Police shut down streets in downtown Salt Lake City as hundreds protest Donald Trump

>For the second night in a row, protesters gathered in Salt Lake City to express their displeasure with Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 presidential election.

Photos and video captured Thursday night showed protesters on State Street blocking traffic, and Fox 13 News' Robert Boyd reports the crowd is estimated to be about 500 people.

Police shut down State Street in the vicinity of 400 South as protesters marched South. As of about 9 p.m. Thursday, protesters were still marching around streets downtown. By about 9:45 p.m. the crowd had gathered on the steps of the Capitol.

Boyd reports several in the crowd have made negative comments toward the media, including personal threats directed at him and others.

Link:
>fox13now.com/2016/11/10/salt-lake-city-police-shut-down-part-of-state-street-as-crowd-protests-donald-trump/

Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/1nfZkbc1

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k
wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let the Salt flow.

>Salt Lake City
lmao

>Protesters
I think you mean rioters

Mormons protesting Donald Trump in droves? I don't believe it, has to be a Soros psy-op.

Utah is self righteous they need to get this shit under control

Summit County and Salt Lake County are very liberal. The rest of Utah is pretty red.

putting the salt in salt lake

>Salt Lake

Bring those whiny fags here so our police have a target practice.

>500 people

lol that's it?

Let the salt flow. Also nice trips

> Salt Lake City

Aylmao

Good thing I live in white rural Ohio, don't have to worry about this shit

REMlNDER

Billionaire GIobaIist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests — Provoking US ‘Color Revolution’

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/

~~~~~~~~~~

cnn.com/2016/11/11/us/oregon-protest-riot/

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; PortIand police call it a 'riot'

Anti-Trump protesters march for 3rd night; Portland poIice call it a 'RIOT'

~~~~~~~~~~

At 1:13:22
youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k [Open]

In 2013 a Rothschild Insider Warned of an EIite Planned Race War in America:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

>In 2013 James Casbolt, aka Michael Prince, a self-proclaimed Rothschild family insider explained to Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot how the world political elite were planning to catalyze a race war in America as part of a conspiracy to advance the agenda of depopulation, to destroy the black race, to further destabilize the nation, and to create the conditions necessary for martial law in the U.S

Gonna be a lot more tomorrow.

>Salt Lake City
This isn't irony anymore

I guess I should say 11/12/16

Just keeping thread bumped

>Salt Lake City

lmao

Why are cities always so liberal?

Summit county is actually very rural, but it's the richest county because of the ski resorts and the film industry there.

I hope the riots get more intense. We need to keep blocking traffic in every major city in America. We need to vandalize more cars and businesses to get our point across. We need to show Trump what we're capable of. We need to burn more flags, and drag Trump supporters from their cars and beat them senseless. We should start throwing Molotov cocktails at Trump buildings too. I'm personally going to help the protesters by keying every car I see with a Trump sticker on it.

>rural
I meant suburban. Heber city, silvercreek, and some of orem are pretty rural though.

>hundreds protest

Last protest was exactly one bus trip's worth of time ago from where it occured last, wasn't it?

Soros is bussing the same people across the country to collect media pictures to claim that there is lots of protests.

He's trying to push civil unrest to attempt to push martial law, in order to turn America into a police state.

Someone should really stop this guy...

Probably by exposing his clandestine psychological warfare tactics.

Can we get some pictures of the protesters faces, to compare to the previous cities protests?

Probably find some of the same faces, I would wager.

>Salt Lake City

No idea but I might go down tomorrow and start a periscope stream of the protesters,

These fucking people..

Shit, or get off the pot!
What exactly is the point of this? Are they trying to provoke? Is these a set-up, leading into something else?

You've got a gang of people diverting attention, what are the real rebels doing? Are they even thinking like that? (not talking about jews)

Somebody help me here.

Urban centres allow for the kind of lifestyle that breeds liberals.

>1k

LOL that's it? there were more people at Trump rallies then that

They're trying to push the electoral college to do a revote for Clinton even though she conceded and the elections are over. I have no idea what's going through their heads. I'm sure one of my facebook friends is going to be attending the protest, I'll ask them some questions and maybe post it in another thread.

If you live in the city, you probably fall into one of two categories:

1 - You live in the city because you work a high-paying job at an office building. Cities have a lot of money pumped into them for above-average parks, roads, etc because so many people use them. As someone with plenty of disposable income, you don't mind extra taxes to help the poor souls who don't have it as nice as you. (But you're not part of that rich 1%! You're just a common-Joe who happens to make a six-figure salary.)

2 - You live in the city because you work one of the many service jobs there. Who knows what series of events lead you to working these jobs, but chances are, those circumstances are also why you've become financially reliant on the aid provided by the government. You want more financial aid so that you can further your situation for your family, so of course you support more taxes to pay for them (you probably are hardly affected by the increase anyways*).

*Not always the case, but is typically the perception.

do none of these kids see the south korean protests size and reason and not feel the slightest bit embarrassed?

S.Korean protests just put everything the US has ever done to shame. Everything is spontaneous here, but they have actual leaders and organization.

>Salt Lake City

Almost everyone can see this is not going to work out so do you think that smelly Islamist, Clinton pussy eating nigger is going to do a false flag soon maybe a cyber attack? Can someone start a thread on Obama's marshal law and how will he do it since the ten year old psyops zombie facebook faggots are too low energy to do anything

Let's just ignore the crying pucci spoiled melenial bitches

Wow, Hillary should have held anti trump rallys instead to get people to come

For all the foreignors who have never heard of Salt Lake City and may not know much about it;

Yes, it's named after the Great Salt Lake that happens to be right on the outskirts of the city.

And yes, it's filled with the salt from hundreds of years of Mormons failing to dominate the western US.

The wonderful smell of brine after a windy day

obviously its funny because the people in it are salty as fuck, not because of the name itself

> Salt Lake City

Why am I not surprised?

we know, because, unlike burgers, we tend to mention other countries in geography lessons.

That's because most posters here are American, retard. People know their own countries the best.

And surprise, surprise, we have geography lessons in America too. Thanks for the bantz Croatia

Wonder why they are in SALT Lake City ;)

Please lets just get this Civil War started. It was going to happen whether Trump won or Lost. I just want to start purging liberals and have them flee to Canada or South America like the first Civil War.

I doubt they're aware of it at all

Most of these shitters have their heads too far up their own ass with social media, entertainment and manufactured outrage.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

WTF?????

>salt lake city

I didn't know SLC was liberal.
I thought it was like the rest of Utah.

>Salt Lake City

>Salt

The memes just write themselves at this point.

how long until people are just constantly recording their buses

like, a twitch stream of the inside lives of paid protestors

Next stage salt mining is a city. Who knew.

>SLC
It's just another big city in America after 2002.
Remind that Dallas and other big cities in Red states have voted for Hillary

t. I know Utah

No one in the US is talking about the SK protests except Sup Forums and the guys at TRS.

People there getting a bit salty ?

>crowd is estimated to be about 500 people.

wow it's fucking nothing. Euro football riots dwarf this shit

The actual city is one of the most beautiful cities in the states. Plus its all white people albeit all being mormon.

>these riots
>spontaneous

Also has king nigger or that witch Clinton spoken up yet? I doubt it, because their boss is behind it.

>salt lake
lost