How come we never talk about how fat he is?

How come we never talk about how fat he is?

If he was a girl, we'd feel the need to shame him.

If he was a guy, we'd label him. Sup Forums pedophile.

Why does Donald Plump get the pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4zMlc1BvOU
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/11/09/wwe-stock-jumps-5-after-hall-fame-member-donald-trump-wins-presidency/#2287e8a83ca3
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hillary is an old fat fuck too but no one made fun of her for it either

dude is 70 years old

This is true

Trumpenstaffel judas division is go. You are the leader. Go recruit followers to troll trump into losong weig hr

He doesnt even look that fat in these pics. Just old man chunky. Hes also like 6'3

Only women are that shallow. And homosexuals.

And I don't see any women around, OP.

THICC

Because that is pretty thin for Americans

>>If he was a guy, we'd label him. Sup Forums pedophile.

what?

He is pver70 years old, Fuck off

Because he's donald idiot

i think he meant gay?

How dare you try and fat shame Trump?

Lol

oh my fucking god.

i know who he is.

Trump is healthy.

Because in a country with like a 90% obesity rate, he's on the skinny side of things.

OP he isn't even that fat just tall and big boned and has a gut

70 year old grandfathers are usually natty ripped, yeah, come to think of it, you've got a point there

We #TuckFrump now right guys

he is healthy and he is fucking 70

>((((bornstein))))

he's below the average weight in America though.

he's 70 years old fag and just finished 5 or more rallies a day for a good two weeks, in addition to a grueling campaign.

average man gains 10 pounds per decade. In addition, trump is tall as fuck.

get real faggot.

LOL dude he is 70 years niggah! He looks better than any of us when we are 70, sit your ass down.
youtube.com/watch?v=X4zMlc1BvOU

When your list of best friends includes Vince McMahon, you stay healthy or he invokes the Wellness Policy.

Trump is a Sup Forums pedophile.

not entirely untrue

>He doesnt even look that fat in these pics

Lmao never change America

>muh "The American state of Canada is totally different from the rest of America, really!" meme

lmao get out

He was noticeably smaller at the start of his campaign. Usurping the entire political establishment kinda takes on toll on you.
He didn't have time to exercise, and would often get cheap to-go food while traveling all over the country nonstop.
Also THICC

His an overweight misogynist that treats women like sex objects

He's fat but for politicians of his age he's about average.

>takes aspirin daily

literally why?

2D loli is pure

>If he was a girl, we'd feel the need to shame him.
Yeah, but he's not a woman.

prevents heart attacks.

90% of people in the civilized world wouldn't be able to spell your country. Seriously kill yourself, I have no idea why people from practically nonexistent countries feel like they have any right to express their opinion on Sup Forums.

Well he do drink diet coke.

Men are allowed to be fat if our status or wealth permits it.

Leafland is worst state, even worse than Mississippi

>makes that post
>is a leaf

before diet coke

>He was noticeably smaller at the start of his campaign.
Didn't he start wearing a bulletproof vest under his suit after secret service took down that guy who rushed the stage?

>dude is 70 years old
^^^^^
THIS

People have a tendency of getting fatter as they get older. The only popular person I can think of that defied that was the late, great, Jack Lalanne. That guy literally worked out until the day he died at the age of 96.

He's already admitted that he's overweight, bordering on obese, but he's fucking 70 years old. The body slows down, that shit happens unless you're a fitness and nutrition ((((nazi))))

We are your #1 goods export market, the #2 largest country in the world, and #10 GDP out of everybody. Luxem>bourg is #75 GDP, the size of a playground, and had like 500k people total with nothing to show for itself. There needs to be some sort of order here.

Quite frankly I'm not even going to bother responding to him anymore.

>donald plump

kek

sage

On the day of my 28th birthday I weighed 63kg at 183cm tall.

I am 30 now and weigh 75kg. Once you turn 30 you literally wake up with a belly one day. shit sucks

Yeah, there is also that.

WTF THIS GUY IS A TURK.
He's a former mayor of somewhere in Turkey

sides

> tfw elected first president who won a WWE match

He's quite fit for a 70 y/o

So is this guy

and this guy

Thins the blood which can prevent infarction throughout the body. Infarction is a blood clot that clogs a blood vessel and causes muscle death (in the heart its a heart attack, in the brain its a stroke, etc.). Taking aspirin daily as an elderly person, who isn't in shape, can extend their life significantly.

he's trump's lost twin

Do you think we can't read?

This letter sounds like Trump wrote it himself
>I'm the healthiest president ever. And don't let anybody, especially CHYNA, tell you otherwise

it works as a really shitty blood thinner, if only really really shitty.

It's like making dandelion tea because you don't feel like making a regular cup of tea; it's kind of pointless and flat out redundant when there are better solutions

He's too busy Making America Great Again to give a fuck what you people think about him.

Lmao'ing at your life.

sil is on the gear, everybody knows that

This is what optimal performance looks like. Sorry, get used to it ladies.

www.politicaloutsource.com

>tfw trump will never fuck ur boipuss

>Fatest president since Taft
>Oldest president ever

Say it with me now, PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

That's a pretty nice follow through for a 70 year old guy

He is 70 years old. Surely no one would body shame a fat 70 year old woman so who do it to him?

I am convinced if Donald Trump was still good looking women would like him more. They easily pull out the "he's disgusting!" card a lot. Imagine if he looked like george clooney.

Sup tumblr

I think he looks pretty fucking good considering he's 70 years old.

I do wish he did more exercise, guy needs all the energy he can get right now.

Also like others pointed out, not a single person on Sup Forums of all places made any comments about clinton being fat either

Bigger issues in play imo

>"c'mon guy, he's 70 years old"
>but still fit (no pun intended) to be president

He is kind of a tubby bitch.

There's a difference between being obese and being a big guy.

he's festively plump

Surprised his heart hasn't stopped from all the steroid use. And he is no more than 5'5"

lol in america that BMI is considered skinnyfat

And eats more calories than he burns. And considering all those rallies that's a lot of calories.

There really isn't, fatso.

>He doesnt even look that fat in these pics.
> Check flag.

lel

Because men have other qualities besides looks. There is nothing more to it really. Wonder why gays are into fashion?

You can be fat and still be one hell of a golfer.

Fucking lol. Some quack probably told you that to pay through the nose at an alternative drug that costs 10x as much and with no research behind it. A baby aspirin a day (75mg in the UK) in your later life has many studies which suggests it is apparent that it is beneficial.

Men are allowed to have some fat on them. Men weren't created to be beautiful, women OTOH are supposed to be beautiful. Don't like the double standard? too fucking bad

>yfw the first President in the WWE HALL OF FAME

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/11/09/wwe-stock-jumps-5-after-hall-fame-member-donald-trump-wins-presidency/#2287e8a83ca3

I wish I wasn't as thin as I am now. But I wouldn't want to be American fat.

what cabinet position will the mcmahon's get?

raw vegan is codeword for incredibly fucking gay

Based Hanzel

You think true Alphas give a fuck what (you) think?

Lmaoing at your life.

>Why does Donald Plump get the pass?

Because he's the saviour of Western Civilisation, you goose.

Is it possible to meme trump to age backwards to 20 ?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!!!!

>Donald Plump

kek

What most people consider thin or underweight nowadays is actually a normal healthy weight.

Yes, ANYTHING is possible (and I do mean ANYTHING).

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) experiencing life in a temporary human form. What we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and is thus MALLEABLE. What we call 'reality' is akin to a computer simulation. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. Not only is our apparently solid world not solid at all (since it is composed of atoms and atoms consist of empty space), but it doesn't even exist as we know it 'out there' - it exists as we know it ONLY 'in here' and is projected by us ONLY when we tune in to it. We have the power to meme this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Why don't we shame him for not being a billionaire and US president?

he looks younger because he's got fat on his face, makes wrinkles less visible

It's Happening trump is ageing backwards I demand it

Now did he get slimmer recently or does he just know his suits? Either way he looks fine to me.

>#basedjohndaly

Wasn't that the rally where that fuckwit tried to tackle him but the secret service blew him tfo and he was charged with a bunch of shit.

lmao, I would spit on his grave if he got the Death penalty. History will not remember that guy.