Mfw quietly gay

>mfw quietly gay
>mfw supported trump since the beginning
>mfw slowly realizing pence wants to put me in conversion therapy

For the record, I supported Flynn for VP.

I really really hope Donald lives his 8 years and we get Jr to run in 2024 instead of pence.

I think pence seems like a nice guy, but I just can't trust him.

>inb4 die fag

Just be glad I'm not one of those "gay" people that waves around rainbows and dildos in the middle of your street, virgin.

>mfw quietly Asuka
>mfw supported Trump since the beginning
>mfw slowly realizing Pence wants to put me in Rei conversion therapy

>mfw slowly realizing pence wants to put me in conversion therapy

No, he doesnt. he has never said anything even close to that but you twink faggots keep saying it.

Kill yourself you mentally ill degenerate

Converting gays to becoming straight is the beautiful power of God

The Muslims will not spare you this

Ted Cruz will be our 46th president.
For the life of me, I don't understand why where someone likes to stick his dick is such a political issue, but here we are.

>I really really hope Donald lives his 8 years and we get Jr to run in 2024 instead of pence

wew lets give it till 2020 to be so sure maties, Trump was always a gamble and there's no telling how these next 4 years will go

No one gives a fuck if you're "quietly gay". The reason we need to shovel you all into fucking ovens is because faggots decided they needed to be fucking dancing in the streets, flashing dildos everywhere, pretending they want to be married just to debase the institutions of actually decent people, and adopting kids despite their insane rates of paedophilia. Keep your degeneracy to your fucking self and no one's going to lay a finger on you.

>this
We like making Mike "shock gay cock" pence memes but he never actually supported this

>can't form a decent argument without contridicting themselves multiple times

Aboriginal/Woman detected.

Go directly to the electric chair you dumb faggot.

Trump has supported your rights before you when decided you like it up the ass.

Trump has supported your rights before you even decided you like it up the ass.

"Identity Politics" is a meme and Trump is not the type of person to even give a shit about it. Be gay all you want he's got real issues to deal with.

Trump will never be the nominee.
Trump will never be President.

> pence wanting to convert gays

Regardless of what he personally wants or believes him acting on this in any real political way would be career suicide and shooting trump and anything he's trying to do in the leg

I've supported Trump for over 15 months now but you're too gullible if it didn't at least occur to you that his presidency could be amazing OR absolutely horrific

Mfw normies call gays, "twinks"

>Just be glad I'm not one of those "gay" people that waves around rainbows and dildos in the middle of your street, virgin
don't tell me how to feel you filthy degenerate

The reason Flynn turned it down is he can get more done where he is.

So either way you're gullible? Only stirring you up, I've supported him since 15 months ago too. Thank you for voting him in.

You can be gay, got no problem with that, it's once you become a fag that there is an issue.

Maybe just keep it to yourself like people used to. Society has gained nothing from gays going mainstream, and that includes gay society. All the best parts of gay culture formed when it was a backroom thing and everything shit has formed since.

No one is going to bash you any more. That said, things got pushed VERY far left. So I would suggest now is the time to settle the fuck down because honestly, we fell just short of people going back to bashing gays imo.

>mfw quietly gay

sorry m8 you have to go back to the 'conversion' camps

Pence isn't VP so you don't have anything to worry about. Could I ask you, as a gay guy a serious question no troll?

Do you seriously have no attraction to women at all? What do you think of when you see a picture of a naked model? Do you have the will to "be a man"? I'm honestly just curious I've never asked a great person these things

What's wrong with conversion therapy? You will turn straight again!

What, do you know what a twink is?

Pence was a masterstroke. He's a far-right wingnut who serves as a dead man's switch against the possibility of assassination.

Trump doesn't care one way or another about gays, the status quo is pro-gay rights and it'll stay that way as long as Trump is in charge.

>Just be glad I'm not one of those "pedos" that actively attempts to rape childrem, I only fantasise about.
Not all X doesn't change what's wrong with you.

>what do you think of when you see a naked model

I wish I could be her for a second tbqh, but then I realize dicks are way cooler to have than vaginas and I get over it.

I don't know, I just really want somebody to take care of and love me.

>Just be glad I'm not one of those "gay" people that waves around rainbows and dildos in the middle of your street, virgin.
>anyone who disagrees is a virgin XD.

kys sodomite

>tfw live on this planet
>tfw realising the ocean will turn to fucking vinegar under trump's climate policy

Just keep your faggotry to yourself, never influence children and nobody will bother you.

Or else Mike "save the flag, burn a fag" will do his magic.

>wanting to get fucked in the ass is the same as wanting to rape a little kid

Either this is a prime example of false equivalency or you actually believe this.

What a time to be alive.

Don't leave and come to Australia, we're full and we voted against degenerates in the great plebescite of 2016

So you don't even look at her curves, you dont look at how gorgeous her figure is, how soft she is, etc? Also, do you want to be a leader, or a follower? Sorry I'm just gonna poking around your brain a little I hope you don't mind

>I just want someone to love me

We all do bubby

>tfw you're not gay, but you like cute boys

>insane rates of paedophilia
Citation needed. Last time I checked it was no different than the average person. Besides, only rich people can get away with that shit.

Here's a thought

...Stop being gay

>mfw thats still gay

>why would you want to remain degenerate when there is a quick and easy cure?

Sinful desu senpai.

Pence wants to give you the option of conversoin therapy if you want to change your lifestyle and maybe live past 55.

>waaaah trump won, the LGBT community is fucked
>literally rape
>implying clinton is better

let's make a list you fucking retard faggots

Things Trump has said about LGBT and shit: Fucking nothing
Financial associations: Fucking nothing

Hillary: Gays shouldn't be able to marry (2001,2002, 2004, 2010, 2015 (wikileaks verified))
Financial associations: Saudis, Morocco, Russia (uranium)- all fucking hate faggots and even murder and outlaw faggotry

>B-But muh media said him a bad hombre!

Literally fucking kill yourselves you melodramatic fucktards

Source?

Is Donald giving him the dahlagates?

calling it now: Don Jr will run for mayor of nyc in 2018, win, then step in as VP to Pence in 2020. sr only wants 1 term

Homosexuals are disproportionately pedophiles. This is a well known (on this board) fact that can be extrapolated from crime statistics on pedophilia and population statistics on homosexuality.

cure is to just not pursue relationships

good job on using virgin as an insult, faggot

you deserve it asukafag

Nope, I don't even concider any of that.

I concider myself a leader but not really by choice.

>ywn be a cute catgirl/carboy

Pic related.

>no carboy gf
feels bad

>liking rei

I let people stick dicks in my ass and that's still more gay than I am.

Concider my spelling corrected.

I am hetero, but i hope Trump will keep Pence in line with his "gays exist, deal with it. We treat them like anyone else without special snowflake garbage."

He's taking them back now that Dahnald is done with them.

>DURR PENCE WOULD UNDO A SUPREME COURT RULING AND MAKE GAY CONVERSION CAMPS ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Just as bad as the liberals with Trump.

Go play in traffic, kiddo.

>mfw I'm in the same boat OP

>tfw no hot gay men who aren't batshit SJWs
>tfw I just want to be a cute couple with another guy and assimilate into a relaxed, non-PC/thought policed society

This.

This so fucking much

You'll be fine champ. Trump best buddy is half fag roger stone.

Can people please stop saying Mike Pence supports gay conversion therapy? The source, from 16 years ago, reads:
"Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."
Changing sexual behavior to prevent HIV does not mean gay conversion therapy, it means promoting monogamy, safe sex, and STD tests. This story and similar media beat ups are exactly why Trump won.

I'll also add something:

As a gay man who doesn't want to tell others how to think, I can try to explain at least why there's a twinge of fear even among those who realize Trump himself is not anti-gay, for sure. The current unknown driving this fear is that he is likely to surround himself with at least a few high-ranking establishment Republicans who are known for their authoritarian brand of right ideals (in my opinion just as bad as the current left's authoritarian views), i.e. the Republicans who would love to outright ban things like the ability to get married in any state (it should be a state's right issue).

I know some amount of people here dislike gay people in general, but I'm just trying to explain why there's a slight fear we'll slip down a path that may end up outlawing homosexuality in general some years from now (I doubt in Trump's presidency) depending on how things go. I'm hopeful this country won't stay the authoritarian route (left -> right) but will rather focus on individual liberties and the end of thought police (authoritarian -> libertarian).