Hillary Clinton Photo Staged

>The chance encounter a mother hiking with her daughter had with Hillary Clinton the day after losing the election may not be what it has been made out to seem.

>Margot Gerster was out hiking with her daughter when she ran into Hillary and Bill Clinton in the upstate New York town of Chappaqua, where the Clintons have a home.

>The chance encounter Gerster had with Clinton gained national media attention as it was the first time Clinton had been photographed after losing the election.

>When Gerster was in high school, her mother held a fundraiser for Clinton at Crabtree’s Kittle House in Chappaqua. Gerster and her sister posed for a photo with Clinton inside the restaurant which happens to be one of the politician's favorites, as the siblings smiled next to a beaming Clinton.

>Gerster has since removed both photos from her profile on Facebook.
They're still doing this sort of shit even the day after she LOST. What the fuck is wrong with her team?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929382/Was-Hillary-hiking-woods-photo-staged-Woman-picture-met-Clinton-fundraiser-family-hosted-ex-candidate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Other pic with the same girl

does she ever tell the truth jeez

Cleary Hillary went into the woods to kill herself

she's evil as fuck m8

nope making sure the bodies were still buried, and to dig Huma's grave

How does that make it staged

They backed a LOSER

She's a total sociopath.

Her entire life is a fraud.

this is just creepy

im not sure exactly but the media and the person who posted it pretended like they were just taking a hike in the woods and ran into hilary outta nowhere but its clear they had a prior relationship and it was staged (IE she went hilary to take the photo)

i voted hilary by the way, i dont know why the hell they thought this was a good idea.

What are they trying to achieve with shit like this?

make her look like a nice old lady so people will forget all the corruption and collusion.

>pic related is what i got from googling: hillary clinton nice old lady

Their heads are so close together, it does look like a very intimate picture. Like someone you know before.

It never ends

You have to keep the indoctrination going. How dumb this may look, but it's an idea that needs continuous indoctrination. It's preparing the next generation of indoctrination.

I feel like Hillary just doesn't understand the internet on a fundamental level. She does shit like deleting emails, making ridiculous claims, and staging "genuine" events without the awareness that anyone can do research easily to expose her bullshit.

She would have made a perfect politician 50 years ago, but she is just getting shredded by technology. She needs to just retire.

Hillary's a mess

Yeah but no. She's been taking selfies with people for over a year. That's just impulse now.

That doesn't mean this shit isn't staged though.

How do you know it's not just a coincidence?

>be american
>go hiking
>put on trump hat
>walking into the wilderness for hours
>hillary still finds you

Is she the next Sasquatch?

>They're still doing this sort of shit even the day after she LOST. What the fuck is wrong with her team?
They know they are influent.
They know they can blame Trump if she goes to jail.

NEVER

TRUST

A

WOMAN

WITH

YOUR

MONEY

Can't she run into Hillary even if she's met her before?

>voted for Hillary
Kys

This.

"You wouldn't press charges against this nice old lady now would you?"

Compulsive liar.

She's been lying for 50 years.
All of a sudden there's no more reason to lie.
But after 50 years, it's hard to just switch back to being normal. Those behaviors are ingrained in her. It would take a lot of of serious psychological/psychiatric therapy to uncross 50 years of tangled wires. She probably doesn't even have that much time left.

Hillary is a fucked up person.

Madame was just enjoying the fresh air. Better make the most of it now before she takes the throne!

>here's your popular vote recount, Dump.

she fucking lost you nutcase, she admitted defeat

Hillary cant walk more than 50 yards without oxygen and a medical equipe on hand. Thats how you know its a fake.

CTR is getting pathetic at this opint

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

She's trying to create a sweet old lady image before Trump gets to throw her ass in jail.

Upstate NY fag here. Hope you guys realize that nobody actually from upstate considers any areas even close to NYC real upstate. If you are from Upstate towns near and by places like Chappaqua are not considered Upstate. I had to look this town up because it was so far out of my definition of what is upstate ny.

this is not relevant at all, buddy

2020 candidacy run. She'll be able to say I told you Trump was shit, now gimme dat presidency.

It's all part of her longstanding revenge scheme to get back at her husband. She wants to cheat on him in the oval office.

I knew it as soon as I saw it. As if she'd be walking around all alone without secret service in her physical condition. They're trying to make her look like a sweet, humble old grandma in the midst of all this outrage against Donald 'Literally Hitler' Trump.

holy shit she reminds me of my mom when she doesnt have makeup on.

time to kill myself

Sure it is. I love Upstate and don't want the fuck ass dumb Clinton's grouped in with Upstate.

No, they're not going to give her a third chance. I think it's this , they're trying to drum up sympathy for her and make her seem like a normal person before Trump gets into office and prosecutes her.

It's as if. Ok. It makes me think of some kind of psycho dictator who wants his people to love him and the PR team advise against staging stupid shit but the leader is crazy and terrified of losing reputation and forces people to do ridiculous psyops all the time to feel better about themselves.

>People think i'm old and weak and a mindless puppet

>Heh well not if i get spotted hiking and smiling and being hip and in touch

>I'll be seen as the hip cool woman of steel who was robbed of the white house but shook it off like it was nothing and because i'll get my pizza man to give me those happy pills so no one will suspect that I am imploding with self hatred and at how utterly publicly blown apart my sphinter is right now

There were three girls who liked this on my facebook dashboard. She's just a normal sweet woman like you and me and look at the cute baby awww

the sasquatch has been linked to missing children

Checked and this.

The enormous fuckpie she has baked herself into must be pretty intense

Digits confirm Hillary with->hers away on Christmas.

What the fuck is her endgame?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ

Even after getting her face smashed in she's still shitting up the world

CTR is still going strong, too

Https

Ain't clicking that shit nigga

Fuck off with your spam

CNN had a 3 minute showcase piece on this. About how amazing and gracious clinton is. I wanted to throw up.

just makes me happier she didn't win. even when she has nothing to gain from it, she lies.
imagine how vehemently she lies when she has anything to gain.

Kek ty user this is too good

>imagine how vehemently she lies when she has anything to gain.
You don't have to imagine it though, we got to watch for a whole year

Where's the safety orange?? It's hunting season...

get a load of this FAGGOT

Don't forget they went so far as to publicly threaten Russia with a digital attack, raising the climate between US+Russia to an all new low, so low that for the first time Defcon 3 level was announced since the Cuban missile crisis. All to distract from the leaked emails.

t h i s

meh any lashing Russia gets is well deserved. They need to learn that a country poorer than Canada with 3x the population is irrelevant. They are the literal worst at managing an economy.

No, it was much worse than that. She threatened PHYSICAL attacks against Russia in retaliation for Russian digital attacks (which were nonsense in the first place).

The point is that the MSM is presenting it as some regular Joe Blow ran into her hero when what happened is that two old friends met in the woods. It's an entirely different narrative.

Remember these staged photos on a beach after Monica Affair .....

>What are they trying to achieve with shit like this?

I live in Maine and all my libshit cousins that live Portland think anyone who hikes must be really "down to earth" and "one of us".

They made it so a 'mother and her daughter' found her in the woods because muh feminism. If you've been on kikebook, shitty mothers have been being melodramatic about how scared they are about them growing up under a Trump presidency ect ect.

Lastly, Hillary is walking a doggo. Everyone loves doggos and there is a huge amount of modern couples who don't have children who treat their doggos like babies.

Basically, they're just trying to appeal to everyday libcucks.

No. you should assume everything about her and from her is a staged lie. Because it is.

>may not be what it has been made out to seem

It seems like two neighbors meeting on a trail near their homes. That's pretty normal to me.

see

That's what YOU think. Lady Gaga's petition will guarantee a Hillary white house. Enjoy eating your crow.

She's been known to do these things, check the wikileaks email about her going to tacobell

>Clinton engages with the plebs at a time when she can no longer gain something from them
This should have been your first indication that this was bullshit.

No ones cares. Hillary lost. Move on.

ex-presidents/families are protected by the secret service. the odds of someone getting near hillary without the secret service clearing it, especially a day after an election, is literally 0. of course its staged. why though?

Drumpf is finished. It's over for him.

"Nothing is over.
Nothing.
You just don't turn it off."

The moment I saw the photo I wondered if the Clintons would really walk around like ordinary people. It just didn't seem like a credible story. I could see something like it happen if she had been out of politics for many years and lived a quiet life, but not now. It's pretty fucked up it was a staged photo-op. Obviously some of these people are completely incapable of anything honest and sincere. Everything is stage-managed.