H-hey user, I brought some PIzza

>h-hey user, I brought some PIzza
>we're going to church then we're going to go make sure the fags are wearing their badges
>you want to come?

Yes

hahah gays are mad af right now

fags are OK

Jesus and pizza? Alright!

Uncle Pence is the best

You got it!

Anything for our new VP, Mike "zap cocksuckers like theyre bloodsuckers" Pence!

Only after a couple of pints

There'd better not be any pineapple on that pizza, Mike.

A-are we gonna play "Ping Pong" too?

Y-you too.

y-yes sir

why is everyone talking about Pence being a homophobe. I'm not doubting you, it's just that for the whole campaign I didn't hear anything homophobic from either of them. Not one thing. Idk why cucks are pissing themselves now

Tbh that was probably the condition for Trump to take Pence, for him just to stop talking about gays.

>ha, user, we banned fag things like pineapple pizza remember? After the American-Canadian war?

>H-hey guys I brought in some Swedish Pizza for the pineapple fans
>N-no Homo right?

you mean after the day of rakenoning

>implying you can't already separate the fags from normal people on sight

Pence's policy record on the sodomites is strong. He is a good man.

Sure finnman, just have a seat over there

Because (((they))) are trying to meme all sorts of negative connotations into people who don't have any power.

They did this during the Bush years at the start, if you don't remember there was the "Karl Rove and Dick Cheney control everything, Bush is a puppet", when in reality Bush was an Ivy League schemer who used his dad's lackeys to whatever ends he wanted.

Let me help you carry them bruh

Trump is not anti-fags though even if Pence is. I don't think he'll do anything to hurt they gays, and he shouldn't. Peter Thiel is gay ffs.

Trans people on the other hand, they need a stern talking to.

So which law will Papa Pence dismantle first? Trans bathrooms or abortions?

Normally I'd be agasint Christian agenda but we have gone so far left some good old hell fire and brimstone government will be good for us

Weak

Kek and pol have made me love pence

he is the kind of calm but firm white guy we need

gay is just a fad

pussy is more fun

zap zap until you snap outa it

also israel is owned by usa since it is sand and usa welfare money

hope this helps

hot fake tits tranny a ok
wakky white hating gays, well you go through door no 2

Weak sauce on your puzza OP

>Manadtory identification of homosexuals.
As a homosexual I want this. Easier to find which guys to blow.

this reads like a Freedom ain't free post.

"gay is just a fad"

That's why animals do it too? That's why the are historical records that date back to 200-400AD that describe sex between males.

Kids, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Now trans people and the fucking "I identify as X" people need a fix.

Well technically my bf has a feminine penis so it's not gay. If your bf is feminine then it's straight to have sex with him because he resembles a female more than the average woman in the west.

(((christians))) are also (((they)))
>Normally I'd be agasint Christian agenda but we have gone so far left some good old hell fire and brimstone government will be good for u
(((Christianity))) is the root of this leftism destroying western civilization.

UNCLE PENCEEE

Wrong, Christianity has been subverted by (((modernism))) just like everything else. The crusaders weren't cucks, and neither was the Inquisition, and neither were those Christian men who conquered the planet.

Sodomy is marginal and must be marginalised. Demarginalisation, normalisation, legitimisation of sodomy, that is the fad, even if sodomy has been around and will remain forever.