A mother goes to work

>A mother goes to work
>Earns a wage from that job
>Has to put children in childcare for the time she works
>Pays for that childcare out of her wages
>Profit from working is very little, sometimes 0

Why do women do this?

They're idiots

Because they need feminism for $500 Alex.

We could avoid this by removing incentives to divorce.

You what, cleetus?

>Why do women do this?

Because they don't have a man who can support them and their child, maybe?

It's kind of a shitty situation, but why would they ever put themselves in a situation where they are raising the child of a man who doesn't even care?

Are they jumping into sex without even knowing what type of person the man is or something?

They're trying to build a career at least.
Imagine she would only be at home and you ancap faggots keep cutting benefits, she'd have no money at all.

>Has to put children in childcare
That's one advantage of keeping your parents with you after marriage. They can take care of your child.

Decades upon decades of mass hypnosis that has completely dismantled the nuclear family.

It is a ploy by the Jews used to enforce cultural Marxism upon Western societies in order to weaken them from within.

Aren't you supposed to be raped right now?

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent shitpost.

I don't understand why people automatically assume that everyone posting from Sweden is an ethnic Swede.

>I don't understand why people automatically assume that everyone posting from Sweden is an ethnic Swede.

now this is some 4D shit right here.

>Many such cases.

So she doesn't leech from other people?

Bullshit, most single mums work low paying jobs and collect welfare. You can't get a good career going when you have such a rigid schedule and you always need time off.

>what is a husband

The government or company should pay for childcare ;)

This is the next push by feminism watch, already happening in Germany.

A shitty job is better than a 6 year gap in your resume, especially when the government gives you more benefits when you work instead of sitting at home forever.
One of the biggest problems in a welfare state is that women get knocked up intentionally so they have an excuse not to work.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate
???!!!

No it's not, it's better to raise your own children, than to work for free and have someone else do it

It's not a zero-sum game.
Either they're working part-time which means lower costs for daycare and they see their children for 3 or 4 days or they're working full time and have a 9-5 daycare and will see their children after that, yet earn enough with the job and benefits.

>Has to put children in childcare for the time she works
You mean public school..

you mean they made bad decisions and slept with an unsavory man unprotected? and she didn't bother to get the child aborted?

I can only tell you from my time in germany before i went to weabooland.
My friends got married,some had children,but it was always the same sentece:
>I want to work to stay independent.
That irritated me as hell.Then why get married..
I was already known as a weirdo so I just asked why.
They either said if the husband gets sick(lie) or outright said in case of divorce while their cuck husband just kept smiling.

Im married in japan now.
Women usually stop working after marrying.Defenitely when havinh a child.
At first it kinda irritated me,but I realized what man miss in the west.they have no responsibility. I work but also own the house,car etc. Wife takes care of cooking,cleaning and kids. Everyday I know why i slave away my lifetime.bonus that i work from home.

In short,westerns ony seek pleasure for themself,instead of sacrificing yourself for the one you love.which married means imo.
But how can they after the xxth thundercock chad.
Always putting your needs first,even kids come second.

>women usually stop working after marrying
Apply yourself you weeb, because nobody will swallow this weak-ass bait.

JUST

so that the children will suffer by being raised by someone who is not their parent, and often a child molester

thanks to media conditioning them about how important a "career" is

Well in India when you're married at 11 id imagine you'd still be living with your parents

Because men like me aren't going to play ATM worker drone while they sit at home watching TV with baby. Sorry

Hmm?
What exatly makes my post bait?

Japanese men are the most whipped, submissive, beta cucks ever. And usually fugly because they think that their job is to make money and not look nice (but girls don't necessarily fall for that nowadays).

Because it isn't 0. Also lot of people like working, it gives them something to do in their life, besides looking out for children, you can socialize with people your age, if somebody is ambitious there are opportunities for advancement and achieving some sort of a dream.

Lot of people like work, especially the people with higher education who studied for years to do something they like.

I don't see the problem with it. Especially in countries like Germany, where low natality is a problem.
So women having more children is good for the goverment and people living there, since somebody will need to pay for their pensions once they retire and it's fully understandable that goverment should pay for the daycare so that women don't have one more reason not to have children.

Why even have a family then?

>implying they dont go to work to find a beta provider.

U don't understand why somebody wouldn't want both?