ITT ask an agent provocateur at the Portland protests anything. Go

ITT ask an agent provocateur at the Portland protests anything. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k
wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so you were one of those asshole "anarchists" ?
Did you get paid?
Who do you work for?
What did you damage?
What is the point?

In the 1938 movie Robin Hood, starring Errol Flynn, the Guy Of Gisbourne makes an unusal tactical decision to take all the King's tax revenue through Sherwood Forest, a place he knows Robin Hood, a man who steals taxes, resides. Once in the forest, he allows his large host of soldiers to go on ahead while his horses get stuck in mud, thusly making it easy for Robin to rob the tax money. What would you do differently, if anything, if you were tasked in moving the tax money and what do you think of Guy of Gisbourne's actions?

Not an anarchist but we did rile them up.
I always get paid.
I work for a not so known branch of a federal agency charged with creating dissidents and civil unrest.
We don't damage things directly, there are enough people passed off to do it with the proper stimulii.
Ordo ab chao.

I would fire the director.

Were you alone, or are you hired in packs? And if you do go in packs, how can you guys tell each other apart? I assume you want to not attack or betray your partners?

How does it feel that your last and only purpose in life is gonna be as a brick in the great wall?

Who's street?

After doing private security in Afghan I was recruited into the biz upon the recommendation of my employer. We are a tight unit and act as an imperative asset. We are well trained in self defense but we don't break bodies if we can help it.

How'd you end up in that career path? Sounds interesting.

Everyone is a cog in the machine. The difference between myself and most citizenry is that I have no illusions of freedom.

So how do people get hired for stuff like this?

are you an erisian?

At 1:13:22
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k

In 2013 a RothschiId Insider Warned of an Elite Planned Race War in America:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

>In 2013 James CasboIt, aka Michael Prince, a self-proclaimed Rothschild family insider explained to Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot how the world poIitical eIite were planning to cataIyze a race war in America as part of a conspiracy to advance the agenda of depopuIation, to destroy the black race, to further destabilize the nation, and to create the conditions necessary for martial law in the U.S.

Like most occupations, you have to know someone who knows someone. You don't apply for these positions. When one becomes available they find you.

Experience with handling intelligence assets and physical conflict. I fixed some issues my employer was having with someone trying to breach opsec and that got me remembered.

Given the choice I'd rather not afflict myself with unnecessary dysphoria.

why didn't you cause more damage, if you go out tomorrow make sure to burn and break as much shit as you can, 'fuck white people kkk trump' blah blah, you can help dismantle the left , at least make them look like more of a joke. just remember if anyone asks you you dindu nufin.

id imagine he has his orders
its not his call to make

Why would closing an opsec breach qualify you for this particular role?

y'all niggas is postin in an RP thread

If we pay you more will you go smash Soros' face?

based fucking Rothschilds
I had no idea we shared the same goals

Damaging physical infrastructure has very limited use in psychological warfare. I don't have specifics but I can speculate that getting people to fight because of paranoid delusions is sufficient to disassociate communities.

Where is the proofs?

seriously look at the vocab on this autist RPfag

fucking sage

Taking the initiative with friendly fire wet works and creating incriminating documents to fix the issue. My employer appreciated the plausible deniability I afforded them.

look at the vocab on this fucking autist RPfag

sage

Federal agency? That shit ain't legal or did I miss something

What's the goals anyway? Provocations to further a goal or breaking up protests by inflicting damage to the legitimacy of them

Sage indeed. If I didn't appear as a try hard role player I couldn't talk about it. Thankyou.

No way man. No RPer would use phrases like "wet works," "incriminating documents," and "plausible deniability" in his shitty, vague responses.

No way man. No RPer would use phrases like "wet works," "incriminating documents," and "plausible deniability" in his shitty, vague responses.

reeeee

What is the purpose of these protests?

Who is really your employer?
Why he pays for the protests?

lmao come on guys, you can't be falling for this. Not even Alex Jones would believe a member of a SUPER SECRET SQUIRREL FALSE FLAG AGENCY would post an AMA on Sup Forums because he's bored, wherein he details all his plans. Come on, I mean FBIAnon was one thing but this is just ridiculous.

Obviously a traitor.

20 years dungeon

Once again OP is faggot...