Its Dangerous out there. Take this

Its Dangerous out there. Take this.

More Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters, voted Trump than any other election. Pic related. Spread it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bKkPV9Mmdo
youtube.com/watch?v=2a9o8GHcsck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABI KI BAAR

TRUMP SARKARR

Niggers are still fucking morons.

>other
literally what is left?

Then why wasnt it a blowout?

I love how voting preference follows the order of genetic distance between the races.

Africans-> {Australoids}-> Americoids -> Mongoloids -> Cuacasoids

It's as if Democrat represents some compromise of the genetic interests of people, skewed toward black genotype, while Republicans represents the genetic interests of people skewed toward the white phenotype.

>Minorities actually voted for Trump
Wtf i hate trump now

What's your point? They still overwhelmingly voted for Hilary.

If the white vote shrinks any further you're not going to be able to win anymore elections.

Arabs and eskimos

How do you convert the others without selling out your principles?

Sup, Reddit

>More Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters, voted Trump than any other election.

Untrue on all accounts.

Dole (R) won the Asian vote in 1996 (48/44). Bush (R) got 35% of the spic vote and 9% of the nigger vote in 2000.

I had the same thought. Maybe 29% of asians in 2016 is more than 48% in 1996 but I doubt it. I was going to crop that part off the pic

> 1488

4th gen Japanese-American dude here. Voted for him because Hillary wanted to drag us into more armed conflicts for more stupid reasons. Trump is kind of a dick but he wants us to stay profitable so him going into another needless war to "save" a bunch of people in some shithole under some asshole dictator (Iraq, Libya, Syria...) is unlikely since war is generally economically shit for everyone unless they're arms dealers or foreign-oil investors. On the other hand hopefully he's gonna bomb the fuck out of the Islamic State and I'm 100% OK with that and any other conflict where we fuck up actual terrorist threats to our country. Basically fighting our own battles and not those of some shithole we never cared about before just because big money can bribe prostitutes like Clinton.

>1488

>1488

Calm down Mac Tonight.

>Trump is kind of a dick but he wants us to stay profitable
why is this so hard for the left to understand?

I always think it's cute how white people think they are racist. Find a hispanic person and there you will find true racism

that is obviously untrue
>minorities can't be racist because racism = prejudice + power only whites have power kill whitey
>t. ignatiev cultist who has never heard of ignatiev aka liberal arts graduate

So what I got from this chart is that 77% of Hispanics voted for Trump. They really want that wall built2 bh.

Because the left hates profit.
And feminists hate dick.

>dat 11% change

based roof koreans know what's up. they saw BLM and the gun control and were like "nah"

>1488

>blacks in favor of the fellow criminal
how shocking

>"Only Whites Voted for Him"

Nice strawman.

>More black, Hispanic, and Asian voters voted GOP than any previous election.
An absolute lie.

Also remember that the hispanic vote is pre-weighted to Dem because chances are good that a hispanic with an illegal friend or family member will vote for the D by default even if their other views are not inline with the party.

>4th gen Japanese-American dude

Still 100 percent Japanese by 4th gen in the US? That's incredible thinking about it.

Fucking witnessed

Fox-kin attack helicopter asexual transniggers

Is this actually true?

Got a source I can use when questioned?

Moonman pls

Sup, reddit.

Except, as this, shows elections are not about whites vs nonwhites, no matter what certain elements of the democrat party's voter base might try to tell you.

>>More Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters, voted Trump than any other election.
Well yeah, this is the first election Trump ran in. How the fuck else do you expect it to pan out?

He did better than Romney, not better than anyone.
Dubya got like 40% of Spics.

Not if you live in a Japanese ghetto (in the original sense of the term, not nigger towns).

>Trump is kind of a dick but he wants us to stay profitable so him going into another needless war to "save" a bunch of people in some shithole under some asshole dictator (Iraq, Libya, Syria...) is unlikely since war is generally economically shit for everyone unless they're arms dealers or foreign-oil investors.

If you keep your savings and get paid in USD, you benefit from those wars. Those wars and covert ops prevented the dominos from falling to devalue the USD.

I voted Trump too but once he learns the truth about the petrodollar and the 'labor aristocracy' that is the United States, he's going to maintain business as usual.

You know as opposed to all those other times he ran for president.

you know what i hate about the Japanese? they try to be so humble that it becomes obvious that your entire culture is centered around narcissism. you narcissistic fucks is why more millennials are becoming faggots.

This exact pic, with this exact same OP was posted on 8/pol/. Kill yourseld shill

It was. Outside of the magnificient land of California, aka "Our turnout was 36% but we will still want to decide the election for you."

Blacks see the government as their personal sugar daddy, and the only party to really supply them with funds, which are barely enough to get them by, are the democrats.
The rest of the money they get from "husslin'" or being "A GANGSTA".

Hood culture is the downfall of black America. The more red-pilled blacks that realise that, the higher success we have of eradicating the hood problem.

It's still baffling to me how much Americans cling to their ancestry.
I've spoken to Xth generation Norwegian Americans when I was visiting relatives(3rd gens) and their Norwegian was non-existent(except for phrases like 'Uff da' that nobody uses anymore) and they knew jack shit about my culture.
Just call yourselfs Americans for fuck's sake.

blacks really arent that bad

white liberals are worse

stay /comfy/ nord

kek please

Niggers, niggers, everywhere.
Let's throw them in the electric chair.
Niggers all up in my hair.
Just throw them in the electric chair.

Ouga BOuga in the air.
Let's throw them in the electric chair.
Stealing shit without a care.
Just throw them in the electric chair.

What absolute bullshit.

Not trying to be the "no it's everyone else that's racist" guy, but fucking shit mexicans(that I've personally interacted with) really do feel like they're superior to whites.

I work in the trades so I deal with a revolving door of mexican workers. If you ask any of them if they would work on a crew with mostly whites they would say no, because whites are too lazy. The entire mentality of mexicans in the trades is that white people make all their money off mexican workers, and that only a mexican can do the physically and mentally demanding work they do, like sweeping and painting.

It's tough to work with them when they spend the whole day talking about how tough it is to be mexican, how unfair it is they can't have citizenship for nothing, how evil whitey is.

So essentially number of white and mixed race voters remained unchanged while number of black, hispanic and asian voters exploded.

Trusting (((polls)))

> Trusting (((pol)))

Wat

(((trusting)))

(((wat)))

POST SOURCE

Has Trump said anything about that time he wouldn't rent out homes for blacks? I see alot of buzz about that.

>black folk dont be snitching on her

Mixed race people.
Turns out pol was wrong this time, you can bleach the non-whites.

Trump's about to steal a black guy's home.

The white vote changed. he did crazy good with working class whites but it was cancelled out because he lost college educated women. If it weren't for the pussy grabbing tape then he'd probably have beat romney's white vote by a lot.

I will destroy your boi pucci

Please, I hope Democucks make it all about race again in 2020, just to get even more BTFO.

White people will only vote evermore for Republicans because Dems have made it their strategy to represent some bizarre anti-white alliance. Meanwhile many non-white people will have less and less "racial interests" in voting Dem, especially Asians and mixed race people.

That's because this is the first election that Trump has been up for election in

I'm mean this is cool and all, but trying to sway minority votes takes way too much effort with very little results. You're never gonna make the right decisions for the country and have more than 15% blacks vote for you.

IMO the focus should be on white women and young voters. They can be changed more easily and there's a lot of them to switch. White women and 18-29 crowd voting tendencies can be changed to have a much more devastating effect.

>wins popular vote
>most POC support GOP has ever seen

Truly the God Emperor
Meme Magic is Real

about 40% of black people here in my oklahoma town voted for trump.

Fewer people voted so comparing proportions is stupid.

As a whole user.

Your looking at it the wrong way.
Not that the most asians voted, but that the most minorities as a whole voted.

>Captcha : Bridges Mosque

Trump bringing us together and shieet.

This is just a way to shutup the "trump is the kkk and america is full blown racist" crowd

did someone say moonman?

youtube.com/watch?v=6bKkPV9Mmdo

Heil!

You can still compare percentiles, faggot.

There something strange about this slogan,david cameron also used this sloagan and he won too.

nothing go away

youtube.com/watch?v=2a9o8GHcsck

I hope US will have another white baby boom right after this election. They need more white demographics.