SamHyde x MDE

Hey reddit,

So I just discovered this Sam Hyde guy. Apparently he has (had?) a show on Adult Swim called (W)orld (P)eace (White Power?) and it was some wild provocative television.

I've been looking through a lot of his YouTube videos too. Apparently he's a pretty transgressive comedian. Since I found him, I've been trying to figure out what his angle was. I've seen interviews with him where he either relays something anti-semetic or talks in a way that makes him seem like a tough guy, but it's all so overt it seems like he's being insincere about it.

Even his latest book by his troupe MDE published a book called "How to Bomb the US Govt." He seems pretty radical, but still ironic in his radicalism.

It occurred to me that maybe he's adopting and making fun of the moral superiority and overtly violent nature of liberals that exert their moral superiority toward others in public discourse or public figures in order to lampoon that sort of extremism.

Otherwise, I just don't know where this guy stands on anything.

What do you guys think about Sam Hyde?

What do you guys think about his show World Peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldpeace/comments/5c5u2i/rochefort_confirms_season_2_in_the_works/
youtu.be/974F3ELhBtQ?t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sam, you know advertising is against the rules, right?

No advertising! He just seems like a really gnarly dude, and I know Sup Forums has all the best insights on everything related to radicalism on the right and guys that are like really cool and redpilled.

I was just wondering what Sup Forums thought about Sam Hyde and his show World Peace on Adult Swim?

Also, seeing if anyone read his new book "How to Bomb the US Govt"?

Thx Sup Forums in advance

I enjoy your work Sam

fuck off sam i know your typing style

He's a 30 year old man child trying to do a right wing Tim and Eric. And he's not funny

This is a journalist probing for information.
Don't respond. Don't explain shit to him. Let these faggots starve.

If you don't understand Sam Hyde you're not one of us.
Sam Hyde doesn't give you want you want and we shouldn't do it either. You are amoral pieces of shit. You have no empathy, you're basically bugs in the shape of humans, that is why you don't understand MDE.

This.

This

/sage/

this guy is not kosher, I repeat not kosher.

yep

he is actually hilarious and will kill you to death, be prepared to die because your life depends on it

I like Sam Hyde because he's a racist like me.
That's why we all like him.
We don't actually enjoy his comedy, but we support him because we're racists.

This is Sam Hyde. Why not just email me for an interview instead of bothering all theses nice people on a Mongolian upholstery board?

What's there to understand?

Sam Hyde fucked my elderly niece (she is a P.O.C.)

guess ur heroe is not so cool after all

Pseudo-intellectual who hides behind a veil of irony and disingenuity to avoid direct criticism.

Used to be pretty funny before he started thinking he was "redpilled."

>Thx Sup Forums in advance

Look, Sam. I like your content, but you gotta stop forcing this shit everywhere. Don't you think having a nationally broadcast program is good enough?

I'm am sam actually, man

listen man, it's me sam

hey man

That's a wonderfully succinct description of Tim Heidecker

hi sam hyde

youre only a little funny but mostly youre beta as fuck

now fuck off

You tell me. You're the one asking questions. I've been following MDE for years and I get what they're about. You seem to be the one who has problems grasping something, like all the shitty Vice and Mic reporters.

Which shitty company do you work for, worm?

why arent u funny

You're a pretty funny goy Sam but this shit makes you look desperate and unstable

they need to get charles help NOW. his views are too extreme and whenever I see him he makes me feel uneasy. he's a danger to society.

do more standup vids you large mongo

Sam has a meeting with Vic Berger in the morning tomorrow, he's not up at 4-5 am, you stupid faggoy.

I was goping to buy his book on bombing the us gov whats the isbn number random candy ass roody poo

I heard all the cool punk revolutionaries have it

It's not Sam. It's Elle Reeve. I am pretty sure it's her. She made a thread earlier today too. She works for Vice.

oh wow. You're a leftwing journalist. This is scary.

she somehow looks like an 80s balding beat cop and tiffany trump at the same time

Personally, I'd like to hear it best from his most devoted, articulate fans.

You're the guys that keep the gravy train rolling. I'd like to see how you interpret Sam Hyde's work?

Perhaps the brand can be built in a way that is more congruent to the expectations of its core demographic.

You seem like you like the material. Just tell me what's on your mind, pal. Tell me why you would like to see World Peace in our time.

He fucked a black chick? Nice.

His show is still shit but I have more respect for him now that I know he managed to get some black booty!

youre asking the wrong people go to mypostingcareer

Fuck off Sam, you're shit and no one likes your shitty comedy

Hyde is the best

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD, JOE

You're not fooling anyone, Ellie. You did the same shit on Daily Shoah. Same exact tactics.
>hehe, I just like how you guys do this memey thing haha, please tell me more haha
Fuck off, cunt.

They didn't tell you about pepe (wtf?) and we won't tell you about MDE.

Wait, I thought world peace got canceled. Is there going to be more seasons?

season 2 confirmed

This is a Sam affiliate. Notice the use of "haha" and ironic forum-esque use of (wtf?).

Report and move on.

Probably not. They just had one season. They might commission a second season, but I think it's unlikely, especially after he started inciting violence.
by who?

I also really like this "Samuel" character! Send me a (You) my dude!

Shmuel (((Hyde)))

Sam
Shem

Anti SAM ite = Anti SHEM ite

No one takes him seriously, only few jews post him to provoke and lure white nationalist to folow this kike LARPING

Does this mean she should send thst url the laz3r coordinates

My pirmate message box is fun, talk toe on my other account. We cant let loic.666 die

you're copying his typing style really well

sage regardless

reddit.com/r/worldpeace/comments/5c5u2i/rochefort_confirms_season_2_in_the_works/

you have to go back to israel.

Dude this guy lives 20 minutes away from me in Fall River. His show is pretty funny and SOME of his YouTube videos are funny the rest are cringey as fuck. Anyway nobody really knows about him around our area it seems all his fans are Sup Forums kids that browse Sup Forums and what not

too many capitals...

>Hey reddit
hey (you)

Dude a lot of comedians and youtubers are like that nowadays. They have such frail egos they have to hide behind atleast 5 layers of irony so they can avoid looking retarded

She looks like her sexuality is raw and unhinged after years of repression.

I wonder how long it's going to take.

Sam i'm going to fuck you in the ass in 3 secs if you don't fuck off from here

p.s. you better post them gnarly penis pics before you leave or i'm gonna dip my cock in extra olive virgin oil and sprinkle it with extra spicey habaneros and then dunk it in your dry unwiped butthole

>my mom says Donald Trump is bad and I have no choice but to believe her.

season 2 locked in

Turner sees its new target demographic

Yo Sam if this is you I think right wing humor is pretty funny but you don't have to hide behind like 6 layers of irony. It's not very clever and hipsters flock to that shit.

AHAHHHAHA, so crazy and random dude! You sound just like my favourite celeb sam hyde

Sam hyde is just too weird for me tbqh

he freaks me out

she looks like pic related desu

>Trump win has averted WW3, normalized relations with Russia, had record breaking numbers across all markets for 3 days in a row now, instantly killed TPP
>Trump win has left Sam with no material, and will now quietly slip into obscurity

Sorry Sam, looks like you've fulfilled your part, and now it's time to rest.

He reminds me of Tyler the creator and his humor. Does anyone else know what I mean?

Sam should do a skit where he cuts his cock off but the punchline is that it was just a prank.

kek

Eh the Jews already pull that one, I'd prefer something original.

kill yourself sam

Yes. Literally 'le randomXD too wacky 4u'

They have no genuine wit whcih is why they act crazy and loud

I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU WHORE

When you encircle your enemy, you still need to clean up the pocket.

Sam has a lot of work to do until the culture war is won.

I'm not a superfan of hyde; don't really follow all his stuff, etc.

can someone ITT tell me:
Did his show get reup'd; will he be doing more episodes on Adult Swim?

They both had successful shows on adult swim so I guess they're doing something right. Adult swim viewers are into that dumb shit I guess

It's not him. It's a leftwing journo looking to do a hit-piece on Sam. You people are stupid.

Yes and yes.
You can find it all on youtube.

> ironic in his radicalism

The real truth was that Sam Hyde was in you all along. In all of us.

You think Sam needs to hide with dance moves like these?

youtu.be/974F3ELhBtQ?t=40s

PREORDER HOW TO BOMB THE US GOVT NOW
>PREORDER HOW TO BOMB THE US GOVT NOW
PREORDER HOW TO BOMB THE US GOVT NOW
>PREORDER HOW TO BOMB THE US GOVT NOW

Sammy Hyde
Sammy Hyde
By your will
I will abide

Successful does not mean good. Don't be naive.
Amy schumer actually is considered successful and a comedian.

>elderly neice.

I identify as red ropes man

This bitch was so disenguous. Pissed me off so bad that they kept letting her squirm out of shit after pinning her down so nicely on TDS.

So which shitty (((newspaper, magazine))) do you work for?

I am a big fan of Hyde, he is sincere and genuine behind the scenes, open to discourse and willing to engage those who disagree as long as they are respectful. His humour is subversive and he revels in force-feeding the left their own cognitive dissonance.

what the fuck is this, a review site?

Of course. Leftist are degenerate af and try to make everything about sexuality.

It was the first and last time I listened to Daily Shoah. A complete shitshow.

They started the conversation with a guy who brilliantly pinned her down the moment she tried to play dumb when she said something along the lines of ''what is white?''. He tells her ''yeah, we're not going to do it your way'', then immediately a complete idiot goes ''WELL, WE CAN GO THAT WAY, I CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT WHITE IS'' and then they got completely derailed.
She would lead the conversation the entire time because they took the bait.

So dumb.

I'm a big big fan

for you

Hahahaha

What if Sam works for the cia and the jews by proxy?

Well then, Sup Forums, you know what to do ;-)

JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOWJEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW JEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOWJEWS DID 9/11 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Red pill me on the Sam.

For what reasons does he Hyde?

lol that would be retarded

He's responsible for man shootings

I hope you watched initial d in its original japanese language sam, the english dub really fucked it over

yo sam when the new episodes of MDE gonna air

Got my eye on u pal

RACE WAR?
D: