>>98077999

Backdoor deal, there litteraly no bedate. All of a sudden we have this. And they're still not happy

Other urls found in this thread:

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/programmas/terzake/2.47516
twitter.com/JuL1ta/status/797388437427027968
youtu.be/c_NPP1COcH0
twitter.com/Bart_DeWever/status/797185682917720066?lang=nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>live in majority nigger island
>niggers dont bitch about blackface
>niggers actually do blackface

Fucking surinam niggers not getting that they arent in surinam here. Should just fuck off and let us celebrate it as we always have.

Im fine with the 'roetveegpiet' btw, always found the total niggers a bit offensive to look at.

Yeah we fucked up, I don't know when this happened but it did.

Although this is perfect, it will drive white families into the arms of Vlaams Belang

Don't fall for the "Zwarte Piet is racist" memes.
Sinterklaas originated from an old Germanic tradition and has nothing to do with slavery.

R A
R
E

>post ends in neger neger neger

See, still not happy. Regular sut stripes is still not enough. I swear to god im losing my shit over this and i dont even have kids. The nerve these people have. And im warning you belgbroeders Calvo from Groen is the face of the american left in Belgium. He already complained about our current government being too sexist because only 4 women in it.

No fucking idea what happened. Suddenly this shit about a 'racist-free Pietenpact' appeared in all Belgian newspapers yesterday... Today the Belgian 'minderhedenforum' replied the restrictions were still not severe enough. So this is how a 700 year old tradition dies...

That's why (((they))) want it gone

Elections cant come soon enough so the disapointed NVA voter can vote VB because they feel more comfy about with trump being elected and BREXIT

Belgian newspapers and media are one of the worst in the world regarding anti racial articles. People eat that shit up here.

THIS MAN IS YOUR ENEMY

Look who confirms you're right, kek

>lose 700 years of tradition because immigrants get offended
i want off miss merkels wild ride

If you're not on the VB train yet, watch this

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/programmas/terzake/2.47516

Dewinter killed de gucht in this debate

People who complain about piet:

DENK
Cucked whites
25% of blacks

Yet somehow this is a majority and we need to listen to them.

I am a Serb, I don't have kids, but I hate foreigners in the Netherlands complaining about piet. (And lots of other things too). You fucking chose to live in the Netherlands. So you need to learn the Dutch language, obey the Dutch law, and live by Dutch norms and values. Don't like it? THEN FUCK OFF!

So what is the official story on sinterklaas? I've heard about 20 of them.

The most logical to me is the one where Saint Nicolas freed slaves from Ottoman slavers and took them as his helpers.

The "I'm not racist I swear"-angle doesn't work. These people don't care. Stop being a cuck.
Today's black pete is obviously a 50s negro caricature, don't deny it, it will make you lose any debate. Own up to it, and advocate instead that we owe these Africans nothing, that we don't need to include them in our cultural practices, and that it's ok to be racist/ethnocentric.

What added value does the African population have to our society? If there is none, then why do we bother appeasing and compromising with them?

Nevermind Ottoman slavers didn't exist back then, maybe other slavers?

>be sint
>be holy
>be bisschop in byzantine empire
>have helpers
>treat them good
>give gifts to kids
>get turned into a fun holiday
>be big part of Dutch culture
>be very important to orthodox Serbs

However anti-piet people think it's this:
>be dutch white supremacist
>own surinamese slaves even though the WIC didn't exist untill 1000+ years later
>treat piet's like shit
>be not important

FUCK all anti piet people.

>think we shouldnt capitulate on the zwarte piet issue
>but also like krampus better as a sint helper
im torn.

krampus is scary to kids. not the helper.

Nothing fucking happened, the retards from minderhedenforum complained (van Bellingen, guy comes from my city ffs)

A huge majority is against it if you read fb comments and people are pretty pissed that without discussion some out of touch moron who sees racism everywhere gets to make policies on this, I even see foreigners etc speaking out against how blatantly stupid this is and taking away culture

I'm glad it happened, fuel that nationalist fire some more with bullshit like this stupid libtards

also intocht at 12. happening predictions?

Fuck calvo seriously, these people say anything to stay relevant and never offer solutions, he's just a closet cultural Marxist but people are catching on to what a retard he is

you can't have a better fuel than this. no democratic decision, minority pandering lmao

He's the nu-male posterchild. Like Zuhal Demir said, he's the De Winter from Groen

Oh fuck yes, de gucht got absolutely OBLITERATED there and people were actually very positive about dewinter afterwards because he did it so well

BTFO twitter.com/JuL1ta/status/797388437427027968

based

Godverdomme, ik ken dus totaal niemand die hier mee akkoord gaat. Not really our fault.

when i was in holand all i saw was interracial couples and whtie guys going around with their head pointed at pavement while alpha blacks were stealing their women. i was surprised that they havent fucked right at the street infront of cuck dutchs

Is this going to be commercialization of zwarte piet? I don't want it to become a soulless holiday.

t. amsterdam tourist.

>kids will never know the fear of zwarte piet giving you de roe.

>tfw my little nephew is just at the right age to enjoy this cultural festival.

Absolutely no one fucking wants this and no one was seriously debating it. It just suddenly happened one day with no warning.

Absolute bullshit, I hope this redpills more Belgians.

>Even the majority among the minorities don't support this

Minority forum really living up to its name with this move

>Minority forum
Who are they and why do they have so much power?

this

> kids wil never fear being taken to spain
oh the humanity

Gee I wonder which minority has this much influence with media institutions.

What the fuck is a sinterklaas

>blacks get portrayed as nice for once
>They get mad
Niggers, not even once.

A good guy who doesn't afraid of anything

You faggots keep complaining ahahahaahahah

Instead of whining just DO SOMETHING about it

oh wait you're all crybabies ahahahahahah

Most people in Belgian politics don't know what the fuck is going on in the world (for example, the accusation of "racist" doesn't go anywhere if you just ignore it), so I wouldn't call this a surprise though,

I don't think anyone is gonna give a shit, I live in a tiny village in Limburg and people here are just gonna dress up as zwarte piet either way.

Belgian is cucked. Don't even worry about that.

>tfw you thought about it once or twice how living in Spain with the sint mite b cool.

My biggest fear was that my mom would use the roe instead

I thought zwarte piet was black because he's covered in soot from chimneys

>tfw you just wanted to explore the sint's castle.

KRULBROODJES UIT

No, he is blcak because he is a slave being held captive by the white male.

every major city ever due to propaganda. get out of the citys and you dont see that shit except for fat white farmors who bought wifes in a shithole country

Nice picture

>no more wacky adventures with Sint, Piet and Bart Peeters.

People need to stop making this a race thing and tell it for what it is: a Marxist thing.

The majority of black people don't even give one ounce of a shit.

That program was always so comfy.

all the piets are colored and look dumb as fuck now

JUST

Might as well make them faggots and pangender or whatever
They're already rainbow colored

Why do countries let foreigners dictate their culture?

Thank the people dumb enouh to vote for the kosher "nationalists"

first the transgender bathrooms, now this
JUST NUKE US ALREADY

white guilt

Why do countries let shamanistic cults dictate theirs?

>that one episode where piet was throwing chocolade sints like knives.

He was so bad ass, i fucking loved that show.

youtu.be/c_NPP1COcH0

Your countrie's culture is litteraly America on steroids.

Just give them black balaclavas.

tfw no wegwijspiet

Can someone explain to me how simply mimicking actual bodily features of a population is somehow damaging to this population?

even so, why would black people even feel a connection between a character that is obviously from a different time and region of the globe as they are. It's like they want to beinsulted by linking themselves to a fictional character.

"People who are dead did bad things to people who are dead so let's destroy our own country."

But that's stupid.

same here, could be different in the bigger cities with alot of minorities.

it is. try convincing idiot lefties though

already happening, a few years ago they removed the cross from the sint to get a bigger appeal with muslims .

I just feel bad. I think Europe has a lot of really interesting cultures and it hurts to see them being thrown away and destroyed just because people feel bad.

this! thats how black pete brings the presents.

Speaking with reason there is no real argument to be against Black Pete being many different colors or even an entirely different kind of helper.
It would change literally nothing for the kids and they would remember it just as fondly as we remember black Pete.

The sole problem is bending the knee to a small group of loudmouths who think they are the victim every single time.

But none of us wants this, these companies decided this behind closed doors without any debate.

dont give them ideas, fucking transgender piet

Oh hey there's our friend, trans piet!

terrorist piet

It's not about blacks. It's about SJW that are against this I think.

Reminder that these people will never shut up. Unless you protest they will keep taking away stuff like that.

Funny part is now they want white people to be the slave. Reverse racism doesn't exist :^)

sinterklaas ain't got time for selfies kek

In the end the ends will justify the means, let them change it behind our backs, let them sign the Ukraine deal ignoring our vote once more.
They all know what it will lead to.

DAG VAN HET TOUW

BASED GEERT

Look up pietenpact. Some cucks decided to go over the people's heads and change it.

On a more positive note the day of the rope is now getting closer.

>JUST NUKE US ALREADY
nah son, i've got shit to do today

Fuck this. We should flip this discussion. Tell em they are the racists for just looking at the color of petes skin.

>Mfw nickolodeon has only one black Pete, an actual nigger.
My daughter is now sincerely confused.

Also this:
twitter.com/Bart_DeWever/status/797185682917720066?lang=nl

It's far from over

It's fucking over. Behind the back of the people they decided to completely change it. People here don't want it to change, yet they still decided to go through with it. Fuck all these instutions. This is why people elected Trump.

Beta cuck of Belgium. I fucking hate this guy.

My boy Bart at it again.

Everyone does.

Otacon?

you know the thing is they changed the color of the piet. yet their intelligence seemed to have dumbed down. They fuck everything up.

>Implying shitty little Belgium has nukes