Trump is against the Establishment

>Trump is against the Establishment
>Taps into these Establishment goons to be in his Cabinet

And why is Sup Forums not upset about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYuR8j7Ldu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>u have to tap gingrich and christie before you get to tap sarah

I'd tap the fuck out of Sarah Palin

Because the right doesn't actually stand for shit except "I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS!!".

Oh, except "Give literally everything to the rich." That's all the right stands for at all. Just massive corporate welfare.

He controls them tho

>Because the right doesn't actually stand for shit except "I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS!!".
lol is the irony lost on you here

He still has a fucking job to do. You can't rule alone, and there's only a handful of viable choices for any given position at any given time.

Dear god, really? Sarah fucking Palin?

Dudes, she's an idiot. She was an idiot back in 2008 and she's an idiot now. This is not an encouraging start.

He's only keeping Christie around because he thinks fat people are funny. He did the same thing on The Apprentice where he wouldn't fire the shitty fat guy because he thought his fatness was humorous.

Christie won't actually do anything but get roasted by Trump every day.

You can't really call Palin establishment.

Christie is a RINO though and that fat fuck is pretty useless. Gingrich you want on your team, however. Arguably the greatest Speaker of the House in the 20th century and one of the sharpest political minds to boot.

But she can see Russia from her house so that should help ease relations even more.

Newt is pretty based, he called neocons cuckservatives

Please stop making sense.

I'd fuck the shit out of Sarah Palin.

How is Sarah Palin establishment?

>Christie
This guy not going to get a role that requires a senate hearing.

Sarah Palin most likely not going to get anything major.

Newt might, but Newt has been supporting trump forever.

Except Trump didn't pick those people.

Only 3 people are confirmed so far (as in, Trump himself has stated so). Carson, the guy who lead the lawsuit against Gawker, and a +1 I'm forgetting.

The only one I have a problem with is Gingrich honestly.

Look. Trump rewards loyalty and these people bent the knee and helped him reach the presidency. Sarah Palin may be a whack nut hated by 90% of people, but that last 10% idolizes her and her endorsement earned trump their support.

Christie may be a bit of a sleezeball with the bridge shit, but so what? Him and trump are lifelong friends, and I guarantee this fat fuck does whatever he says. He was LITERALLY driving to and from the laundromat for trump to pick up his dry cleaning during the primaries. Don't be worried about this fat fucker.

Now Gingrich I don't like and I don't like him on the cabinet.

But look guys. Stop the concern shilling. Trump can't take the entire government, purge every position on day 1, and start over with fresh faces in EVERY SINGLE SEAT. Just trust that he knows what he is doing.

We were concern shilling 18 months ago about the nomination. 6 months ago about the presidency. Just let it go, he clearly knows what he is doing.

YEAH SURE

they were treated so well by the (((establishment)))

if John Stewart talked mad shit about you every night you were not part of the establishment Trump has confronted

they are not really establishment. Palin's not, Gingrich is an exile from the establishment, and Christie is in the process of being exiled.

Jamie Dimon on the other hand...

Redpill me on Gingrich.

I've never heard him say anything that wasn't mild to moderately based.

source?

>Oh, except "Give literally everything to the rich." That's all the right stands for at all. Just massive corporate welfare.

Corporate tax cuts are key to corporations actually staying in america and hiring americans. A high corporate tax rate (which is what they have right now) is fuckng suicide for the economy.

Some of the strongest nations in europe pair a low corporate tax rate, with a higher personal tax rate.

Palin is great. The other two can fuck off though

>Trump considering this literal who as Secretary of Defense
>Not Patreaus
>Not McCain

I know McCain is Establishment, but he would be an exception as the Defense Secretary.

Palin is just a Milfy meme that may get some nothing position in the administration but will never be close to real power due to how politically toxic she is.

Krispy Kreme can also get something decent for his loyalty but nothing where he can do any real damage.

Newt is a slimeball, but probably one of the most shrewd politicians in washington. Having him on our side will be a great asset actually, so long as we can keep him loyal. He did stay loyal during the trumptape bullshit however, which makes me think he sees a major prize for staying loyal to Trump.

Forgot pic.

politics has changed. so do these what you call 'establishment' politicians.

if they supported trump during his campeirgn, then we know for sure they are open for REAL change.

newt is brilliant btw.

I'm pissed desu.

Couple of years ago a bunch of people misunderstood what she was saying about the borders or Russia and Alaska being technically very close. They made fun of her for it.

NIGGERS

TRUMP SAID AT THE START THAT HIS CABINET WOULD BE A MIX OF OUTSIDERS AND INSIDERS

SAGE THIS SHIT

McCain is a kike-loving neocon cuck.

//////////tttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddddddd

I agree with Gingrich unless Trump puts him in a NASA or other space position. Cause you know Newt's only saving grace at this point is his "WE NEED TO COLONIZE SPACE NOW" opinion.

OP..... Christie isn't a threat and Sarah is pretty much dead

Is Ted Cruz getting anything?

kill yourself CTR
its the only way to avoid your trial

Rob & Big

>Don & Big

Christie already fired you gigantic faggot.

He's going to be the new Supreme court justice, I guarantee it.

Because the rich here hurting so badly under Obama and Clinton.

>Give Jaime Dimon, the mastermind of the 2008 Real Estate Crash, the position of Treasury Secretary

Fuck this cuck, my parents lost their home because of his debauchery.

Kek

Sarah Palin is dumb as rock but she's not really establishment

What about /ourguy/ Gowdy, can we see him getting anything?

I'm hoping for Attorney General for him.

Yes, believe what the corporations want you to believe my little gullible sheep.

>Jaime Dimon
>(((sources)))

Did you people learn nothing from the last year?

Yeah, let's meme Gowdy into the Cabinet! At your Twitter accounts!

Is this CTR, other Soros paid shills or Sup Forums making these threads?

The man was elected not more than a week ago. How about you wait till these things are finalized before you start jumping to conclusions?

I have my fingers crossed for AG or that SCOTUS seat. He'd make a fucking amazing AG but SCOTUS is for life.

I can't believe CTR is still doing their bullshit, but looking at how shit Sup Forums has been since the election, I would think they are back for some stupid reason.

>He was LITERALLY driving to and from the laundromat for trump to pick up his dry cleaning during the primaries.

Keep your friends close and you're your enemies even closer.

Why is it that throughout the whole election cycle you were all saying muh 4D chess but now he's elected he's suddenly clueless? He knows exactly what he is doing. Trump is smarter than all of them.

he wants to run the country not be a failure. He'll do what he can to push his agenda but he isn't omnipotent

did a very good job with damage control in the house during the 90's when dealing with Willy Clinton's Wonky Policies

I'd prefer him to get SCOTUS, but I'm not sure if he makes Trump's shortlist on that one. But for AG there's already a fair amount of speculation from various sites that he's in the running, so I'm pretty confidant that he might at at least get that. At the very least it would go down a lot better than sticking Giuliani there.

I'd like to see Gowdy AG and Huntsman at State, not too bothered about the rest

What positions have Palin, Christie, and Gingrich been appointed to?

(now watch as retards don't understand the difference between a transition team and a cabinet)

Yes because all corporations are evil.

Trump wants them to pay their fair share of taxes instead of using offshore tax havens like Ireland. The best way to do that is simplify the tax code. Maybe you'll stop crying when you pay less taxes, assuming you actually have a job.

>two people who have never worked for the Fed Gov't
>establishment goons
Ok buddy

I posted this in another thread:

Sarah Palin would be fine, she's passionate about what she believes in.
Newt Gingrich and Christie I don't trust. In interviews they comes across like they have ulterior motives and using Trump for their own special interests.
Why do you think Trump dropped Gingrich and Christie for Pence as VP? Why do you think he dropped Christie as transition team President for Pence?
It's because Trump has his suspicions, Gingrich and Christie come off as cons working for their own corporate neocon globalist interests. Trojan horses.
If I was Trump I would keep them away from me.

Will you stop it with this shit? Nobody is going to spoonfeed you and tell you what it means. It's a secret.

Following people Trump should have in his cabinate:
Definately Rudy Giuliani. One of the greatest mayors off all time, got rid of crime and the whole works. Handled NY brilliantely after America's largest terrorist attack. Trump needs to give him a position where he can implement stop and frisk nationwide.
Possibly Ron Paul. I don't know much about him but he wants to abolish Federal Reserve which I absolutely back. I'm not sure what he would replace it with, hopefully he will let States largely manage their own finances.

Trump can't give education to Carson or any creationist, that would be a disaster.
Trump should not let corporate globalist neocons handle enviromental policy, no one wants to live in wall e. Let a greenie or a progressive handle enviromental policy.

Trump also needs to legalise weed nationwide, killing cartels and have tax revenue. Weed is no worse than tobacco so it's silly to ban one but not the other.
He needs to legalise conceal carry nationwide so people can defend themselves from nonwhites.
Trump needs to pull out Troops completely from Europe, asia, and middle east. They need to sort their own crap out rather than leeching off USA.
Trump needs to put huge tarrifs on any nation that doesn't have same minimum wage and tax rate as USA, in order to bring back manufacturing to USA.

Also Trump needs to use the troops retracted from old world to march through entire latin america purging all druggies criminals etc. If latin america doesn't have anarchist warlords roaming then immigration to USA would drop big time.

>Taps into these Establishment goons to be in his Cabinet

[citation needed]

bonus points if it is not speculation

Chrispie Cream is already out (as of today), Newt has come around from his Neocon days and Sarah has not been mentioned since he launched his campaign. Everything right now is BS speculation

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

he needs at least.Newt because Newt understands DC like the back of his hand

Because they are white
Sup Forums doesnt give a fuck about policy
Its all been because a nignog has been in the presidency thats all tha5 matters

How do you rectify lowering any taxes with the national debt. Republicans are stupid because they don't see the need to raise taxes to pay off the debt, Dems are stupid for not cutting entitlements for the same reason.

I miss the JIDF :^(

Christ you're a fucking idiot, that is actually citing a skit as something she said.

#RonPaulForStateTreasurer

Stop thinking with your cock. If she looked ugly you'd tell her to fuck off as well.

What position will this madman take? Apparently Trump is gonna talkl him again in the coming weeks

That tubby man is also the governor of New Joisey, don't forget that.

>Because the right doesn't actually stand for shit except "I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS!!".

Wow the irony.

Wasn't that Hillary and the near billion dollars she spent on getting elected?

They were fucking campaigning with him the entire time. Was he supposed to pull a Waller and gun down his entire team after winning the WH?

I heard that Sarah Palin is very close to Russia, she can practically see it from her house.

I'm pretty confident he'd do great in either position personally. He's got no give on true justice. He might be a total hardass like Scalia but I have no doubts he'd do the right thing. I just fear that in 4 years if he's in the AG position that should Repubs lose the next race that'll he'll be ejected immediately for another Lynch clone. I'd want him in something more permanent. I'd give anything to have a few more Gowdys.

Worth it

everything was better back in the good ole days, but now we are grown men ready to deal with real big actual challenges

>tfw you'll never ever drink hot chocolate and cuddle with Sarah Palin after a long, hard day of making America great again

Delusional prick

just posting again...

as far as i know literally no one has been appointed to an official cabinet position at this point

the discussion in the media right now is over his "transition team", not his actual cabinet

>And why is Sup Forums not upset about this?
I'm hoping he doesn't actually appoint idiots like Palin.
If he does, the worst is a really inefficiently government for four years.

he will use Palin? this government will overload on comedy material

Most of these reports are false rumors

>only 1 of 3 has federal experience

Sounds good to me.

Trump isnt smart. These 3 are the only people that stood by him. He wants to show loyalty. Thats it. Even tough all 3 candidates are useless and shit for brains

Bec pol sucked his dick and still does
Whatever happens from now on, there will be and excuse here by someone

SJW tears are great and all, but this idiot with his bunch of senile farts won't be any different than what is now.

Anti establishment my dick.

>implying Gingrich has been politically relevant since 1995

Gingrich has been extremely supportive of Trump as well as Christie.

Most of the people implivated don't have heavy ties to the establishment
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
Sarah Palin
Guliani hasn't been connected to the fed in like 15 to 20 years

The only sources for this garbage are a "news list attained by Buzzfeed" and speculation

Everyone thought Trump would pick people like Gingrich, Nikki Haley, Ben Carson, Tim Scott, John Kasich, Joni Ernst, etc. literally anyone but Pence

Trump has not announced his picks yet so the news media is, in essence, making up its own news, making up its own rumors, then treating them as fact. Anyone on Sup Forums who is not a shill, I hope you all never forget the bold-faced dishonesty of the media

I'd like to see Asra Nomani have a role in State or foreign affairs
her interview that was cut short:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYuR8j7Ldu4

This smiling Trump makes it 10x funnier

this. win or lose Trump had a MASSIVE following, so Newt knew either way he would sell more books and get more $ for speeches and appearances aligning with Trump

You can stop correcting the record now