"Jonathan Pie"

ever heard of him? quite watchable, drops a lot of truth bombs.
youtube.com/user/tomwalker78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQtcf70i35k
youtube.com/watch?v=qd6V3AWQdHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learned about him yesterday
He sounds like a rare, nearly extinct specimen of reasonable liberal
I feel for him

Nah sorry, he's a self-contradictory cunt. He goes on and on about not insulting voters and then dumps an assload of insults himself. "Word salad" nobody, thinks if he talks fast and injects enough emphasized profanity into his speech then that will make it convincing.

He may have a point, but the time for talk is now over.

t. English teacher

t. Doesn't have a white capital anymore

He is actually a satirical stand up comedian
Going on a rant is his style/ approach, this video is just a bit more serious
youtube.com/watch?v=XQtcf70i35k

Ah yes, the "I'm just a comedian, not a political commentator!" bluepill. How soon we forget Jon Leibowitz.

liberals like him are in a bad spot. he understands that what they're doing isnt going to work, but he can't break out of it because its all they know. their arguments are predicated entirely on insults.

>I'm just a comedian, not a political commentator!
Comedians ARE political commentators
Thats the whole point of satire
But satire is also by definition pompous, hyperbolic and self contradictory, I dont see where the problem is

>SIR ROGER L’ESTRANGE tells us a story in his collection of Fables, of the Cock and the Horses. The Cock was gotten to roost in the stable among the horses; and there being no racks or other conveniences for him, it seems, he was forced to roost upon the ground. The horses jostling about for room, and putting the Cock in danger of his life, he gives them this grave advice, “Pray, Gentlefolks! let us stand still! for fear we should tread upon one another!”

>There are some people in the World, who, now they are unperched,and reduced to an equality with other people, and under strong and very just apprehensions of being further treated as they deserve, begin, with ESOP’S Cock, to preach up Peace and Union and the Christian duty of Moderation; forgetting that, when they had the Power in their hands, those Graces were strangers in their gates!

I saw that rant. He's quite right about all of it. Will the people he's ranting at realise this? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha was considering telling them but somehow I think I shan't.

>Will the people he's ranting at realise this?
No they wont
Muh victim blaming

Yeah he's not a 'based lefty' like the video would suggest, he spurges out and does big rants whenever anything slightly right wing happens in the UK and thinks the country should be run by a Communist.

He's just another backpedalling liberal, watch his other bideos
dont be so easily taken in you fools

The left stopped debating because they keep losing every argument.

ALL his videos are just shilling for Jeremy Corbyn

"word salad"

Why does Sup Forums frequently mistake fast speaking with unintelligible random speech?

A liberal being rational? A strange specimen indeed

Some did.

Well, they will always be the rare mutant offspring of a species.

Should check out a right wing comedian called Andrew Lawrence.

Use to be on the BBC's pay check until he was booted off for having right-wing opinions, he totally vocal about the media bias and rips into every liberal comedian on TV right now. His facebook status' are better than his stand-up though desu senpai's.

Can we turn this into a right-wing comedians thread now?

Liberals can be sensible, but only when they are humiliated. They are like cue balls. The harder you hit them, the more English you get can get out of them.

he's the perfect guy to shit on leftists.

Well, that will guarantee that they won't learn anything.

I wonder what percentage will figure it out? (Or have it explained to them once it becomes apparent that they're never winning anything again unless they adapt.)

He does, but do you think anyone will listen to him? They are losing, far and wide, but it's so much easier to call us women-hating basement dwellers, hicks and uneducated.

Here's him dropping the core bomb of my world view:
youtube.com/watch?v=qd6V3AWQdHY

This is great

I'm done listening to comedians.
They'll get their day of the rope.

Found about him today. Man, that speech applies to so many discussions in so many topics in so many different cultures. It's just not only to Americans and politics. It's politics or any debatable topic all over the world.

Most people become manchildren when discussing anything with somebody they don't agree with

>...I'll tell you what you get, you get PRESIDENT TRUMP

This is literally why I endorsed Trump and shilled for him
So I can point at the shitfest that USA is going to deteriorate and point at him and say "DO YOU FUCKING GET IT NOW?"

Thats a retarded kike like reason.

He didn't even want brexit.He says so in OPs link

Taking lessons in democracy from a Kremlin shill.

Why am I not surprised it comes from a German?

OP doesn't even deserve a (you)

fuck of man, quit spamming this retard. last thing we need is a john green/mollycuck tier youtube cultist to spoonfeed people.

But that's not his point. Voting for an option to prove a point tells me you don't care about the consequences of him winning, you just want to be "right".

You don't want to convince people, you want to drop the mic with the "I told you so!". That's not at all how politics should be discussed

no he didnt understand a shit. he still believes hillary was the best option for US president-shit just because she was woman and advocated nigger rights. no one ever talks about the atrocities she caused in libya and middle east in general. there is a reason why they call clinton kill-ary. these libfags cant see the big picture yet again and blindly follow a woman because, well she is a woman. no one ever cared about her dangerous games with pootin, death of the us libya ambassador, her getting shit load of money from big corporations/gulf states out of blue, this whole bullshit rebellion she caused in syria and ukraine etc.

libtards are delusional faggots who believe everyone except them is an idiot. they still believe we right-wingers are idiots, they just mildly realized they cant reach to us by simply insulting us.

The point is that discussion among the retards that hijacked the left is dead
If this doesnt slap them awake then nothing will
There is no more debating, only name calling
Class warfare has deteriorated to handouts on minorities
Opposing organised religion is now just being Anti-Christian and "wtf I love Islam now"
Striving about a stable world has become "dude just take them in LMAO"
The list goes on and we are losing the world to medieval age retards of various religious affiliations that their social policies revolve around weather we should stone homosexuals or electrocute them

>destabilize the entire middle east
>TRUMPS HATES MUSLIMS WTF RACIST

When you have people calling themselves leftists endorsing Hillary you know the world has gone mad