Boss asks me what I thought about the election

>Boss asks me what I thought about the election

Do you lie and say you were with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqph3MYA_pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Worst case scenario you get to sue.

>Hah, oh man, this election's been something else. Everyone's so polarized these days.
Keep that power level hidden.

Put on your MAGA hat and rape her on her desk.

Just say you were shocked. Nobody gives you shit if you feign surprise. They will immediately side with you like "I know right? Hillary totally should have won!" or "I know right? I didn't expect him to win either!"

Stop being a fucking faggot you weak goddamn pussy and just tell people what you feel

t. someone who's never worked in a position that pays more than $20k

This
But then again you cant fire someone for an opinion in my country, so yeah your fucked.

Don't listen to this guy, because he doesn't know what he's talking about. Your boss makes a personal evaluation of you in his head from the start, and he won't fire you if he disagrees with you, but he may not promote you or recognize your achievements.

I value my beliefs, but the world we live in doesn't always allow us to be truthful. Sometimes it's easier to use a small lie to avoid a large inconvenience.

Some people live in a right to work state, which means employers don't have to state a reason why they're firing you.

we gon take over the world while the haters get mad

>Right to work
>Employers can fire you at any time for any reason

Did Orwell write the law?

>Work in a Fortune 500 company
>Almost every Engineer is fucking redpilled

Feels good.

Just pretend to be a normie and say you were too focused on the World Series to pay attention to the election.

Just say you don't want to talk about it, that's what I'm doing

Unions did.

kek is that you?

>lie
Are you ashamed of your beliefs?
literal cuck

Don't let CTR bait you out of your red pills,

Remember: never tell people your true opinions unless you trust they are rational human beings

>Boss asks me what I thought about the election
>"I was really surprised with how it turned out, but extremely happy that it did."
>"haha yeah, I don't really follow all the politics but he won fair and square. All this bitching on Facebook is really funny."
>proceed to get back to work, like any other day

What shit holes do you guys live in that you can't voice your opinion? Or are you all just incapable of giving a brief answer without spilling your spaghetti?

I usually pretend to be politically dumb and give non-threatening opinions like:

>I can't believe Hillary won, all the polls said that she was guaranteed!

>I never thought that Donald Trump could actually win! I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he does.

>tfw you live in Oklahoma and damn near everyone hates Hillary.

Feels good to be free bros.

>Greece
Easy to say when you don't need to be employed. How's your country doing?

Nope. Been arguing with my boss since the primaries. He hates Trump but doesn't even know why. He's stuck in the 1960's. Doesn't understand how politics have changed in the 21st century.

Of course he didn't vote and I did. In PA too. Haven't seen him since Monday. Can't wait to be honest my family. The day of smugness will be sweeter than candy.

Employers will either fire you or simply silently refuse to promote you or reward you in any way if they disagree with your political views.

Once upon a time the boss was ribbing me over something which I can't remember but I did respond with "well, Obama's president"

He says "Trump will be soon"

Cue back to 11/8 and he is crying about Trump winning

be careful what you wish for bossman

Jokingly say, "well, who were you for? hehe." Then go with whatever he says.

>right to work state
>employers don't have to state a reason why they're firing you
That doesn't even make sense

Rationality like politics is a wide spectrum. Some people are perfectly rational with science and totally irrational politically, take a look at Thunderfoot.

All I'm saying is, the reality is you work for him, and there's no reason he needs to know about your politics. I personally, would not discuss this with my boss. I discuss it with the old men at work because they're all old republicans.

No shit? Elaborate.

"I don't want to even think about it, man"

and get back to work, wageslave

You say you voted for Harambe...

>Anons being very quiet about the election, you guys think he voted for Trump? His supporters are very quiet after all

Check'd and Reject

I say "eh, I'm ok with the results"

or "i prefer not to discuss politics at work"

all depends on how they approach you about it/given off any hints

living in california blows

Your boss shouldn't ask you that if he isn't going to be okay with whatever your answer is. In fact your boss shouldn't ask you that at all.

It's how it works. Most right to work states are red, but sometimes red states have blue areas where a lot of us might work.

Right to work was basically a false promise of improved hiring, but really all it does is allow employers to fire you for no reason.

well shit what if they just fire you and say you were being lazy or some shit

just play the easy card

>I... I voted for jill stoner

It sounds stupid, but it's true.

It was a compromise with Unions to allow people to work without having to join a Union. It's not incredibly elaborate, but it's a safeguard to prevent Union corruption. The somewhat unintentional side effect is that employers can fire non-union workers without risk of being sued.

In other places where it's not right to work employers can be sued for shitty terminations so they have to be more careful.

It's mostly a thing in the Southern U.S. I honestly don't know why it's still around considering everybody fucking hates unions except union workers.

fuck no

My boss is on vacation, sent me this from Florida because he knows how much I fucking hate Hillary

My close friend who doesn't know I think Trump is alright has actually started purging friends for refusing to be visibly upset, I don't know why she's still putting up with me

Why would you lie? You're in the majority, stop being a pussy.

>mfw I did vote for Harambe my county was solid red anyway.

>too personal bra

CA is indeed garbage I shouldn't have moved here

yeah, I'm sure your buddies at school think you're real cool for saying the N word. Wait until you start having a salary and benefits at stake, you'll quickly figure out what your priorities are. being publicly edgy isn't worth your career.

When she is done purging, smear it right into her face in front of everyone!

CA also has an at will policy, you can be terminated at any time, for any or no good reason.

What the fuck? Explain yourself.

I remain ambiguous. Make comments on it while never overtly stating who I voted for. I work in Los Angeles and everyone in my office is a Democrat. They were somber as fuck following the election and I legitimately felt bad for them. On the other hand, I had to tolerate them talking about politics and mocking Trump while I held my tongue. My boss actually remarked one time that Trump voters were "dumb white guys." They were so arrogant believing that Hillary had an assured victory. The slap in the face they received was glorious. I was planning on leaving Thursday for a long weekend vacation and my birthday was that Friday so the office bought me a cake. I had to hold back my desire to break out into laughter as a bunch of butthurt liberals were serving me a cake on Trump victory day. LMAO.

I just say how surprised I was.

And it's true. I honestly didn't believe it at first.

Why is everyone on Sup Forums a coward?

Easy for you to say. You can literally light an aboriginal on fire and people would just walk around them.

I would tell them I'm still in shock and that I wake up every morning wondering if it really happened

Which is true

Except I don't have a job or friends so no one has asked me what I thought about it

Because life isn't easy when you get fired

>Boss has no problems with the election results
>knows I voted trump.
>Doesnt really give a fuck
feels okay to work for someone who doesnt really care

Not a coward here. See Been pumping for trump since day one. Boss has been vocally opposed. Voices raised political arguments several times. Made him watch with open gates.

I understand why some people hide their political inclinations but I wish they wouldn't. Its our lack of open and honest opposition that allows this shit to propagate. 100 years ago a bunch of actual men would have never let Paris fall apart on their watch.

>I've been too busy with work to think about much else.

Why would your boss be pro Hillary?

He's a white male that works for a living

"It was certainly interesting. But I do my best to stay informed on the issues and avoid the mudslinging."

If youre a faggot, maybe.

They most certainly did not.

DO NOT reveal your power level.

>Think as you want, but do as others do.
48 Laws of Power

The most successful people are the ones who the SJWs think are allies, but actually vote Trump.

HIROSHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell him you never knew Trumps power level was over 9000

Right to work allows people to choose whether or not to join a union. They cannot be forced to join a union if they don't want to. Often, employers will offer better pay and benefits to employees of they don't sign the union card.

This was used on multiple occasions to destroy unions... Now, without representation, they can also be fired without cause, as speculated in the same law.

It's why unions flipped the fuck out when Trump said he was fine with it.

You were convinced to hate unions because the same globalist gangsters that are destroying our civilization see them as an impediment to their power. It's hard to wipe out our culture and replace us with foreign labor if we are organized.

>Dye your hair blue and castrate yourself for the approval of a small demographic of mentally ill people you don't know or interact with in any way.

Should I contract HIV just in case my boss is in the closet?

Leaf. Union labor law is not your bailiwick.

WATCH THIS
youtu.be/pqph3MYA_pA

Just say you voted for Darrell Castle.

Guess these ten years in my union were for nothing.

Pretend to be ignorant of the whole thing. Just say you don't really follow politics and never really bothered with it. Not sure how it's like in the US, but over here, people only really talk about politics if they're into it, the average person doesn't seem to discuss it.

Sorry, misworded it, watch the vid

just say you had a family/friends crisis/important meeting to attend to and prioritized your private life at that moment

>his supporters are very quiet
>but also neonazis who want to kill us all

THICC

This. Keep it apolitical and vague.

Like I said. The only people who like unions are union workers. You have now confirmed your bias.

Not if you are a cool guy.

Really? Most engineers I know don't dabble in politics too much and simply don't give a shit.

The problem really stems from the fact that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, to be honest. I don't even think you took the time to read the wiki before talking out of your ass.

Everyone collegue of mine.

Even the office people i do not know, know me and know i am a Trump supporter.
In a country where Trump is generally despised.

I am underpayed and knew i could get away with it if i just choose my words carefully.
Im fine with it. I get paid less but i feel very much a free man.

"it's not the end of the world"

Be a centrist. Say you didn't like either candidate and didn't really care for the election.

This what I do and I voted for (((Johnson))) desu senpai

I guess I can throw my 300 page dissertation on the history of Cuban labor unions in the fireplace. What a relief. That thing was getting heavy.

>female friends
Wew lad. I mean, I have a bunch of them I know how it is, but there's a certain way to navigate being friends with women and more often than not politics is part of it.

Lie. When the time is right, reveal your power level.

No everyone at my job voted for trump and we had a pizza party Wednesday

I've been blowing my TRUMPet publicly all week.

FUCK THE LEFT, they are violent losers.

All you gotta say it was long and your glad it's finally over. If he asks who you voted for yell em what's up if not let it be

>Yeah MAN just tell everyone all your political beliefs who cares it's ALPHA

Do autists really believe this? I'm not saying you should lie but telling people everything outright is just plain retarded. You need to use nuance and slowly drip them little red pills.

You need to stop obsessing over Canadians, guy.