Hello...

Hello. I'm from the New York Times and I'm writing an article on the alt-right and how you helped Trump win the election. Is there anything you would like me to put in the publication?

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

I've seen people talking about "delegates" and "Dahnald"

What does that mean?

Hello! I am the official representative administrator for this board. I'm very glad to answer your request.
We, here at Sup Forums can easily summarize our collective opinion as this:
"FUCK trump and FUCK white people".
Thank you, and good night.

Best,

Huggle H. Moe
Representative of Sup Forums on 4channel

Don't call it the alt-right faggot. There's nothing alternative about common sense.

Lurk moar

"Carlos Slim is a faggot."

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

[put me in the screencap]

Alt-Right does not exist.

Fuck me. I hate heights and this makes my legs hurt just by watching. Where are they where there's absolutely no safety measures at that height?

Honestly stop Larping stupid faggits.

you'll be in an oven by 2018

Alt-right is a buzzword invented to homogenize a wide variety of people who disagree with the modern day progressive narrative driven by the media.

I think it's China so they're probably more worried about when they'll get their next bribe than safety regulations. But I feel ya man. Kid deserved that shit.

The Alt-Right is only racist in a satirical way. Nobody here is legitimately racist. Nobody here legitimately believes white nationalism is a valid political ideology.

Remember that we awakened an ancient Egyptian Chaos God to become the shadow society that runs the world. That's why Trump won.

Speak for yourself.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD ...
THEYRE YOURS!

Sup Forums is a board of peace

HAND EM OVER DAHNALD AND NOBODY GETS HURT, IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR A TRUE REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

We revived an ancient egyptian god of chaos that communicates through repeating numbers to bend the fabric of the universe and make Trump president.

I can not wait to see a news article on Kek worship.

post credentials with timestamp or get out

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

DERAY IS OUR LEADER OF OUR NIGGER CHIMP MOVEMENT

Why don't you read the WaPo, they already did a piece you useless propaganda tool!

What's the alt-right?

Gas the kikes, race war now.

I was molested in the butt

Gonna need some proofs you fucking LARPer. Tweet out something about chocolate so we know you're legit.
>we don't want to draw more attention here
>faggot LARPer
that dog. I wish to squish him and his fat and give him kisses.

>I'm a

Fake and gay

NYT guy, THIS VVVVV
Get a small index card, some paper, etc, and your phone/camera.

Write on the paper "Sup Forums [DATE and TIME here]"

and MAYBE, you'll get some credibility here.

Otherwise, you're just going to get memed.
Like this And your response to that reminds me of a boomer just discovering the internet or something.

You really need 1 or 2 people just browsing this site daily, Jesus.

Stop roleplaying, you're going to screw up his article by pretending to be racist.

NIGGERS

Focus on Peter Thiel and how he will save us by getting us to mars, cure aging and build sea colonies

hello yes please include this in the article

Write about how Soros is trying to fuck us all over with his new Purple Revolution plan like he did in Ukraine...

Yes, you are fag, and you work for a fag-rag.

alt-right - so another label that's made up as if there is an alt-right. How about were just normal Republican voters.. Get out of here and stop being a liberal rag.

Sup Forums needs to stop falling for LARPers

You're owned by a Mexican kingpin who isn't even Mexican, fuck off.

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD, JOE!
YOU WILL NEVER WRITE FOR A PUBLICATION AS PRESTIGIOUS AS THE NEW YORK TIMES, JOE!

How about some racial realism?

You are using a computer? It was invented by whites. Do you use electricity generated by power plants? Do you drive a car or watch television? Have you ever flown in an airplane? Do you have indoor plumbing? Is your home heated by something other than burning wood? Yes, all of these things were invented by whites. Modern medicine? Modern agriculture? The use of petroleum and petrochemicals? Modern industry and production methods?

It is because of these white CISgen innovations that we have a global population of 7 billion...these are people of all races.

Everyone, around the globe, of all races, have white people to thank for this. Our medical technology, our agricultural innovation, our industry, our chemical engineering, and our transportation has allowed, for better or worse, for the global population to surge.

From unlocking the energy and versatility of petroleum to the atom, from something as simple as penicillin, anti-septics,sanitation, and sewage treatment or refrigeration to something as complex as surgery, vaccines, internal combustion engines, turbines, or nuclear power...whites are the reason why everyone, of all races, on this planet is living longer and why the global population is the largest that it has ever been.

I will not apologize for white ingenuity, intelligence, or creativity.

Even on just a utilitarian metric, we have allowed more people to exist at one time than ever in human history. We have allowed, through our innovation, more people to live simultaneously, than ever in history.

Our global hegemony, is a testament to this fact.

The fact remains that every race on this planet owes a debt of gratitude to Europeans and European Americans. It is not Asians or Africans who did these things, it is whites.

We will be waiting, with baited breath, for a collective "thank you".

this

MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL

Fuck off old media. You've proven yourself worthless.

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums is a board of peace! It's shame all of us get labeled just because some extremist falsely use the name of our peaceful board for their racist agendas and attempts in starting the race war.

Not every Sup Forumsak.

DAHANALD HAAH NAOW DAHANALD I'VE HAAD ENOUGH NOE HAND EM OVER

>THE DELEGAAAYEATES

Suck it fatty mc kikerson

Before anything we need to see some credentials mate.

Then we will answer seriously.

Sage.

POST CREDENTIALS OR GTFO

GAS THE NEW YORK POST
MEDIA WAR NOW

>Hello. I'm from the New York Times and I'm writing an article on the alt-right and how you helped Trump win the election. Is there anything you would like me to put in the publication?

What did he mean by this?

PUT YOUR FAVOURITE #SPIRITCOOKING RECIPIES IN THERE INSTEAD

i am the real alt right head rep guy

for $12.5M i will outline how /pol defeated Hilary Clinton and who paid us to do it

for another $25m i will form a team for your organization to create dank memes

Here is how you can provide us with evidence of your status as a journalist. Just take a picture of your press badge along with a piece of paper with Sup Forums and the current date and time written on it. You can cover up your name if you'd like.

Do you accept payment in bitcoin? I'm told you guys use that for your hate crimes.

Is it too much to ask that you print the truth?

I cancelled 15 + year NYT subscription last year thanx to your paper's dishonesty re Trump. SAD!

I kill niggers for sport

I am a butt boy of the leader of anonymous. One of his favorite desu. Now look you could say i have a lot of sway over this man. Well one small tweet about chockolatte and we are up and going. I will spill all when the sweet tweet is confirmed.

NO HONEY

NO MONEY

CHECK EM

Im willing to expose the corruption of the altright and how we cheated the election send a pm to my Sup Forums gold account

Write this:
GAS KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Everyone here craves dick. I'm serious, I've been lurking on and off for five years.

Only that niggers and Mexicans need to go back. America is white and proud.

Are all the journalists at "the toilet paper of record" this slow?

What a zinger! Wew lad!

>Jew York Times

Here is our official symbol. It is official because I, some random faggot, deem it to be.

Also, it feels good to have made America white again.

all my keks
'straya you have taken bantz to a whole different level
>I'll only admit this one time that you guys are the world's best at it

Some dude praised lord and saviour Kek, and got quads. That was all it took, Trump could have raped a baby and he'd still win.

kys kike propagandist

Is this fish an alt-right symbol?

You best get this out there, you've no idea the risk I'm taking talking about this shit. All those frogs on here? They're not just funny pictures, it's code. When things weren't looking so certain there were huge threads calling for people to "praise kek" or "channel their energy", posting hundreds and hundreds of images of pepper the frog. What they were actually posting was target locations for the right wing death squads. During the election th

Yet youre a nobody posting on Sup Forums about how great white people are while asians and indians and other races have people who are doctors, medical researchers, engineers, programmers, theoretical physicists who have accomplished way more than you ever will even if you had 5 lifetimes.

Print these sick digits.

>pepper the frog

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You'll die.

MODS DELETE THIS

>Alt-right

I guess it's business as usual, writing drivel about things that aren't reality.

Now I know this is a troll. Move on, lads.

DELETE THIS MODS

No you dumb slut. Look at my previous post or accept this frog.

Checked

DELETE THIS QUICK!!!!

Who is this Pepper the Frog? Is he the leader of the alt-right?

I kekd

Lmao if it really is a naive journalist actually coming to Sup Forums. Alt right is a label made by dumbasses for a collective group that uses logic and common sense. For example: it is fact that you either have a penis or vagina. Aside from rare birth deformities

the supreme court nomination dahnald

Why tho

just to point out Sup Forums is a multicultural place of peace and tolerance

Please put in that I am alt-right specifically because the liberal dominated media like the New York Times wouldn't hire me because they favored affirmative action hires, even though I am a smarter and more qualified journalist.

Thanks,
NDM

Thanks mods

Go fuck yourself, I hope you're out of a job and the NYT is out of business very, very soon.

>asking why

What the fuck is that thing?