THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

salon.com/2016/11/09/hack-the-vote-did-a-Sup Forums-attack-rig-the-election-for-trump/

I love how nobody mentions r Donald

False, elections can't be rigged.

>when they're so sphincter savaged they start blaming us for shit we didn't even do

Could Barron "Sparky" Trump be responsible for this?
I heard he's good with cyber

I thought it was us?

It was me boys, I pulled it off. While you guys were busy meming I altered the course of history.

Is just insane, one would think that once he won, they would calm down. But they just go full retard. We just keep winning, he wasn't joking.

Reminds me of that time

How woukd hacking a Utah phone bank impact the election? That's a deep red state.

>lone "hacker"
>ddosing is hacking
>“The ironic thing is that they were probably impacting Republican calls just as much as Democrat calls,”
>”They didn’t shut down our services by any means. But they sure made my life difficult.”
so rigged!!!

Now would be a good time to spread a rumor that Jews rigged the elections for him.

>think some user is trying to take credit for the hacks
Haha, what a faggot
>mfw look at the flag

*deep Mormon state. They're not too keen on Trump. IIRC Clinton was talking about how it could flip in the run-up to the election.

I always suspected it was you.

>when I was a part of that shit, back in mid 06
My how times have changed. Proud of you bros. You will always have your blackup, in me.

god dammit
we need to get rid of that hacker named 4 chan

It wasn't the mysterious hacker known as Sup Forums, twas me, Sparky

Infamous hacker Sup Forums is back? Horry shittu

Meanwhile, they're going to mass slaughter people in Iraq, but hey why report on that if you can keep on firing up the sentiment of dissatisfaction to fuel the riots....

well of course it can't be rigged? wh-wh-wh-wh-what does it even mean?

Easier to blame the Russians or the 700lbs hacker known as Sup Forums than to admit people didn't want your candidate, right?

archive link?

dindu NUFFIN mayn

We are all Russian Hackers now

GET in HERE