What happens when i take the red pill and what are the side effects?

What happens when i take the red pill and what are the side effects?

Truth and Regret.

you start seeing parentheses around words where none existed before

You're angry a lot.

If I take both, do I achieve MK Ultra?

you become a SJW

is the red pill just the politically correct term for the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge? Can we finally just admit that we are politically incorrect SJWs?

A tender heart.

You see he fnords.

The red pill will lead to glorious Communist revolution where heroes ride forever, shiny and chrome.

The blue pill turns you into a capitalist stooge.

Ive taken the red pill

You wish you had stayed bluepilled. Many of the things you enjoy now will no longer be fun as it will be viewed as subversion to you. Many people will be upset with you if you reveal your power level and you will lose friends if you reveal it improperly

Can I take the blue one after taking the red one

who is answering this questions

call your doctor if you have an election lasting more than six hours

don't do it

fpbp

wtf happens when you take both at the same time?

Redpool. Had to test post.

Ecclessiastes 1:18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

This.

Despair, hopelessness and then a new found faith in the human race (ie. whites, subhumans don't count)

What do Covenant prophets from Halo 2 and 3 have anything to do with this?

fpbp

After a while, especially when the bullshitters are winning, you'll wish you hadn't and stayed dumb and happy.

You see that 80% of the things posted in pol are bluepilled.

nah, redpill has nothing to do with the SJW's ideology

In reality you become a jew, you know the truth ie red pill and know how to fool others into believing a lie ie. bluepill

It's only forbidden because Jews are treated like Gods nowadays.

>mfw they aren't even the real synagogue of Yahweh because the only path to the Father is through Jesus Christ, a man they despise to no end... even millennia after his death at their hands.

Low-Impact Autism

This.

I thought was 'woke' before searching for more red pill. After a solid week of 6-8 hours or reading about E V E R Y T H I N G, I've become an outcast to even myself.

I don't say much to other people aside from being amenable, but it doesn't take much for me to go on a two hour rant about the basics of Jews, justifying the third reich, and capping it off with the reality that if blacks didn't exist the world would be a better place.

I'm not even racist or rather was, I just accept the laws of reality and like an autistic child have stopped letting humanity hamper my convictions.

Also I've become an insomniac with perpetual depression and my hair is thinning at an incredibly fast pace.

You will lose at least 80% of your friends.

It's enjoyable to torment the (((liars))) and their deaf and blind parrots.

I'm smiling right now.