B-bbut I thought glorious emperor Trump was going to drain the swamp

B-bbut I thought glorious emperor Trump was going to drain the swamp

>also starts to roll back his promises like banning all towel heads

>where is my great country I was promised

Is someone threatening him to do all this? I just don't understand and am afraid we all made a huge mistake

Hey op let's put it like this. Do you know any political. That is not also a lobbiest on the side? This is going to be a master persuader tactic like Scott Adams talks about. Screen cap this

exactly, how the fuck do you even get anyone who knows how to work in DC that isnt a piece of shit? as long as trump sticks to his guns he can use them for his agenda

Then why is he reversing all his promises to us if he just needs insiders as you say to fill his cabinet? Will they not work with him if he doesn't change his promised policies?

I think it's bullshit that he's not even in office yet and it appears they are forcing his hand.

What the actual fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK HE IS REVERSING MORE!?!

What is fucking happening, this has to be the elite forcing his hand right!?

>Picture of trump looking upset at his meeting with Obamer
>Obamer was just telling him he doesnt really have the total power to do what he promised it would probably get shot down by the senate
I mean, I like the fundamental ideas he had, the wall thing was super funny and impractical. I am just hoping he keeps up on deporting illegals and keeping Immigration under control so we dont end up like sweden.
Plus obama care isnt a bad idea, he said he was gonna look at it and see if he can amend it to make it better.

The front-runner for Treasury Secretary in Trump's administration is the Chairman and CEO of JP Morgan.

TAKE THAT, ESTABLISHMENT!

>Trusting the dishonest MSM

Come on you cucks, didn't you learn anything this election. This is how they kill Trump. Find the truth and spread it.

This is a CTR spam thread. Saged and hidden.

>believing anti-Trump media outlets, that openly lied during the election, will suddenly stop lying now that Trump won

Trump is doing a rope a dope with these fools, giving them a false sense of superiority and security before he gets inaugurated and drops the hammer on them.

>believing the MSM

Glad Buzzfeed is here to tell me what Trump is really planning on doing

The whole campaign was just kayfabe. He just wants to use his position to funnel money into his businesses and congress will let him so long as he passes everything they want.

No sign of any roll backs. Literally rumors posted by salty leftists. Let's see what actually happens.

This.

More concern trolling from the CTR remnants

>But he won't get the nomination!
>But he won't win the presidency!
>But he won't do the stuff he promised!
>But he won't win a second term!

LOL

I am glad that you ordered a trump apologist, but you need to realize that your concerns are premature. Let's see what happens once he gets in office. Right now, journalists are marching in lockstep with the "trump played his base for fools" narrative. You didn't trust him before the election, and you shouldn't trust them after, either.

Huh, maybe he didnt want to act like a complete prick to Obama and give the lefties a reason to tear the country apart before he has the presidency.

But keep believing the press, because we havnt learned that lesson, you fucking mongoliod nigger jew.

I meant "aren't a trump apologist"

The media is trying to demoralize Trump supporters so that we won't revolt when they find a way to cancel the results of the election and install Hillary as President.

>thinkprogress.org
Go away CTR, you already lost.
I know you're just desperately trying to prove your continued usefulness to avoid getting suicided by two bullets to the back of the head.

> MSM was wrong every step of the way
> Liberal propaganda pages are wrong every step of the way
> thinkprogress.org

Damn I better take it seriously.

Hopefully he's planning on bringing tobacco back to the us instead of importing from brazil.

I will give it to coca cola though - while they may be a multinational corporation, they have retained their flagship bottler inside the US.

Dow isn't too bad either. While they have plants across the globe (which makes sense since they reduce cost by being close to the raw material supply), they are primarily by american mutual fund groups like vanguard and a few state 529 programs.

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

>(((Politico))) reports

Same repost with same image
Same sage

Yeah they fucked our agriculture here in Southern Maryland, we used to be the king of tobacco for like 350 years. But then the Clinton administration fucked our tobacco industry because of the "muh healthy" meme.