Homosexuality survived natural selection meaning is a positive trait

Homosexuality survived natural selection meaning is a positive trait
Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuz just about 1 percent of the population is infected.

Malformation survived natural selection meaning is a positive trait

It's not genetic, it's usually the result of having issues with your parents, being molested, or having some experience during your sexually formative years that confused you.

By your logic cancer and all diseases and mutations are also positive traits

homosexual have deviant brain at birth
i think they should be thrown off roof as much as the next right wing extremist but seriously get a clue

Just like down syndrome
harlequin syndrome
autism

No man can survive my massive cock though.

Fags BTFO.

brainwashing children isn't natural selction , sage

I am imaging that those dudes kissimg get fucked in their asses by two other guys which are not shown in the pic. Hot af

Maybe according to leaf """""science"""""

There's nothing genetic about being gay. It's pure nurture.

>what are recessive genes
Pick up a biology book

youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM

>Homosexuality survived natural selection
So did male pattern baldness and cystic fibrosis.

Natural selection is about survival and reproduction and homosexuals do not reproduce.

The cold survived natural selection meaning is a positive trait

I never said it was GENETIC
I said their brain structure was measurably altered at birth.
this is course of fact
cause could be insufficient nutrition, defective placenta, mother intake too many estrogens, etc

Your assertion actually proves that homosexuality is not genetic, it stems from the environment instead.

You BTFOd yourself.

Cancer survived natural selection, meaning it's a positive trait. Sup Forums BTFO.

P O Z Z E D
O
Z
Z
E
D

By definition it cannot survive, there is no other mechanism to pass on genetic code than sticking your cock in a nice wet slime hole. True fags will die out bisexuality may be passed on

Traits that don't get passed to next generations have nothing to do with natural selection.

A choice is not a trait.

Evolution isn't real. I'm not even trolling. The Annunaki (alien god demons) came to Earth 6000+ years ago and genetically altered apes into human slaves. They didn't even do a good job, we have more defects in our DNA than any other species because we are haphazardly thrown together chimera freaks.

But the Annunaki needed us to have enough intelligence to be good slaves. 6000 years ago the Annunaki left Earth to fight a war at their homeworld.

Yes, they were aliens, but not from space. There is no space or other planets. Earth is not even 1 million years old.

So did cancer, near sightedness and niggers (so far)

What's your point rare?

>tfw gay guy who donated to sperm bank

exactly, thats why the lgbtiqwertz community now wants to "educate " children about their world through school programs (soros funded im sure) like safe schools coalition.

Sitchin pls go

>Kid turns 18
>looks for its biological father
>knocks on the door
He's gonna be pissed when a raging faggget with a 10inch black dilldo in his hand answers

Sauce on that picture.

thats good, pass those traits.... ahhhh

>down syndrome survived natural selection, meaning it's a positive trait

You fat liar, they would have screened you for a gazillion stds