Lena Dunham and her gunt break their silence

It is so fucking hilarious you would think it's a parody.

lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/

Highlights below.

Other urls found in this thread:

lenadunham.ca/
carrolldunham.net/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Florida elections make her break out in hives:

> Watching the numbers in Florida, I touched my face and realized I was crying. "Can we please go home?" I said to my boyfriend. I could tell he was having trouble breathing, and I could feel my chin breaking into hives. Another woman showed me her matching hive, hidden by fresh concealer

Lena ran home and cried in the shower while her cuck held her, concealing his own fresh tears:

> At home I got in the shower and began to cry even harder. My boyfriend, who had already wept, watched me as I mumbled incoherently, clutching myself.

FUCK YOU VOTERS ITS HER TURN

> "It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be her job. She worked her whole life for the job. It's her job."

The Patriarchy Was A Dying Dragon...

> But we kept going, thinking these were the dying moans of the dragon known as the patriarchy being stabbed again and again in the stomach. We believed that on November 9, they'd be licking their wounds while we celebrated.

> It is painful on a cellular level knowing those men got what they wanted, just as it's painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours.

They make our memes for us

Trump's Victory Made Her Pussy Ache:

> My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own.

she is so damn abhorrent in every imaginable way. fat, stupid, kike.

if you're gonna be a fatcow, atleast have a nice ass or tits, not just mounds of disappointing flesh.

It's Mansplaining To Think About Why HIllary Lost:

> A lot of people have been talking about how we need to try to understand how this happened and what's going on in the minds of the people who voted for Donald Trump. Maybe.

> Maybe. But maybe let's leave that to the strategists, to the men in offices who need to run the numbers. It should not be the job of women, of people of color, of queer and trans Americans, to understand who does not consider them human and why.

>painful on a cellular level
kek... must be really painful to have more than enough cells than necessary

NEWSFLASH: IT'S WHITE WOMEN'S FAULT.

NO NOT ME LOL THE OTHER ONES.

> It's painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own.

Don't worry guys.
She's going to use the power of feminism to pass a constitutional amendment to remove the Electoral College and disbar Trump from running for office.
It will be ratified by the Chamber of SJWs and BLM Council.

There are few, if any, people who are more loathsome.

needs a javier shoop

>> It's painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own.

kek

white women must unite as women but cant unite as whites, or as white women

fucking cunt i wish she was broke but shes got so much money all i can wish is for her ill health

ive said this before, shes rich she can loose the weight, why doesnt she. she can hire a cook and drink water work out. shes fat and ugly because her shitty diet

Also thank you to Lena for writing that article in such a way as to allow maximum schadenfreude.

Who the fuck ever grabbed lena "the glutton" dunhams pussy?

lenadunham.ca/

literally cow.

lenadunham.ca/

"Watching the numbers in Florida, I touched my face and realized I was crying. "Can we please go home?" I said to my boyfriend. I could tell he was having trouble breathing, and I could feel my chin breaking into hives."

Their mental weakness (and his cuckoldry) is so intense it's causing physical symptoms. These people need actual help.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE BEAST OUTSIDE OF SJW WHINES. WHO IS SHE

have you seen her fathers website? no wonder she is fucking insane.

There are children with terminal illnesses and in unfathomable pain who bear it more stoically than these people do a fucking election.

THE FUPA LOAAAAAAAAAAD

Have now. Thanks!

carrolldunham.net/

Please, I beg of you, no exposed gunt photos. Those gut labias really trigger me, and I just can't take it. Thank you for honoring my wishes.

Being a fat ugly cunt is her ticket to social acceptance. Her minions can identify with her, and this makes her feel powerful and relevant.

If she were hot, nobody would pay attention to her in the way she needs them to.

Did she ever specify which chin it was?

checked

Why does lefty art have to be crudely done and sexual? It's constant, it's so infantile. It's not impressive, doesn't activate almonds. It's like they never grow out of the stage of being obsessed with their gens

Did realize this was a Sup Forums gore thread. Disgusting

Not only is this retarded but fucking disgusting as shit

They are already insisting another woman run against Trump in 2020.

>so unable to see the unity of female identity

Absolutely btfo. Sex identarianism is a fucking meme.

>carrolldunham.net/

WOW, just WOW! What a degenerate. I wonder if she was abused a child and that has manifest itself into her wanting to become as unattractive as possible to men?

She didn't respect her sister's boundaries when it came to that part of her body.

As long as people that think like this make up the Dems, they will never win another election barring some massive fuckup on Trump's part.

BRRRRRRRT

I wonder if her guilt regarding her molestation is her motivation

this looks like discarded set design from a clockwork orange

>drawing pubes

What was that excerpt about making her little sister cry, lads?

There was a show on British TV called Coupling, and the sexually deviant nerd guy grew up in a house with a mother who would make plaster penises as an art project all day long. He was surrounded his entire life by his mother's fixation on cock.

It was supposed to be funny.

Stfu you lost.
Cry some more.

Got halfway through and stopped reading. It is legitimately not worth my time and I'm getting drunk alone on a Saturday even on Sup Forums.

>unity of female identity

This is why feminists are disgusting scum that should be gassed. Imagine that you are so fucking useless that only think you have going for yourself and your ideas is that you are a sex. Just the thought that I have something in common with others just because they too are male. Utterly depraved.

> Trump only won because he was running against a woman and America is so misogynist that they wont vote for a woman no matter how much better she is

> Quick, find another woman to run against Trump next time

I hope so. I can't wait for his second term.

kek

I legitimately would not miss any of those people.

Maybe DeNiro if he had quit acting in 1992.

she's a horrible writer and supposedly that's what she's famous for.

>i want to hide like a sweatshirt in the lost and found

kek. Good one.

I hate your country but you're alright.

you know what is great? We now have so much material that in 2020 we can just throw all of the shit they used in 2016 back at them.

Fuck water boarding. Trump should use pictures of this bitch as torture. Drop leaflets all over the Middle East and ISIS would be done in a week.

why is such a beautiful girl preoccupied with social issues, i bet there are 100s and 100s of suitors disappointed she is not focusing more on them.

On a kinda related note, when did Glen beck turn into a crying lesbian?

is this bitch's job literally to stand around with her disgusting flab hanging out

fucking pebbles man

kys

Around the time his business began failing. I don't think there's anyone left there.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/

>Gunk

Garbage cunt?

10/10 better looking than any girl I could ever get

about time those wierd fat people said something, its been too long!

>it's painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours

wow, how dare the american people deny hillary the presidency. she even asked for it I mean cm'on, it's hers you bigoted mysoginist. Democracy shouldn't be allowed to work against my tyranny of thought.

>I wonder if she was abused a child
No. But she raped her little sister and wrote a book about it, she even shoved pebbles up her sister's vagina (shes was a teenager doing this to an 8yr old) and nobody cared because she's a rich kike... and kikes approve of pedophilia anyway.

>and so inoculated with hate for themselves

kek at first I thought this was supposed to be ironic but then I realized she's a mentally ill pedo leftist with massive cognitive dissonance and she genuinely believe this

This is true unless they manage to infect enough people with their retardation. Social justice is possibly the only truly infectious mental illness that doesn't require a group to function (like mass hysteria does, for example).

God damn She has a body and a face no one could love, Especially not her father

Gut + Cunt

go back to reebit, underaged

Ben Garrison has become a living legend this election. Every single cartoon is gold without the edits.

"Art" like this is the best argument for fascism.

Didn't she threaten her sister and finger her for cash or something?

She's a literal child molester.

Looks like Ben missed a few this time.

Wait what? She wrote books about raping her sister? Who the fuck is this bitch?

Jesus she looks like Winnie the Pooh

>At home I got in the shower and began to cry even harder. My boyfriend, who had already wept, watched me as I mumbled incoherently, clutching myself. "It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be her job. She worked her whole life for the job. It's her job."

she's obese...how much worse can it get?

>inoculated

She means inculcated, fucking cretin

I know about her boasting about molesting her sister, but I would be willing to bet she was molested as well. A lot of people who molest were molested themselves, not to mention she is creepy as fuck.

All well and fine but when is she leaving to a country without any whites to keep her down?

It wasn't even like innocent experimentation, she literally fingered the kid and raped her with objects and paid her for sexual favors. All admitted in a book. Sister was

Just from what she's admitted, she fondled and shoved stones inside her prepubescent sisters vagina, she regularly masturbated while clutching her sister in bed, and she bribed her sister with candy to kiss her on the lips.

She just now realized her body has betrayed her?

Why is everyone in hollywood retarded?

lenadunham.ca

God, Trump's victory has made me so fucking happy. It's not just that our side won, but the utter misery it's caused for the tens of millions of entitled SJW assholes in their shitty little bubbles.

Don't forget her excuse for the whole thing was more or less that her sister enjoyed it.

>word of the day
thank you user

Even she has a boyfriend?
Who is this unfortunate fellow?

>It is painful on a cellular level
more like painful on a cellulite level you fat fucking cow

Holy Fucking SHIT. THIS is Lena Dunham ? How did she get so Fat. Does she EAT White Men ?

An emasculated beta cuck who she orders around and hen pecks.

>I could tell he was having trouble breathing, and I could feel my chin breaking into hives
the most pathetic sentence i have read this year.

how can her parents look and how she lives, what she makes and writes and think that they succeeded in raising an adult?

it used to amuse me that she was so pathetic. it still does amuse me, it just used to too.

she's method acting for a movie coming up where she plays her own little sister

And of course her, ugly commie ass isn't leaving the country. Just like Amy Schumer and Whoopie Goldberg, they're going to stay here and continue to talk shit.

Lena Dunham is an ugly person inside and out, and her father is a perverted marxist cuck. I'm physically disgusted by both of them.

I would imagine feeding in general is used as a calming method for all the triggering that goes on in her life. Very primitive, think ice cream after breaking up, but all day err day.

Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer might honestly be the worst women to ever live

>Flash

Her thighs are so fat you can't see anything but her fucking FUPA. She's such a failure she's managed to ruin upskirts.

Also,

>, just as it's painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours.

Ever think that people hate you because you think you're entitled to things like this?

>It should not be the job of women, of people of color, of queer and trans Americans, to understand who does not consider them human and why.

>It should not be the job of women, of people of color, of queer and trans Americans, to understand who does not consider them human and why.

Bigotry is defined as being completely intolerant of other people's opinions. Lena is literally telling people not to try to understand people they disagree with.

Everything this sack of shit says and does is wrong. How she's managed to make it this far in life without dying is mystery.

lol

Holy shit lol

More like what that 66% of women wanted