ABC Tweets -

ABC Tweets -
>Video shows people smashing the windows of cars and businesses during anti-Donald Trump protest in Portland, Oregon

Someone replies-
>They need a true leader to guide them away from violent protest toward non violent. Are these people legitimately that stupid they try to make everything out to be the fault of Trump?

twitter.com/ABC/status/796973490804903936

On a related note, fuck twatter. They keep banning by accounts because I keep making liberals cry like babies

I've only ever been shadowbanned

He's right. The US needs a true leader. Fortunately, Obama will be out and a true leader will take office in 70 days.

Well, they said "#DumpTrump" after that sentence, so they were referring to Trump sadly.

They are blaming these riots on Trump, saying the riots prove that Trump can't lead the country.

>see OP pic

Nah, leave it. The division between those who endorse violence and those who have never suffered enough to consider its use ever justified is easy enough to exploit.

A better question is why twitter has gotten so ban happy with new accounts. Burner email addresses are all filtered and autolocked these days.

December 19th Hildawg will rein supreme

>blaming riots on President

kek the libs cant find anyone to blame on the riots so they blame the one they're angry with

Expected this to happen.

How do they not think need strong leadership, oh yeah holy fuck, why hasn't obama stepped up to quell the violence actually he kinda said fight for your belief Jesus that's not cool someone might die wtf maybe this isn't right considering he shilled for her he's still the president and should do presidential shit like save America

A black guy just shot someone at the protest an hour ago

It's on Fox News front page

>There's going to be thuggery ruling the streets anyway

Self fulfilling prophecy is a hilarious thing,

HOLY SHIT BASED BLACK MAN

Pretty sure it was just a gang banger who wanted to kill. Nothing to do with his politics and he is likely a Clinton voter.

Last night Portland police literally just left after a few hours and let the rioters do whatever they want, then an hour later someone got shot and they came back.

Which is retarded considering Obama is still the fucking president.

They are basically saying "See! People are upset about Trump! Therefore give them what they want because it is upsetting them! We can't have Trump if these people are upset!"

>if you don't get of this bridge i'm going to kill you
>5ft8 black thin guy in a hoodie
hahahahaha the liberals are going to have a meltdown over this

well hillary could tell them to stop but Im sure shes enjoying this too much

Don't matter, let that nigga fuck shit up its glorious

She's pretty much the one who told them to start.

They've already been only reading the title of articles about the shooting, not the details, then spouting "SEE WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS DID TO THE PROTESTERS!!"

I've seen it all over Twitter.

How does one achieve to lose logical thinking?