WE

WE

Do not start fights in America EVERYONE IS ARMED

Where are these people parents?

>We are NOT our grandparents
Damn straight. Their grandparents probably had some class.

Why do niggers complain about being called violent, when they propagate such behavior?

This, black people back than at least had some self respect and tried acting like white people instead of animals.

>We are every single person who ever achieved anything
>We are not grandparents though

getting invited to someone's house for dinner so they can scowl at you for making a joke. the only winning move is not to play

Doesn't surprise me that niggers don't want to be like their grandparents, who were probably scores more polite and respectable.

I'd be proud to be like my grandfather.

Low IQ, yet racially aware and have a ingrained victim culture

That girl doesn't even look Black
These "niggers" get lighter every generation, how have they not noticed this genocide?

>I am ready to chimp out as soon as you mention my ugly shit-like skin colour because I am so embarrassed of it much like a fat chick is embarrassed of her fat

How embarrassing it must be to be black in 2016

They look very mixed, at least the two on the right.

The blacks get whiter and the whites get blacker. The monoculture's coming sooner than you think

I don't understand the point they're trying to make? Will they act violently?

>we are NOT our grandparents
>but we WERE kangz

she looks black to me.

it's more facial structure than skin tone. there are many mixed women with darker skin who look great senpai

What are they going to do? Assault me and go to prison again?

Must've cashed in the EBT and already all uppity.

That's before Democrats destroyed their families with welfare, and Jews destroyed their culture with rap music.

>we are not our grandparents
yeah we noticed

Rent-A-Center

If I be raxist I'll show you the lynch

They are only about 25% nigger -- more wigger than nigger

Yeah, what's up with white niggers being black? It's like they are automatically accepted into blacks packs because they aren't entirely white.

The only women ive met with that haircut are 40 year olds who try to act like wild 20 year olds. Most cringey/annoying shit ive seen

WE WUZN KANGZ

So you're not your grandparents. I can change that real quick.

Get the firehoses.

Lol, their grandparents got out onto the streets for their rights, didn't use drugs and had families. These cowards are making memes.

I have black friends and this is ridiculous.

Does the black community think we are just gonna be using the word "nigger" all day?

Blacks seem to be a lot more racist then any other race.

They sure as hell are not.
Their grandparents were working off the same retard-level IQ, yet they tried their best. I can respect that, even if they shouldn't have been in white nations to start with.

But modern niggers? They're proud of chimpouts and acting like animals.
Actually, chimpouts are an insult to chimpanzees. They try to emulate humans.

But the way things are set up are so they can't be racist. This system is a sham destined to condemn only white males.

Their grandparents (great+) actually worked so yeah, they are correct.

their grandparents probably got bounced down the street with a water hose when they were the same age.

what a bunch of cunts.

Underrated. Kek'd a lot.

So long, Straya.

How was their IQ back then?

Funny how everyone in this pic could get their ass kicked by a moderately athletic white dude.

White people can say the same. We aren't our hippy parents who capitulate and appease you because you're not white. We don't put up with your shit anymore either...hence why Trump won. If anything, we should be the ones making memes like this.

>those halfbreeds
>black
Why is it always the mulattoes trying to show everyone that they are the niggest of the nigs?

Part niggers always have a worse and more destructive attitude than either pure white or pure black.

Ones that stir shit up are always mixed race

Can't argue with that; it would be a waste of time if I did.

damn.. even they have a slave

This one time when I lived on the west side, this nig pointed a gun at me, I grabbed hold of the gun while it was still in the palm of his hand, and placed it directly at my temple. Told him to pull the trigger, he did, but the gun wasn't loaded. Been good friends with the guy ever since. Sup Forums, perhaps you need more life experience.

Ironically you white people treated them worse back then. Now ll of you LITERALLY suck their cocks even with the lack of class.

lol

These fools are lightskinned as fuck.

They need to sit down and learn some class from their grandparents.

Why are you butthurt nigger? Some white guy fucked your mum and won't pay her?

My grandfather worked in military science, helped develop particle beans in the Star Wars project, helped with the final steps of the Manhattan Project, shook hands with Oppenheimer and damnit he respected black people and worked with them too. My grandfather is also a republican that voted for Trump.

These fucking liberal retards won't stop calling republicans racist and continue to propagate hatred. If you want to convince someone to be more liberal, stop being a fucking douche about it.

wtf

the vastly outnumbered niggers who own shitty guns from the 90s (illegally) loaded with badly maintained ammo sometimes the wrong fuckin caliber, (which is why so many shooting in chicago end in wounded not killed) are gonna beat the white gun owning core of america, supported by the president

He still fucks with me alot to this day, but he does understand that I'd kill his ass. "Please don't kill me"

they were better because we treated them worse, nigger.

The nigger loves discipline, and hates freedom. The white man forgot that, but don't you worry.

Keep waiting you stupid fucks. The fact that you live in a nice house like that and have access to the internet and computers should be proof that the racism that affected your grandparents doesn't exist anymore. But no. You have to stake your whole identity on shit that didn't and likely will never happen to you, instead of forming your own identity or trying to change the perception that blacks are perpetually the bitch of the white man.

I'm a pathetic fucking person. My entire life is a fucking shambles, and I feel bad for people like this. They're so low that people like me are looking down on them.

Pierre knows whats up.

>Show them we are not our grandparents
What did dey mean by dis, muh nigga?

I know what you mean

they look white

In
Jail

Niggers have always been niggers, times haven't changed anything. We just loosened our grip on them and let them run loose.

Yeah totally.

Asian males also get a bad deal. They are allowed to make jokes about with zero repercussion. It's really fucking stupid.

Looks like it was about the same, about 85

But they are allowed to talk shit themselves though, as opposed to white men.

They are so watered down that if any of them had children with an actual white person, you'd hardly be able to tell the child had black parents

They look whiter than me

Unfortunately not even Asians escape the leftist voter meme. Can't count how many obnoxious fat SJW Asian women I see with a liberal arts degree.

But we share a common ancestor.

same

That's a real nice house for someone who's being discriminated against on a daily basis.

Particle beans give me argon gas LOLOLOL FARRRRRTSSSS

Lol at this image of them creepily, expectantly just staring and waiting for this white person to slip up so they can... kill him or something?

Hello, NSA

lol'd hard.

>niggers waiting for an excuse to chimp out

fuckin' niggers

Freedom is a fickle mistress.

The ones on the right look kinda white

bleached themselves like michael jackson lol.
self hating melanin warriors.

>That's a real nice house for someone who's being discriminated against on a daily basis.

It's funny how often they have better houses than I've ever lived in.

Sometimes I wonder if they are just pissed off about not being white.

This nig is sort of right you know.

Not sure how rampant it is but it seems young white America encourages degenerate black culture.

They love that garbage trap?* music (i bet most here are into it), use meme words like lit and all the other nonsense. I'm not even on twitter but i've seen those shitty Vine challenges people do, it's mostly started by dumb blacks and perpetuated by dumb whites.

Embarrassing.

>"""""black"""""

They're right, they're not their grandparents, they're white people who got African features through interbreeding.

Those niggers clearly have white blood in them. I don't understand why they hate their own race.

at least its not entirely their race like the white cucks

You aint shit without your homeboyz

Niggers have been niggers for hundreds of years.

>these light skin niggas
they dont know the struggle

Those trips are scaring me

>mixed women
>look great
Kill yourself.