Guys, we can shitpost this into existence. We can finally win. We made the trump presidency happen, why not this...

Guys, we can shitpost this into existence. We can finally win. We made the trump presidency happen, why not this? Let's shitpost Ron Paul into treasury!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cggBgluiaw
youtube.com/watch?v=pGlmidTTIKg
youtube.com/watch?v=CtvHAqK8P14
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mXmNpdYpfnk
youtube.com/watch?v=cJqM2tFOxLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bVjDACqumgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh5_2VWrhU
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
infowars.com/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RONALD TRUMP

BUMP THIS DONT LET IT SLIDE

#RonPaulForTreasury

Bump, I like ron paul.while we're at it, do you think you fellas could find it in your hearts to throw some meme magic Jeb!'s way?

>calls srsbsns shitposting

CTR detected.

Fuck off, you choad munching queer jew.

Jeb! is a mess

Uploading memes from previous thread.

Spread them, tag them:

#EndTheFed #RonPaulForTreasury #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp

What position do you put a mess in charge of?

What if he's our Ambassador to Mexico?

"By the way, Ron Paul can't get elected"

youtube.com/watch?v=_cggBgluiaw

read some ron paul books

Department of Energy

Libertarians are just liberals who want guns. Fuck Ron Paul, he's as much a cuck as his useless son.

He's right. Ron Paul is great but he needed Trumps balls to win the primaries

He's too nice to go against neocons... Trump has the tiger blood

he would burn it all down

He can just appoint Ron Paul as the Chair of the Fed in 2018

Ron Paul has the best philosophy as far as economics go. He is the man for the job. Don't care what party he is in.

Lol, not gonna happen. The fed is all butthurt about a negro being suggested to their sanctuary. Appearantly affirmitive action is only good if it doesn't affect the jews.

Jeb! is so low energy that nobody noticed my digits :(

Hahaha Randlets and Pauldrones are out in force thinking they're gonna get a position. Sorry. Rand Paul and Ron Paul are out. They're not gonna get any position. He no longer needs to pander to the crazy gold bug. Even Bernie has better chances HAHAHAHa

Doanld J Trump loves Paul Volcker, he loves John Bolton.

John Bolton is a very tough cookie and either he or Newt Gingrich will be Secretary of State. As for Secretary of Education, it will be Ben Carson, who will finally get rid of the retarded Darwinist pseudo-science that children are being indoctrinated with in the government schools. People will say "Merry Christmas" once again. This is a true miracle from God. This will become a GODLY nation once again. Hallelujah, Ann Coulter was right.

I think Trump saw Ron Paul as a threat to his strategy. He knew if a right wing candidate that wasn't a NeoCon got through the primaries that he would win the Rust belt

I've already read them all.

Fuck off, jew.

DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=pGlmidTTIKg

Ron Paul would never want that position or agree to working in that capacity for a Trump administration. Have you never listened to the man?

>It's a Sup Forums thinks meme magic basement dwelling frogposters 'got Trump elected' and STILL doesn't realize old/middle-aged rust belt bumpkins aren't the real, actual MVPs episode.

I've never met an 'alt-right' trump supporter in real life, they're literally all older working class (read: not neets) people from rural areas and small towns who don't know how to even use the internet except maybe normiebook who are retaliating against anti-Obama propaganda that's been thriving over the last 8 years in conservative tv and talk radio.

Sup Forums is a byproduct of what created trump, not the originator.

>sweeping genralizations
>inaccurate assumptions
>denies meme magik

FUCK OFF CTR

we were Trump's first significant online presence, and among his most prolific early advocates.

remember how Clinton spent 4 weeks talking about the alt-right and white supremacist pepes? That's because they were having an effect for whatever reason.

its a newfag

This.

A from meme was the antagonist to Clintons pathetic campaign.

Ronald "Raze the Reserve!" Paul for Sect. of Treasury!

frog**

youtube.com/watch?v=CtvHAqK8P14

I support this.

more propsagandas

"Ron Paul has been right all along."
-President-Elect Donald J. Trump

Im down pauls the man

see

Is this a fucking joke? You came too late Paul, before KEK rose and, like Trump said way back, you don't have a chance at becoming president.

Ronald & Donald!!!!

All Trump is commenting on is Ron's ability to win a general election.

Ron Paul has way too much integrity. Trump got his hands dirty manipulating the media.

Ronald & Donald!

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY.

He doesn't have a chance to become president, sure, but we can use memes to get trump to appoint him secretary of treasury.

Trump is looking for people to fill cabinet positions. We only want to meme him into treasury because he wants to end the federal reserve, and has solid economic philosophies.

What ever happened to this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mXmNpdYpfnk

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqM2tFOxLQ

The man is 81 years old. Did you consider the possibility that he's in the twilight of his life and not interested in returning to politics?

>Democrat
>Complete ass
Are we supposed to care or something? Yeah, I'm sure Trump has him at the top of his list.

Kek approves! Praise Kek, Ron Paul will end the FED!

Start rolling those digits boys!
Make is so oh great frog god!
Praise kek!

witnessed

Ron's not exactly giving us a lot to work with, man.

I hate to say it because I respect him but he's too low energy to do anything with.

>trump monitors Sup Forums
>sees this thread
>"Fuck it, why not?"
>rolls for digits

RON(ANLD) M(IKE) DONALD
RONALD MCDONALD

TFW THIS WAS A MACDONALDS SUBVERSION PLOT ALL ALONG.

Now THIS is how he gets assassinated!

Let's try it!

>Ron Paul could never get elected in a corrupt system

>Gets put into the place of power by the dirtiest motherfucker there is on the right

If it must be so, at least let there be one good cabinet pick

Na but it comes up in related videos, but it is amazing how he grills the Fed

youtube.com/watch?v=bVjDACqumgA

Let's go.

KEK... if you're out there... we could really use some help right now.

I like Ron Paul, I voted for him in 2008, but I think it's too late for someone like him. The media has already trashed him before and they'll just rehash all the arguments. They stole his supporter's money bomb ideas and the libertarian based tea-party was hijacked by neo conservatives like Sarah Palin. If you want someone a candidate or whatever with a similar philosophy your best bet is to find the a new young republican-libertarian. One who is able to communicate the ideas in a simple and connectable way and that can gain or has some political experience.

>we have no gold
What the fuck is with this clickbait title? As far as I know, the only reason the Fed would ever hold gold is because it's a very fungible asset, but with a completely fiat money supply, (right or wrong), it doesn't matter at all what kind of assets they hold as long as they can have ways to manipulate the value of money, which is why they would naturally and primarily hold other currencies and treasury bonds.

I think it has to do with they lead people to think they have gold but its a lie all they really hold is paper certificates.

TRIPLES MEANS RON PAUL WILL BE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY !

>lead people to think they have gold
First I've heard of it. And again, they hold it as a form of currency manipulation, (which I don't think they hide, as it's one of the Fed's functions), which, as I said, they wouldn't do because however fungible or stable gold is, currency and treasury bonds are much more so.

So this might have been shocker prior to 1971, but shouldn't be today.

as much as I want this, I don't think it will happen
>Ron Paul is way too old now, probably just wants to retire
>Trump insulted his son, so he might have a grudge

I mean in the sense that they publish it as they own gold as an asset, but really all they have are paper certificates they dont have real gold. What happens if their counterparties default?

As to their use of assets for currency manipulation, that is a subject which Ive become interested in and started studying, so Im aware of that.

>but really all they have are paper certificates they dont have real gold
That hardly makes them liars, as that's how many people can justly claim they own gold, possibly most.

>What happens if their counterparties default?
If that happened, the world would be in a much worse position than if what is probably a very small part of their assets were lost.

What's your experience with currency manipulation by the central banks?

He's devoted a good chunk of his life to public service, and he's always remained true to what he believes. You don't think if Trump gave him the opportunity to save the future of the american economy, he wouldn't take it.

What kind of question is that? It happens all the time. That's effectively their entire purpose, (in addition to "correctly" setting interest rates). I'm not even being some conspiratorial nutjob, that's what they do and they frequently discuss doing it or not openly. I'm not defending or attacking them, it's just what happens.

I know thats what they do. And as Ive stated Im trying to learn more about it. Do you suggest any sources to learn more and get more experience about it?

I guess. There are plenty of videos and articles online, explaining what they do, but some of them can't really be trusted because of how hysterical they are. Just know that there probably isn't some vast conspiracy involving their creation, (or maybe there is), and it's unlikely that they're doing anything nefarious, only perhaps sometimes or even always implementing bad policy.

>RonPaulLiberyReport

He talks about economic policies and how the fed functions. It may not be completely in depth; however it does line up with what is saying.

The fed manipulates the currency through inflation and realizes they fucked up, so the government adds regulations and realize they fucked up, then they try to adjust the interest rates and realize they fucked up. Rinse and repeat. Im pretty sure the guys running the fed have Alzheimers.

DONT DIEEEE
bump

Trump appoint neocons in all positions.

Ron Paul is the real opposition.

FUTURE CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

>Let's shitpost Ron Paul into treasury!

I supported paul in his earlier run for president.

He's a super awesome guy!

I think he would make a great addition to the presidential cabinet

Ron Paul is such a great man, thanks to him im not nihilist about everyday problems anymore
Did you save all of them from yeasterday's thread? There were at least 3 of them, we need to tweet those to the memers on youtube

Bump
reminder not to show power level

He'd be a deathblow for your economy with Trump. I'm glad that Trump won but increased russian influence and Trump's protectionism has me worried looking into 2017.

Ron Paul has been red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh5_2VWrhU

→ #
→ #
→ #
Let's end the federal reserve once and for all by memeing Ron Paul into the Office of Secretary of the Treasury.
Sign this petition:
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
Like us on Facebook.com
/Ron-Paul-for-Secretary-of-the-Treasury-224013991366744/
#RonPaulForTreasury
Here is our Twitter:
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury
Send a letter to Trump about Ron Paul!
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
We need memes

EVERYONE MASS-MESSAGE ALEX
infowars.com/contact/
Copy and paste this:

Alex,

Right now, we have the potential to accomplish something great. We have the power to abolish the Federal Reserve.

Donald Trump was elected president in large part due to social media, memes, hashtags, and the like. It is clear that this is a very powerful tool. Now, we can use it again.

We will use these methods to get Ron Paul appointed as Secretary Of The Treasury under Donald Trump. With this position, Ron Paul will be able to fulfill his life goal of abolishing the fed.

To do this, we need to make this idea go viral. A few of us have already been spreading the hashtag #RonPaulForTreasury. We have been linking it to #DrainTheSwamp, #EndTheFed, and #MAGA to make it reach these people.

We need to bring in a LOT of people to gain attention. Libertarians, conservatives, the MAGA movement, the alt-right, Bernie supporters. Everyone who is anti-establishment. By garnering enough support, by making this go viral, we can get Donald Trump's attention and show him that Ron Paul is who We The People want as Secretary Of The Treasury.

This is our opportunity to defeat the NWO. Please do your part and help us make this idea go viral, and help us make the #RonPaulForTreasury hashtag go viral.

This is the NWO's final days. Together, we will win.

Lets do this guys. If we're gonna fuck this country lets fuck it all the way!

We need Reddit posts on The_Donald, Bernie Sanders subreddits, libertarian subreddits, conservative, political, activist, Ron Paul, etc subreddits. We need EVERYONE in on this.

Threads currently up on infinity are being filled with zionist shills, help needed there to to get the actual Sup Forumsacks over there on board.

A year ago most of us thought a Trump presidency couldn't actually happen. But we fought for it and against all odds, we won. And we're just getting started. We can pull this off. And we will.

If you really want to maga keep bumping this shit

RON PAUL STAND TALL

Yeah, that's why the media covered reports on a racist cartoon frog multiple times, because it was irrelevant,right?

Bump

you didn't make the trump presidency happen, millions of angry white americans made it happen.

Please also check out and meme on our Reddit page.
Again let's bring this fight to the Facebook page, and our Twitter.
See