DRUMPF BANNED FROM FACEBOOK BY ZUCKERBERG

Sup Forums #BTFO

suck it racists. we got the petition and the Facebook ban, Hillary is going to be president.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MoltenZebraffe/status/796850914237837312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this image is totally legit

I can't fucking read that text you moran.

what is this, propaganda for ants?

user, stop
you lose
let the butthurt flow through your 5 chins

Yeah, Zuckerberg would remove a president and the most revenue increasing man in the world because of one nobody on the internet.

People still use kikebook in 2016?
I haven't heard of it in awhile only thing I heard was jewgram and twitter

The post is legit, but Zuckerberg would have never said that after looking at Macy's stock

What nigger like whore takes time out of their day to make shit like this and what cognitively absent peice of shit actually believes it?

This is a fucked worlds bois

>Sure, but you have to get _________ likes :)

>petition

There was somebody on /biz/ a few months ago bragging how he got tens of thousands of likes for his facebook page by fabricating that screenshot and sharing it.

This is a common Facebook meme, with the name being interchangeable, for all you non normies

>Good luck. - Mark
damn, who knew Mark Cuckerberg was SUCH a nice guy? #i'mwithher

Can't wait until shitbook banned from USA.

most of us are older than 6 too imo tbqh baka senpai

This is the real problem with these children. They're under the delusion that social media is equivalent to real life.

you are going to need 100,000 votes in Michigan, 200,000 votes in PA and 1 million votes in Florida if you want the White House, bitch

First we lose Lena Dunham to the great nation of Canada and now Donald Trump can't post on Facebook.

What kind of hell have we created for ourselves?

Fuck kikebook and fuck you CTR.

When there are retarded emoj-fucking-cons everywhere the more you're a fucking twat get the fuck off Sup Forums ya 12 year old

only old people and blacks use facebook in 2016

wow, so brave

itt things that never happened

that's all folks!

>hurting your child to prove a fake point
w e w

He's President of the United States. I don't think banning him from facebook will bother him

Oh no! The Jew is going to remove Donald Trump from Facebook! Good luck running a business that removes the President of your country from posting on it.

>realDonaldTrump gets removed
>Trump registers himself as PresidentDonaldTrump again
>Zuckerberg won't do shit about it

My favorite.

Think before you post faggot.

the organic is the cherry on top

This is satire right? I can't tell anymore.

You realise she will be the most disgraced president in history right? She would be elected because her supporters literally cried and begged the college to do it all because of your feefees. I really do enjoy the libs proclaiming that they love the government but yet not realize how it works.

i've considered it but i'm pretty sure it's real. a lot of people on twitter will do things at the spurr of the moment without any quality control checking

>Mark not asking for Shekels in exchange for a favor
0/10. redpill yourself on the j00 before you post again

nvm i'm dumb
mobile.twitter.com/MoltenZebraffe/status/796850914237837312
still pretty funny though

Didn't Zuckerburg personally say Trump wouldn't be banned from facebook? He's pragmatic, banning pro-Trump posts would hurt them more than help.

why are they all 8 years old?

> ban the president from facebook
yeah, real smart
> president revokes your citizenship

it's the sweet spot for larping i guess

old enough to be sentient but young enough to appeal to emotion

>jamface jiggaboo nigga

fake posts by the soros bots, dumb old jew isnt even lucid enough to hire a non poo to do his programming

absolute legend

FB is shit anyways. Who cares..Donald is the President now. These snowflakes need to move on to the next fad.

My sister did literally the exact same shit. 8 years old as well.

You're fucking retarded.

xd

fug fambily :-DDD ib u are mad den smash dad lige budden amb goobye dolan drumb :-DDDDDDD t. Marg zuggerbug :-DDDD

>bad
>Caesar
are we talking about Gaius or Augustus pick one
other than that some on them where progressive

LOLOLOL LETS BAN THE PRESIDENT

>whole shitty business gets the IRS shoved up its ass

WAH SAVE US TRUMP

holy shit she called herself a jamface jigaboo nigger to get victim points

If I remember correctly the guy backpedaled and clarified it was the character from Planet of the Apes.

Because that's somehow more believably.

retard leave

I was actually pretty impressed by the jamface part. Not typical creativity for a jibaboo nigger.

People who believe this vote, people with 0 skeptical capabilities. I'm honestly surprised Trump was even elected at this rate.

This would be the dumbest shit zuck could do

>obviously not real tho

expert trollin, seriously this is a high level shitposter, i would let this guy cuck me, can just imagine CNN running with this story

(((ORGANIC)))

Did what? Rub him with a rake? That shit wears off in a day. Less depending on your skin.

can you read it now?

Can confirm these peoples experiences.

I was leaving the local corner shop with a packet of chocolate globbernauts and a bag of wizzly-wagsnappers when I was beset upon by a hastily formed assault squad of Trump supporters.

They told me that no Slimey-Limey's were allowed in this new world of a Trump Presidency.

After we exchanged Ki energy in a battle of beams, I was eventually overcome and had all six hundred of my teeth jammed down my throat whilst they threatened to send me to America so they could then deport me from it.

im going to say this actually happened
>i just never thought she would tweet about it
>spent a long time coming up with that kool-aid line

Fucking make this shit bigger.

>implying Caligula wasn't based

> tfw none of these are true but you wish that they were because the anguish of the pre-deported makes you physically aroused

Hahahaha. Haven't they figured out bait yet?

This baby has cancer but her parents can't afford treatment. If we get 1 gazillion likes the hospital will give baby life saving medicine because hospitals like to go viral. Click like to save the babby.

Holy fuck, all these fucking stories start out the same so I was not prepared for that immediate turn.

Bravo

they obviously took pics for fap material. what a dumb niggres whore

Shit bait is shit.

Sweden NO!

wtf i hate facebook now

kek

We got a petition signed by like 2 million to get her arrested. No one even read it.
Now definitely no one will read it now that the elite who pander to you are running for their lives.

There is money in that, unless they ban her account for that shit, which will happen probably.

>not hating facebook already
8 year old confirmed

Do people believe shit like this?

Why is this being allowed to happen? I thought there was free speech in the US?

No white man has ever raped a black woman. Not once.

free speech, although valued highly by many people, is only "law" when it comes to the government

just wondering, do sgrean people care at all about free speech? when i asked my sgrean friend what his thoughts were on that amos yee kid going to jail for his video he seemed to be 200% on board with the decision. just wondering if that's shared across all of singapore.

It's like some academic woman blamed Israeli soldiers for racism as the have never raped an Arab woman. No even once.

>only "law" when it comes to the government
This doesn't make sense though? Why can't the government tell Facebook that people can say what they want? Some of the things Trump has said are pretty retarded, but rights are rights nonetheless.

I think this is a troll anyway, but I have heard FB is pretty fascist when it comes to actual freedom of expression.

what a disgusting looking filename completely broke up the board fucking fuck

it makes sense if it's a private entity in my opinion, even i'm against silencing people. the public didn't invest in facebook with their tax dollars, and the public can simply move to another platform.

imagine being a business owner, and your employee starts saying unpopular opinions on facebook that garner a lot of bad PR for your business because he's associated with your brand.
even if I as a business owner agree with his opinions, it hurts the image of the company. i don't think it would be right for the business owner to be unable to fire that person when he is significantly damaging the PR of the company.

thoughts?

Only faggots use social media

>amos yee
Oh, I remember that. I personally care a lot about free speech, but the populace is indeed pretty apathetic about it. We do have some level of freedom of expression and discourse; Lee Kuan-Yew specifically built this into the government. Honestly he would have probably been appealed by the arrest, but nonetheless the sensibilities of current power-holders are a bit more sensitive of those of old. Kind of a pity.