Trump on Iran

Why does he hate Iran so much? I could never understand why.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/3rhq6fye
youtube.com/watch?v=ro0KT8SA6Lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure what you are getting at. In what way does Trump hate Iran? Does he hate Iran?

>Donald (((Trump)))
That's why

He wants to double / triple the sanctions aganist them and renegotiate the nuclear deal that took fucking forever to execute.

It's because Israel wants Iran destroyed and now he's in bed with Netanyahu

Iran is cancer.

You really think the shia are on your side? Idiot.
The only difference between them and Sunni's is that the Sunni's will admit they want to cut your head off.

Iran deserves to get btfo.

because israeli signaling
hopefully he's just going to use them, but it remains to be seen

when it comes to iran and russia he's completely incoherent but I suspect that's all apart of his 'art of the deal.' good thing we have 2 terms

same reason he has some weird grudge with Japan
just stuck in some 80s mentality it seems

It's weirder still because he is friendly/neutral to all of Iran's allies

Imagine a bunch of butthurt retards who want to destroy something.

Now imagine you have to pander to them to get elected.

Do you tell them upfront, and expect them to understand like rational human beings, or do you just lie to their faces and signal what you're actually going to do for those smart enough to read between the lines?

Remember, not everyone is blessed with the gift of "autism".

imagine a bunch of insulated urbanites
now imagine the media is in collusion with them to demoralize the white population even further than they have for the past 50 years
do you expect them to understand that common people don't want a woman for a president?
remember, they think donald trump was an outsider.

Oy vey Shlomo

Imagine you both weren't cripplingly retarded

This desu. Shia and Sunni are just as bad as each other, they have the same ideas. Arguably Shi'ites are even worse cause they have stuff like temporary marriages and child marriages. The only reason they seem more innocent is cause they are the minority and they're getting shat on by sunnis. But if you live in a shi'ite majority country like iran or iraq, you'd see they're just as fucking bad if not worse.

Sunnis and shi'ites are both crap. Iran and Saudi Arabia both need to burn in a nuclear holocaust. Throw Israel in too; Judaism is just as bad as Islam except the difference is that muslims will rush at you headfirst with a sword screaming while jews will sink a knife in your back when you least expect it. But both want to kill you.

hey fuck you why am i retarded

>(((he)))

Jews want to whipe Iran of the map.

Also persians as a race are poo-in-the-loo tier and need to be wiped off the map

JUST TRY IT TRUMP, WE DARE YOU

sendvid.com/3rhq6fye

Seen his company? Everyone is literally a Jew.
Seen his daughter and two sons? One converted to Judaism and they all married to Jews.

He doesn't hate Iran, he just wants Iran to stop cucking America.

:3 sorry desu

>Australian lording over race
Nigga your Dominion is filled with generations of degenerate Irish rapists who were too filthy for the Empire

On the plus side Japan has Trump's blessing to build up their own military now.

Bring back the glorious imperial japanese navy

Also build real life Gundams and shit

I don't get why american politicians pretend to hate iran. Maybe sell them more weapons and rockets to fund other criminal actions in different countries will do the trick ?

personally I think if the british interbred more with the hibernian savages they would be less cucked today.

youtube.com/watch?v=ro0KT8SA6Lc

Japan needs to die.

t. salman shahrouk

obviously cause iran is a threat to israel
but iran is also integral to russia's national security
they are only a regional threat since soviet union collapsed

i hope the jews and muslims just destroy each other already. just nuke each other into oblivion then there will finally be peace in the middle east.

America shouldn't support either of them because Christianity is our religion. I'm not even religious and I know this.

Jews always win. Just be thankful it was the (((Israel))) plot that succeeded and not the (((globalism))) plot.

Fucking this
Islam is the enemy
I'm a jew and I say fuck the Muslims

Sheldon Adelson told him to, just like he told him to flip his neutral Israel-Palestine view to pro-Israel.

but they are complimentary. we must be ever watchful of the crafty juden.

This.

The Islamic Republic hates Western civilization.

My gf is a green-eyed brown-haired Iranian and she agrees.

hey iranian virgin kid

Useful foreign enemy, like Iraq. The war drums will start early Spring.

>Im a jew
If you're European you aren't a jew, you're a khazar roach

Because the only thing worse than a muslim is a muslim with a nuclear program

thanks for the concern trolling CTR

Ask Iranian diaspora. Mullah's theocratic regime is cancerous.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT
I
D
D
E
N

I
N

P
L
A
I
N

S
I
G
H
T

It's weird how west-Europeans on Sup Forums can't see this. I understand the Americans. They are notoriously stupid and can't see factual evidence even if it's right in front of their fat faces.

Thisthis too

Uhh, sure they do, Ali. And how do you think they intend to do it? Will they turn Iran into an empire full of Orthodox Jew settlements?

oy vei, even though iran hasn't done any attacks on anyone in centuries...

Iran = Neutral
USA should not bully, Iran didn't join Soviet Union why shouldn't Iran be USA ally?

>Iran rejects western countries so they are bad
Nigga how you can blame them for wanting to retain their sovereignty?

> is a green-eyed brown-haired
Why'd you tell us this?

I'd love it if Trump tore up the deal. We'd be able to leave the NPT and kick every last inspector out and the blame would all fall on the US and its retarded president.

Iranians should have built the Nuke, they need a deterrence against the Jew

That's very true. Here's hoping we see an Iranian nuclear triad during our lifetimes.

>implying its not Saudi Arabia they need to worry about what when them being the last Shia nation left standing

Saudi Arabia is a joke, a couple missile strikes on its oil facilities and it's only source of revenue is gone.

I'm Sunni but I think many in the Sunni world including myself are rooting for you guys. Get that fucking nuke, we need more Muslim nations to stand up for the Ummah, doesn't matter if they are Shia or other sects. Only Wahhabi crypto-Jews care about all that divisive crap. The rest of us love you.

MAKE IRAN A MONARCHY AGAIN

This level of understanding of Sunni-Shia history and relations. Topkek, Aisha.

>baptists

Bring back the Shah?

Quiet, Shoah Shitstein. We all know the history yet we love them all the same. We are not living in 750ad any more you silly elk fucker.

We don't care.

Yeah lets make Iran poor again! Fuck the Pro-Jew Shah

This. The Shah was a fucking puppet. Should a puppet run the US or UK? Fuck no, no one in any country wants or needs that shit.

Only country that should be run by puppets is Shitrael.

>Ummah

Hahahahah

I cry tears of joy every morning when i read on newspapers that some ar*b shitskins got put down by the westerners. Only thing that's better than this is when these animals strangle each other.

Iran is not part of your supposed "ummah" never will be, so are Turks. Fuck ar*bs and ar*b cultural imperialism

>I could never understand why.
t. Mohamedzadeh Al-Hezbollahi

:^)

I didn't bring Arabs into it you fucking roach. I don't want to be ruled by Arabs but I do want to know who my bros are and I want my bros to know who I am. If you want to be part of NATO and Europe (who doesn't even want your ugly roach ass anyway), then fine, fuck off. We don't need you shits any more than Europe needs a roach on its doorstep.

>Turkey not part of the Ummah
Kek dude, Turkey is Islamising, Erdogan will be the Sunni Sultan and together with the Supreme leader of Iran they will resist the West

>HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT
nothing hidden here senpai

SHITSKINS,

YOUR

DAYS

ARE

NUMBERED

Turkish Empire more than "sunni" empire.

>neo Sup Forums

but yeah sunni empires I guess are pretty based.

Iran and the US are practically at war.
Iran is North Korea's best trading partner.
Iran and state funded terrorism is one and the same.
Need more reasons?

Turkish nationalism began with the Turkish war for independence, the Ottoman however was very multi ethnic it was more Sunni than it was Turk

fucking ottomans reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

good goys out in force I see

Hopefully the first thing he does is blow up the Iran deal

A nuclear Iran would be devasting for Israel

They need to possibly invade that shit before it happens

>Yeah lets make Iran poor again!
Wasn't the economy and market not regulating towards the end? I understand that it was directed mostly at one field/sector, but weren't the economic predictions looking quite bright, at least 10 years ahead? I get the pro-Jew part, and how off-putting that can be.

Yeah Muslim countries definitely need more unity. All Sunnis I've met here have been good, honest people.

It was towards the end I imagine it was because anti-Shah sentiment was high so I guess he tried reforms to cool tensions

>the Ottoman however was very multi ethnic it was more Sunni than it was Turk
Ottomans were 100% turkish and attempting to turkify the rest.

>a Jew exposing Jewish plots

For what purpose? But this, the Iraq War, Syrian War, and Arab Spring are all Jewish/Israeli/AIPAC created and influenced which will culminate in a war on Iran, Israel's last threat to their regional hegemony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction."

Honestly bro, even though Trump is probably anti-Iran, the good part is he is more anti-Saudi than that.

Remember his tweets against that faggot prince? I hope he stands by that.

The Saudi regime must be wiped from the pages of history. Those fuckers have been needlessly stoking Shia-Sunni conflict for decades. I'm all for a greater expanding Iran.

The concept of "ummah" is just a cover for shitty ar*b culture and nationalism. They are not your bros and never will be. Backstabbing subhumans are never to be trusted, just look at all the ar*b countries.

Fuck Europe and NATO, we don't have any friends and don't need any. People should gather under common values, not for forced religions or puppet states

The other half of the country hates Erdogan and grows anti-islam each passing day. There isn't going to be a neo-ottoman empire, this country is crashing down with no survivors. Best case scenario is huge economic crisis, worst is the most devastating civil war ever witnessed in history

I want proof you're from Iran.

As a proud gay Jew. I am glad Trump wants to put pressure on Iran

I disagree non-Turks were allowed greater degrees of freedom than in any other civilization at the time because of how diverse the Empire was, many historians credit this tolerance as one of the best things about the Ottomans

Then why the fuck are you and your government undermining Syria, a nation who shares your common enemies and is also secular?

to have success in NY realestate you have to jew some jews, and you learn to work with and around them

at no point do you start respecting them though or seeing their side. on the surface he knows what he has to do, but anyone who does realestate in NY is redpilled on the jews.

They've been working against US interests overseas since the Revolution.
They support a wide range of terrorist groups, including al-Qaeda in addition to their usual Shiite crew.
And if they get a bomb, it's going to throw the region into chaos (nuclear arms race at a minimum, in the oil breadbasket of the world riven by extremism is hugely destabilizing).

Yeah there was nothing turkish about the ottoman empire after the first 4 rulers. Actually turks were despised and none of the ruling class/elites were turks

>many (((historians))) credit this tolerance as one of the best things about the Ottomans

Of course they do. Just read on ottoman history if you want to know what intense racemixing and tolerance does to a country. Fuck reading, just look at the modern day turkey for the result

> we don't have any friends and don't need any

Not true, there are disagreements with what road Syria has to take but after that war settles cooperation will begin.

We aren't doing anything. We warned everyone about this government, das juden and EU back in 2000s. They called us fascists, elitist, paranoid etc. Especially liberals and their media

Now we (redpilled people) just sit back and enjoy the country going down in flames

>Muslim
>Flag

>People should gather under common values, not for forced religions or puppet states
That's exactly why I feel Iran are bros of the Ummah you roach fuck.

>we don't have any friends and don't need any
I wish your country was dumb enough to act on that, you'd be the next Nork, only 30x dumber and without China's backing.

I hope Trump ends up smacking you roaches down for Syria.

Can confirm, I am a zoroastrian and most Muslim Iranians are just Arabs and turks like Ismail or Nadir Shah who only called their kingdoms Iran to legitimize their rule.

t. (((Iranian))) diaspora

>worst is the most devastating civil war ever witnessed in history
Make it happen

>implying every country that matters won't just blame your religion instead of Trump

Itsk at least le weedman will support you

would it have something to do with that whole "great Satan/death to America" thing they got going on?

>why does trump hate a country that's run by an islamic tyranical dictatorship that is a major supporter of terrorism across the world?

did you really have to ask?

>Can confirm, I am a zoroastrian and most Muslim Iranians are just Arabs and turks like Ismail or Nadir Shah who only called their kingdoms Iran to legitimize their rule.

you forgot "Holy atar, NOT stone in mecca. ok. praise Ormazd"