All right

what the fuck is happening?
multiple politically themed threads are being deleted
what the fuck is the deal here
I mean i know this place is already a heap of trash with hotpocket moderation but I didn't think Sup Forums would actually die days after Trump's win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTaK8FDnv0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah weird shit's happening with this site.

This site is being actively censored.

Yeah everytime there has been real big shit going on with the US I've had majour issues with this site including not letting me post.

Who is she brah

(((They))) donĀ“t want the Truth out

I was almost banned few days ago when posting a thread about the Drinking water/shower fluoride/chloride levels. Meanwhile moderators give room for anime/trap/food -threads, more relevant according to (((them)))

podesta pizza is making them paranoid

Michelle Jenneke

Who can create place for us? Can we do it by yourself? Guys?

Dont give up, bro. Drop the truth again and again.

Do it user, i'll save it and post it again.

I'll probably do it at some point.
Would probably take quite a while if I want to do it right.

Fuck threed dubz in a row.

Yeah posting has become inconsistent, I find that images take longer to load and there has been in increase in people questioning the status quo of racism here on pol. I don't know if that is because of all the newfags having not been brought up to speed or if it is actually a concentrated effort to influence us. I also think that minor quality of life changes like inconsistent posting and slow loading images are being used to dissuade us form using this site.

Yesterday I cornered a faggot on race and he just said "heres a quote from someone smarter than me, it's sad you think that way I'll talk about race with my philosopher friends". What kind of place do these morons think this is?

Nice.

The strange thing to me is all these faggots blogposting. There are whole threads with no one replying to any other posts.

Did we just get a flood of the most reddit ass redditors or what?

>I also think that minor quality of life changes like inconsistent posting and slow loading images are being used to dissuade us form using this site.
could be...it is consistently after midnight in my time zone when it happens. clearing my cache tends to fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTaK8FDnv0

Not for the feint hearted

mods are all CTR shills

this

they're just extra ass ravaged at this point

they also have some way to switch on 'connection error' per thread

even are retarded about it "i think this thread works guys, hey look at my easy-mode bait"

feh

>they also have some way to switch on 'connection error' per thread
So they deliberately give people connection errors?

You are only allowed one thread per topic, duplicate threads are deleted to avoid clogging up the board. Read the rules.

Then you would also know that raising moderation issues in a thread is ALSO against the rules, and that this thread will be deleted.

Nah, that's not what he's talking about.
Like an hour or so ago, every new thread was getting 404'd and people who were trying to post kept getting "connection error."

goot sold us out.

>threads constantly getting deleted
>constant connection issues
Don't worry goyim, it's just a coincidence.

>multiple politically themed threads are being deleted
What kind of threads?
There is already a place just like this but without censorship. The opposite even, the moderation there is basically natsoc.

cripplechan isn't what Sup Forums users are looking for
otherwise they would move

Chalk it up to Hiro's cardboard servers. The issues correlate to posting explosions.

Historically whenever we've been visited by the FBI limit counts disappear and the boards grow to 20+ pages with the exception of Sup Forums which is always monitored.

>move
cripplechan is a place thats made to prevent the smaller niche chans from being ruined by Sup Forums refugees who don't bother lurking.

But further fractioning hurts us. It's better to do a huge exodus to there and change their consensus(like reddit likes to do here) than to open yet another place that will either be infiltrated or inactive.
Just saying
What kind of political posts are being deleted right now mate? I need to know what the shill are doing since their defeat.

that's really gay

Oh god. 8-chan flashbacks.

yotsuba is not made to support a Sup Forums sized community
you'd need a new format

new CTR mods having a babby rage-revenge episode after Clinton lost.

>implying it hasn't already been done
Its as if you only visit /pol.

Yes I have noticed heaps of threads getting dleted at around the 150 post mark. Also I have been having trouble posting comments.

Just a warning, but cripplechan is always trying to start another fracture in Sup Forums. Be careful who you trust about this kind of stuff.

Why? I think it proved itself as good enough. We resisted shills well this election cycle and our userbase is still growing
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
What really needs to be changed?

Its like its a resume for a black dating site. Fuckin monkey media

(((our)))

Oh I'm so sorry for this semantic mistake
Your, """Our""", whatever, Sup Forums has been doing a good job with the yotsuba format

I think what he meant is that this massive userbase is not what moot had in mind when he started this website.

Ideally, a Sup Forums board would have at least a few dozen threads that live for a couple of days.

we're not allowed to talk about moderation issues? why not? that's pretty totalitarian of you