
Every fucking time.

That's pretty much it, outstanding politician, corruption personified.

I bet the Russians made this post

Corrupt, oligarchic, but at least cares somewhat for Russia and the other options are catastrophic.

That's the feeling I get from Russians here.

Feels good to finally be back in Berenstein universe.

Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices for the greater good

Just criminal. President not allowed to be president more than 8 years in 1999. Putin still president and they change constitution to make president to be president 6 years instead 4.

He grab all Russia his friends are oligarchs, and they became oligarhs AFTER putin presidency.

Russia too poor country. Before big oil prices helped us, but soin here will be like in Venezuela.

Tottaly bastard.

Given that after toppling Lydia you guys started bombing the new rulers of the place since, I guess, they're undemocratic or some shit, the goal is to keep the Muslim down for any price.
An admirable target, but shitty methods.
Precisely this. There is no opposition that can provide a decent ruler. It's either Putin's corruption or giving our land out, paying reparations and chanting sorry.
We're not Germanic enough for this.

>peskov

Heeelll Yisss

YOU RUSKIE BROS READY FOR THE GREATEST BROSHIP OF ALL TIME?!?

From Texas With Love,
Burger

Can someone explain to me why the democrats/liberals love to boogeyman the shit out of Russia?

Why is it so bad that we have Russia as an ally and not try to start the 2nd cold war?

Lol

Love
Liberal
Hate

We just saved your ass from a demon.

If they can make Russia seem like our enemy they can "unite" all of Americans under the pretext of fighting a common enemy.

Because Russia (putin) broken international law. Ukraine invasion, Crimea annexing.

Before he just fucked human rights in Russia.

>Can someone explain to me why the democrats/liberals love to boogeyman the shit out of Russia?
It's literally because they were told to be afraid of Russia by Hillary and the MSM.

Because they are angry we kicked out their proxies.
Plus, organizations funded by foreign are banned here. Our liberals have to head to the US embassy for cash and advice.

Not much of a troll if you ask me, newfags.

HAHAHAHA wtf

>Ukraine
Not a country, well memed Vadim
>Crimea
Rightful Russian clay. Taken back legally, through a fair referendum.
'B-B-BUT IT WAS RIGGED' doesn't count as a point against it unless you got solid examples of it being rigged.

Shut the fuck up with your kike division tactics. I'll take a Slav over a mudslime, nigger, or chink any day.

IS is not a threat to the Asad regime anymore; the main problem now is Nusra and so called "moderate" groups which receive weapons from the US, Turkey and gulf monkeys.

Get fucked, US State Department.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't even tell apart a slav from another european, unless the slav is wearing adidas

SOON

hell yes!

Hello Russia! Someday I will share a drink with you guys, a toast, to peace and broship!

POST US-RUS COOPERATION

youtubemultiplier.com/5826b70d57182-usa-rus-cooperation-time.php

>Putin
>capable
Nah, Putin is a failure in both internal and foreign politics. He has to divert people's attention from problems inside Russia, so he tries to act tough on the international arena, but the thing is, he's too much of a pussy so his actions always bark and no bite.
As much as I despise United Russia, I have to admit that even Medvedev now seems like a more capable leader. Rememer that in 2008 he wrecked Georgia in 8 days for killing our peacekeepers. The USA pretended to give a fuck for less than an year and then everything went back to normal.
Meanwhile under Putin Ukraine has been killing Russians in Donbass and Luhansk for almost 3 years now and all Russia does is whine and get itself to look like a boogeyman

will you vote for LDPR in 2018 ?

I think it will work out well for Russia an the US to be friends.
I think Putin has been fucking with us for years. I think he just thought the last few presidents were fucking pansies. so it was fun for him to give zero fucks about what they wanted.
Bush, obama and the rest really act like they are so much better than him.
That America is THE superpower #1!
All while they fucked the military fucked economy & made us a joke.
I think Putin has respect for Trump.
It was very obvious that Putin thought little of Hillary.
He knows exactly who & what she is.
A puppet for a scumbag
A complete fucking idiot.

Trump is going to drag the shadow government into the light

European as in white? White Britain, white French, white German, White Russian. All better than shitskin

>medvedev ruled independently
Smishno poshutil.

I noticed this yesterday. Half the pics of the Obama meeting had him looking like a cheeto and half of them he was a normal white guy.

Tbh we're so flooded with 'CTR: Operation Gladio' at the moment they probably retouched them just for us

>There is no opposition that can provide a decent ruler.
Because they get legally strongarmed or just get disappeared. No one is really allowed to try.

Doesn't really matter who, they just need a boogeyman. Russia is 3rd most influential country in the world, and China doesn't really do anything to piss them off. Besides, their Jewish overlords hate they idea of a country being relatively independent, they're probably not happy about Russia paying off it's debt at all.

I think I didn't expressed it well enough. Putin is a terrible leader to live in his country, but that doesn't mean he can't be worked together with or reasoned with. There's no reason to create conflicts from nothing. He has a very simple objective - to stay in power and be able to sell gas/oil with no obstructions (and that leads to his accomplishments in external policies). So finding ways to cooperate should be easy.

I understood - enlightening replies

>dumbfounded that America keeps trying to support rebels.
Obama is a muslim.
You need anything more?

One example of a good possible ruler would be General Lebedev.
He did die under suspicious conditions, but who else is there that could've taken the rule?
Not asking demagogically, I just want to know.

Does his plan to restore the czar is still going?

>saved the white race

Slowed its decline, dark forces still hold sway in Europe.

>but who else is there that could've taken the rule?
Well, Putin is an ex-KGB who excelled at external policies and miserably failed at economic policies (you can imagine what a guy like him would be good at).
So to unfuck current taxes and protectionism, I think I wouldn't mind a businessman (like Donald) president next. Like some of the 90s guys, they're all criminals though, so they don't seem particularly trustworthy.

Who's the man in the second painting on the table?

>Like some of the 90s guys
Are you retarded ? You literally want an oligarch in power in Russia?
Nothing worse imo

>Puppet is more capable than the puppeteer
Embarrasing desu

Fuck, I just wanted dank memes and to piss off SJW's. I don't know how to take being the good guy.

So everyone is going to be shit scared of hawaii after russia and america destroy each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhI2Cd-ykOw
Peace established. Move on to next issue.

>all these russians
Hi FSB.

we're not FSB...

privet paranoid burger

> always talk about how we want a happening and world war 3
> prevent it from happening ourselves
did we fuck up?

lol no. We're starting.

Honestly, best option is growing clone rulers.
Take a Putin,remove all personal interests, add a Trump, voila. Perfect biorobotic ruler.
Inhumane? Yes. Better than having to pick from corrupt businessmen and officials? Indeed it is.
Hello, Josh.