Why do you enjoy the pain and suffering of the liberals and others who are upset about Trump winning...

Why do you enjoy the pain and suffering of the liberals and others who are upset about Trump winning? Why does it bring you so much joy to see them hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they destroyed our culture, tradition and country.

Do they know they did that?

Idk, Why is the sky blue?

Because I'm a sadist

Does it matter if they knew?

They are brainwashed cucks. Let them reap what they sow

Yes. Liberals regard culture and traditions as outdated anachronisms. They derive pleasure from destroying these institutions. You can tell by the way they smugly mock right-wing beliefs.

They spend every waking hour attacking us.
We spend every waking hour defeating them.

It is an amusing situation. Impotent rage is always good for a laugh.

If someone does something bad without knowing it do you want to see them suffer?

thank you for honesty

Don't they think they are improving things?

I think they think they are defending from you

Because they spew hate while accusing us of being hateful.
Because they spread fear, while accusing us of being fearful.
Because they call us racists while condemning us by the color of our skin.
Because they call us sexist for being born men.

They are vile, mean-spirited hypocrites who feed on anger. I celebrate when they fear their hold on the narrative is slipping, because it is.

They'd do worse to me. Fuck them.

Constantly blamed us for everything wrong with THEM, demanded we pay for their lives and for them to go to University so they could stand out side and say "No white people until our safe-space is where we want it" trying tooth and nail to tare down meritocracy and replace it with "victim privilege"
Generally acting like spoiled children well past 25 when it should have been slapped out of them when they were 4

Because it's 2016, we only want for them to be on the right side of history.
Lolololol

we've been abused and downtrodden for years by these people. they hate us. they hate morality. they hate hard work. they hate being ethical. all the while, we've never done anything to these people. they are human filth and their tears are delicious.

Are you not hateful, fearful or sexist? They are wrong?

Revenge.

They jumped on our heads for years now its our turn to jump on their heads

>see your enemy in the gutter
>not the best day of your life

Does a parasite know it is killing it's host?

But you are the racists user.

Everyone does, that's why there is conflict between humans.

Who is us? I hear racist and sexist things all day long here. They say that is unethical. How is that not doing anything to them?

Because they wanted to do the exact same thing to us. They came here every day for months to boast about how orgasmic it would be when we lost.

Fuck them and fuck all their arrogance.

I enjoy helping them learn the truth (picrelated)

Probably not or it would stop.

Some people destroy things on purpose and enjoy doing it. Not everyone thinks they are improving things no.

It's entertaining to watch.

They are wrong.

I am not responsible for their feelings, they are. Every human is.

The creature they imagine when they see me is inside of themselves.

I think they would say they are defending and you are offending so it is not the same.

Really I only want to see them defeated.

I thought I'd be riding the schadenfreude since election day but I haven't. In fact, it's frustrating that in their hysterics, none of them are willing to even consider looking inward.

I wanted better for them, I really did. I wanted them to unironically break the conditioning and step back and look at what they've become, what they've been turned into. I wanted that for them because I still care about many of them and it hurts me to watch them led down this path.

So I can't hate them and I won't revel in their pain. But I will still fight to defeat them every time.

Why does it entertain you to see them in pain?

Because in due time their tears will help end the drought in my state. Perhaps if I'm lucky they will also be washed away and be someone else's problem.

So you are not hateful, fearful or sexist?

Can you tell a parasite it is killing it's host? Will it understand?

Because it does. Next question?

because nobody is destroying the quality of life of those people. the liberals actively seek to indoctrinate and ruin everyone who is better than them at anything. they intentionally withold jobs from people where they are in power. they flat out brainwash decent good people, and turn them into vile, hateful, vapid, degenerates, from which there is no undoing. what kind of question are you even asking?

Who cares about being offended?
Actions > Words etc.

Purely schadenfreude because they behave like such insufferable faggots. At this point it's just getting pathetic though.

I think it depends on the species.

same man

I'm dots on a monitor, baby. Where does the thing you're imagining live?

What causes it to do that?

Because I'm tired of being called a racist misogynist every time I open my mouth and say something they don't agree with (literally everything)

>Hillary expected to win because of media's rigged polls
Liberals:
>"Just accept the election results"
>Trump wins
>"WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK"

These people are foolish. Instead of realizing they have been tricked by the media, they fight the people that were right all along.

Human
also this pic describes perfectly what you are doing in this thread. Don't think we're so stupid we don't get what you are doing.

Because I grew up surrounded by these shitstains in California. Fortunately I live in a red state now but my Faceberg feed has been an absolute treat since the election. I didn't post any political stuff before the election but I have been rubbing their noses in it ever since Trump won. I made sure to note how many friends I had before I started posting pro-Trump/anti-liberal stuff and at last count 11 people removed me. Several more have posted triggered comments or sent me messages insulting me. Feels fucking good man.

I also love watching the reaction of the (((media))) and (((celebrities))). I could spend the rest of this month browsing leftist asshurt on the internet and I wouldn't get tired of it. I have been laughing and smiling so much my cheeks are sore. Trump winning the election is one of the top 3 best moments of my life. It's been nonstop happiness, laughter and smugness.

Are you saying the people here are good people and hateful people are not the people here?

No. They had everything on their side.

They had the popularity of leftism on their side. The had the popular candidate on their side. They had the media on their side. They had everything and they squandered it with their arrogance.

youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo

They would say offending actions are being done too and they are defending against that.

because they hate me for merely existing. because they are childish hypocrites who talk about love and tolerance yet they are the first group of people to attack others. because they think they have a right to police how other people think and feel. because they abuse social norms and political correctness, shielded by the state, in order to satisfy their needs for dominance and power. because they're arrogant and cruel.

it's like seeing a bully finally get clobbered in the middle of beating on someone. they were so ready for hillary to win and go on smug campaigns and putting anyone who stood for trump down. they were so ready for it but they lost.

why wouldn't I enjoy their suffering?

because it is satisfying to see your enemies suffer

Schadenfreude

The one typing the text that is the dots. Are you, the typist, hateful, fearful or sexist or not?

>Why does it bring you so much joy to see them hurt?
because they did it to us when Obama won and when he was reelected

True. Are you a racist misogynist though or not?

This. So much this.

Because they are evil and I like seeing evil people fail because I am good.

Do you enjoy seeing someone who is foolish in pain?

>if someone does bad without knowing it's bad, should they still suffer

Children, no. Adults, yes. Let their suffering be an educational experience for them. Life, the school of hard knocks, is the best teacher.

If you think Trump is bad, you suffer from two problems. First, you believed the Lugenpresse (lying Jew media). Second, you are probably unaware that if Trump wasn't elected, the next Hitler was coming soon around the corner.

No.

Because their pain is an exaggerated sham. They have been trying to bully anyone who does not think like them into accepting their divisive world view. This overly dramatized angst is just one more form of their bullying and we are not buying it anymore.

What have I done but ask questions?

It's a decent reality show, I think. The more shouting people, the better.
And boy, US managed to deliver this year.
I also absolutely hate so-called modern liberals. I think that this movement in the current state can be considered to be some form of tumor, disease.
Probably it's something that any advanced civ must overcome to move further.

How? The left controls media, entertainment, all most all pop-moguls are liberal cunts and until now the government was too.

How can you be persecuted when in total control? Fucking statist-hypocrites.

This is revenge for your childhood growing up then?

I do it out of love. They need to learn their lesson, some lessons are harsher than others.

I mean they say they are defending the gains of ethics of the last decades so they don't get taken away again by people who want to offend against some people.

Schadenfreude is the only way I can get off these days

Ur mummmie, next question?

No, I just hate SJWs.

Racism and misogyny is subjective. Do I relax around blacks? No. Is that racist? Depends on who you ask. Do I check out hot girls and tell other guys that I would love to slam her head into my pillow> Yep. Misogyny? Who you asking?

You know exactly what you're doing, as does everyone in this thread.

The only reason not to enjoy it is if they don't understand what they're doing the way you see it. So they are ignorant and not trying to hurt people. If they think they are helping people.

>why does Schadenfreude exist?

And WHAT action?
There are none, they became so desperate they had to make them up to keep the narrative flowing.
You see, it's not ideology clashing, it's people who can rationalize and reason, against those who can not, those who cannot get absorbed mostly by these people.
As someone who voted Tump (I do not claim to stand for anyone else) I don't care about skin or preference, I care about reality and evidence of claim, nothing more, I care about what is inside of their head, not the body carrying the brain.

I say yes, I say no. I don't exist. I'm just ghosting a few synapses in your brain for a bit. Meet me in meatspace maybe the question has meaning, here it's just a dialectical tactic.

What is the main reason they are your enemies?

Because they've enjoyed the pain and suffering of us the last 8 years, made fun of us and trashed us, and then strongly contributed to destroying society and the country. They cant take any responsibility for what theyve done at all and instead run in the streets screaming and crying about a democratic election and then run out in the streets screaming, burning, and destroying shit.

On top of it the SJW women look and act like men and the SJW men look and act like women.

What the hell do you think that I think of these sick people? Do SJWs not understand that they are making most people hate them with their obnoxious, atrocious behavior?

because i went them to get cancer in the eyeballs you data mining come gurgler

Are they evil or ignorant?

You did not greentext me right. I said do you want to see them suffer, not whether they should suffer. The question is do you enjoy seeing someone suffer if they do something bad without knowing it.

Because they've enjoyed hurting us, and they'd destroy everything I love if they were given the chance.

There is zero hope of negotiation at this point. If you still thinking that reconciliation is possible you're a fuckwit and a waste of meat. The battle lines are drawn, and you're either on the side of truth, justice, and simple decency, or you're with the (actual) basket of deplorables.

The main reason they are our enemies is because they have made themselves our enemies.

Nothing's getting fucking taken away. We're opening things up again. We're making it possible to express dissent without being shut down and kicked out.

because they are hurt at all
i mean c'mon its not like trump raped all of you personally
you behave like a kid throwing tantrums because you didn't get you chocolate

Their view is divisive but the views here are not divisive then?

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

I've been noticing them red pilling themselves a bit. It's like watching Westworld

because they were rude, smug, and called for us to be purged -- then lost. Now they're throwing babyfits without realizing they're acting as puppets.

because they deserve it

lol this thread

you either run over your enemy or allow them to run you over, this second guessing crap is cucked

I did not say persecuted. Trump has billions of dollars and has lots of security defending it. That is not persecuting. It is defending though. I think they see it as they are defending what is right from people who want to offend against people.

Not necessarily. I didn't have a bad childhood. I just had to put up with lots of liberal garbage and it's great to see them finally get what is coming to them. I'm also exposing their bullshit. I am Mexican (inb4 you have to go back my Mexican side has been born in America the last 4 generations) so all these snobby liberal cunts I know IRL are telling me how I'm betraying my race by voting Trump, like they should own every nonwhite vote.

Also, checked.

Even if they learn from suffering how does you taking pleasure in them hurting help them?

is it questionable to you if this board has racism and misogyny on it then because it is totally subjective? Perhaps this board is full of respect for diversity then?

We're the white blood cells.

What you see here is mainly a hyperbolic reaction to the divisive rhetoric of the left. We exist as counterpoint. Of what is left from the whole, there are some divisive views expressed here, and any sane person can see there is not much difference in hate from the left or hate from the right. Most of us are just tired of all the hatefulness.

Schadenfreude I think is about people who are really successful. So I can see that with some of the really wealthy people that are upset. But the people marching in the street are mostly pretty poor young people with low status, not high.

An example is a lot of people here say they want women not to vote. I think they see what they do as defending because they know people would take that away if they could. I see those people say so here every day don't you?