twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eight years undone in a night.

>i failed you mr shekelgoldenshlomoberg, im sorry

>TFW you did everything to get that dumb cunt in the office
>she STILL loses the election
feelsobama.jpg

>"THANKS, OBAMA."

>white people gonna fuck this up again baka

I'm going to look like such a cuck after 1 year of Trump in the pages of history.

>b-b-but my executive orders

>Sorry Hillary, I took the plea deal

this, and what a dick for not looking the man you're shaking hands with in the eye. Being a man 101 right there, I bet when he uses the white house toilet he stands right next to the guy taking a leak and checks out his package.

Kek'd burgerbro.

> i still have matrial law proclamation
> just make protestors bomb a couple of powerplants and energy infrastructure nodes and I would be president forever

noice

tfw sent to the slaughter house.

Too late for that my red friend.

You'd think you'd know more about the American election after you rigged it.

Uh Trump is the cuck here

>I'm going to pardon Hillary.
>He's going to trace crimes to me, creamer and Soros.
>I'm fucked.
>He's really been "briefed", and really took me to task.
>Where's Michael?
>pic related

Anything electoral is banned from work during matrial law proclamation, that obama made lately.

Literally any state in the world can fund some bombists and you will have obongo "as long, as infrastructure is in danger". You do not even need to fund much here - Trump-hating locals will willingly do the bombing.

ii i i i i i i if if if if if if if if if if if if .........

>Using the photo where Trump is first looking down to see where Obama's hand is prior to grasping it

Well I heard that if he wanted to take martial law it would have to be before voting. The wheels are set in motion now and they can't be undone. I might be wrong you guys rigged it after all.

they both dislike each other and were grinning and bearing it.

naw just checking to see if Obama was gonna poison him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov#Assassination

> Well I heard that if he wanted to take martial law it would have to be before voting.
During martial law he will have all and supreme executive power. Nobody would be able to replace him, if he would not sign the papers.

Fair enough I don't think its going to happen though. Praise kek.

>What was going through his mind?
"I truly fucked up."
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw?t=37

>MUH LEGACY

Biden was fucking his daughter on the other side of the room.

Wut is a photo op?

He knew they were in front of an audience so he looked at them.

still doesn't account for the fact you don't use the same urinal in a public bathroom.

don't stand next to a occupied urinal**** I mean

they both look uncomfortable af

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

"I will never forgive myself for causing this."

My wiki page will have one entry:
"In eight years in office, he ordered the Navy SEAL's raid that killed OBL"
That's it. That's all it will say.
I fucking hate George Soros right now.

These men do not want to be here in this moment

i had to do it

This is funny, and also true.

JUST

"we Lost the presidency lost congress ,Lost the senate, Lost the judicery, Lost former democratic strongholds, shiiiiiiiiit i d'un fucked up........tsall whiteys fault"

He bet on the wrong horse

Bibi.

Activate the protocols.

>what's he thinking
He's gonna erase my legacy, but I get to keep the grey hair

>Shake it like a salt shaker (Shake It Like A Salt Shaker)
>Shake it like a salt shaker (SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER)

IT STARTS WITH

>"A fucking white male"

He will have to witness his daughter being gangbanged by people who invested in him, he has failed in getting HRC into an office, all shills who took money and power in advance will end up either dead or will suffer terrible consequences, we all know joos don't fuck around if it comes to money or power.

F

king o'nigger knows he has to pardon killary

It will destroy his already decimated legacy

SAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

JUST

for example
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-01/barack-obama-addresses-correspondents'-dinner/7373866

things like this, had the shoe been on the other foot they'd have cried bully.

the fucking duplicity and hypocrisy is unbelievable.

>king o'nigger knows he has to pardon killary

I can only imagine the shitstorm if this happens. Please be real.

I'm not sure he can, because
1) she hasn't been charged with anything yet
2) What exactly would he be pardoning? There's a billion different things she could be nailed on. And probably more that we don't know about. Even if he pardons her for the "improper handling of emails" that still wouldn't absolve her of all her other crimes. The clinton foundation shit, for starters. He would need to issue a blanket statement like "I pardon Hillary for anything she may or may not have done". I don't think that's allowable.

And even if he could, I don't think he would. Obama cares more about MUH LEGACY than anything else. He doesn't even actually like Hillary. I seriously doubt he'd throw his own reputation out the window to save her. He'd rather throw her under the bus than make himself look shitty as well.

apocalypse is coming
we are fucked up

Hard to say what exactly he would pardon her for. It is worth noting however that Ford pardoned Nixon before he was charged with anything.

Interesting. So I guess the president CAN issue a blanket pardon of any/all possible crimes for someone who hasn't been indicted.

But even if that's that case, I still don't think he would. Speaking of Ford, he was WIDELY hated precisely for pardoning Nixon. The reason he pardoned Nixon was because he wanted the country to heal instead of dragging it out into bread and circuses. And it severely hurt his reputation. It was the reason he didn't get reelected.

And since Obama is first and foremost a nigger who only cares about himself, I don't see him taking a bullet to his reputation like that.

Plebs im dissapointed.

J U S T
U
S
T

Shhiiieeeeet

>Samefagging

this youtu.be/UZlZuYp1fZc?t=1m45s approximately

Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

muh legacy

kek

probably this

>mind

Poo

fuck you

WHY IS Sup Forums NO LONGER INVESTIGATING THE PODESTA/COMET PIZZA/ELITE PEDOS AND CHILD -TRAFFICKING?
FFS Sup Forums GROW SOME BALLS, FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE, WE WON, THIS IS IMPORTANT NOW

faggot

>stay based nips

>Sheeeit

It was reported that in private, Nixon did not like the pardon because it implied he was guilty. In autobiographies of his staff, they implied that he would have fought to clear his name, and there really was no quid pro quo.

We'll never know since both are dead. But if O'nigger asks the FBI, they have to tell him how strong the case is, as we know the DOJ's call to prosecute is highly subjective.

A very sneaky move would be to give her a blanket immunity to testify against someone, like Weiner. But this would not cover the Clinton Foundation crimes.

A Nixonian pardon is the ONLY way for her to avoid indictment at this point. She may avoid prosecution if all the stars align. But as the saying goes, you can indict a ham sandwich.

Bitch got punked hard.

Remember when he said Trump would never be president?

Punked hard.

Ban these faggots already.

k

kek

These are really awful looking. Christ make them quality at least

Maybe thinking he can't wait to go home.

o man

Why did I roast him at that dinner?

KEK

lmao

>America, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

>"I'm glad it's over."

I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't lost it's shit over this desu

One meeting with the incumbent, one intelligence briefing later and he's shitting himself. His flip flopping on Obamacare shocked me, especially considering how vehemently against it he was. He's seen behind the curtain and he's terrified. This should worry every one of us. He's truly seen how deep the rabbit hole goes and now he has four years in his 70's dedicated to managing a global economy on the brink.

It's over guys. We got our guy and it's not enough. The true happening is on its way and nothing can stop it.

faggot

He did look at him, was gracious and even appeared friendly.

You can tell when a president has learned what the US is when they have "the look". Before becoming president, they are ambitious and all smiles. All becoming president, even the dumbest take on a look of profound knowledge. That's because learning about what the US really is, is extremely profound knowledge. All the fingers in all the pies, all the propaganda machines, every tentacle of this monolithic and insatiable beast.

cunt

fuck you polfaggot

who cares whats going on in a mind of the nigger