Heh user you're pretty cute. why don't you come to the anarcho syndicalist protest again drumpf...

>heh user you're pretty cute. why don't you come to the anarcho syndicalist protest again drumpf? we will never be free until capitalism is overthrown. haha it'll be fun, Chad and Jamal will be there too...

how does Sup Forums respond?

No thanks.

Sorry, no thank you.

Rape

"I'm not really into politics"

I could be convinced. Will there be free food?

>Chad and Jamal
dropped

Where did you buy that flag?

Not my style. I love truml but come past mine when you are done there for some fun..
This will make her wet due to you being an alpha and she will end up fucking you

You joke, but this actually hapoened to me the other day. I told her that I had a big assignment due, but that we should go see Dr. Strange on Saturday. Wish me luck, pol.

Let me tell you about national syndicalism.

tell her to stop LARPing anarcho anything is cringe tier

Well, it is a pretty cool flag.

see if she wants the dicc then convert her with my Sup Forumse

>Honey, my grandfather executed commies. What makes you think I'm not going to do the same?

the difference is an ancap would be packing a fucking arsenal.

Sure, gimmie your address, I'll bring a few "friends".

Um, you don't get to bring friends.

>ummm 'scuse me? dresses and long hair are part of the oppressive heteronormative patriarchy! why are you so CIS? check your privilege and shave your hair, you WHITE fucking FEMALE

He said stop LARPing user, not LARP more

I'm good.

No thanks; how about I take you out to lunch tomorrow instead? There's this place down town I've been meaning to try recently
>not going the route that gets the pussy without sperging out

This, plus show her the collection of medals he got for it.

>buy
>implying they don't just steal the cloth and make someone do the sewing work promising payment that never comes

"Splash some orange over that red, convince Jamal you'll let him fuck you only if he stabs Chad to death and then holds the knife like a gun when the police show up, and we'll call it a date."

>Chad
Chad voted for Trump

>Can't, I'm celebrating Trump's victory with my friends.

Little does she know that means I'll be shitposting on Sup Forums.

ID TELL THE FUCKING NORMIE TO GET OUT OF COURSE

"nice try fbi"

wait. . u want sex me?? first we do sex okkkkk? yes yes yes

10/10 for realism

I'll be a commie for a day as long as I can put my dick inside the cutie with the black skirt.

Do you like romantic helicopter rides?

>fiki fiki

Go along with it, fuck her and just after the moment of climax, tell her I voted trump. Then leave without saying a word.

I'm not going to join you because I know that once the rioting is over I'll have to endure hours of excruciatingly boring feminist poetry.

I would come to any event with that sexy piece of feminine flesh there.