How do americans on Sup Forums feel now that your country is the literal laughing stock of the world ?

how do americans on Sup Forums feel now that your country is the literal laughing stock of the world ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LGwwTfZtgWU
politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9EL3asrPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's thanks to Trump winning that we have a country to laugh at still, if Hillary won Soros would have already had Obama pre-destroying our sovereignty and borders while pouring in the refugees.

Laughingstock? Seems like you liberal cuntrags are doing a lot more crying than laughing. For someone who bases their entire reasoning off emotion you sure don't understand your own.

>literal
I'm not laughing and you sound like a remoaner

I only laugh because I'm happy.

What the fuck did you just say about my country, you little bitch?

how old are you? the world has been laughing at us for decades.

The US and donald have a lot in comon. Both are the best in the world, both are winners who never stop winnig, both are called stupid and fat by every other loser.

There would've been nothing more shameful than electing a woman who has been exposed as one of the most corrupt people in the entire god damn world.

>literal laughing

I'm not laughing and the Philippines isn't laughing

kek britfag tell us when america becomes the laughing stock when brits will have their share of politics

When are you going to stop laughing and start winning, you smug millennial faggot?

>Lost referendum
>Lost US election
>leleleleleleldrumfamericasodumb

metaphorical pic

>how do americans on Sup Forums feel now that your country is the literal laughing stock of the world ?
>now
Don't lie to them Nige, they were always the laughing stock of the world

We have been getting laughed at for the past 15 years, especially the last 8 with the rise of social media and obongo.
Now the world is in shock at our revival.

Be afraid

JUST

They elected Bush twice. You cant expect anything other from them. A nation of white trash.

10 pieces of wood have been deposited into your yurt

I'm British and I'm celebrating. The US is throwing off the globalist shackles just like we did when we voted for Brexit. Trump is a friend of the UK and we will be friends back to him.

>pic related, this could be us again

there look at beady, brexit happens + trump happens, they can't handle the butthurt.

If you're laughed at by idiots, that's more of a good thing than a bad thing. It's when the idiots applaud you that you should start to worry.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

>Beady

Pipe down aussiefag you're just as Anglo as us, only you live in a desert

>laughingstock

I've never before had more respect for the US than I have now.

Also I'm smart as fuck, so my opinion out-weights all the dummy opinions.

youtu.be/LGwwTfZtgWU

This is how we feel

I feel sad knowing countries like France are laughing at us now.

>implying Trump even has a chance
hah, Drumpfies. I predict a landslide win for Hillary.
Me on the left btw.

Trump just looks so dead inside here

Trump would never have won if it weren't for the success of Brexit and Nigel Farage

He looks alpha af in this pic.

You britfags think way too highly of yourselves

What does the lion care if monkeys laugh at him?

Finland is laughing at you

Most Americans probably don't even know you are leaving the EU. That is how irrelevant you are.

Funny isn't it?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

WTF :O

Feels pretty fucking good tbqh

You don't have to worry, even for a second.
All of our media are so butthurt that they won't walk straight for a year and if you listen on our direction I'm sure your can ear their cries and their "B-but m-muh American hitler".
It wasn't an easy choice, but you make it right.

>laughing stock
All I've seen is a few nervous chuckles from leftists who say he's "dumb" because the MSM told them so. They're terrified. Everyone else has shit grins because leftists are obnoxious cunts here.

Is there any country that cannot be laughed at

go back to your brit/pol/ circlejerk to discuss pompous and inconsequential tripe

i don't care that we're countrymen, you basic af anti-american ladposters make all brits look like fags

Germany reporting in. Nothing but pride for my brothers across the pond.

Kinda bad, but don't worry, we learned out lesson. No more blacks in the White House from this day forward.

Well we are the greatest country ever. Which first world countries did you lads shit out while you had the largest empire ever eh?

You know... now when I think about it all with the perspective of this madness being finally over, the Online shills being paid to promote her on the internet is one that really stands out for me from this whole list. I don't know why, but it just does.

The rest is just a corruption in politics, we all know it's ever present. but CTR invading every place on the internet is really fucking nefarious. And I think I hate it the most because on the internet no one knows who you are, and they purposefully impersonated "casual" people just to shill for her. They were fucking paid to deceive the people on the internet.

It really just hits me now, how vile this was.

US pretty much shit the whole of europe out of WWII and Japan.

Real patriots of their own countries from across the globe applaud Trump for his victory. It is a victory for all of us who are proud of our ethnic origins and cultures. No one else's opinion matters as they're clearly weak minded warped libtards easily influenced by lies in the media.

Mohammed pls, your country is the laughing stock of the world...

Wow the people that hated your country enough to leave did really well for themselves. Such a point of pride. Your penal colony has eclipsed you in importance ffs.

Trump is about to appoint a Soros Fund Manager to Treasury Secretary you fucking idiot lol. This is the same guy that was Trump's Campaign Finance Chairman.

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

said the britbong that lets muslims rape his daughters

Well its going to be a circus for the next 4 years. Brexit was a more salty for me.

Nej. Finland loves Sweden

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!?!?!?

I'm not laughing at them, this would be absolutely OK if the same idiots that are disrupting Brexit weren't busy going nuts in the streets over this. I'm angry, not amused.

hillary is involved with a pedo ring

>Speculation

Sad!

For someone that just elected literally the most obvious authoritarian malignant narcissist on the planet to the highest office on the planet over muh likeability, you should shut completely the fuck up

>denial

Make like a leaf and accept that you probably ended the world by giving that moron nukes

>I've

A literal nobody. Fuck off.

Hella. F*ckin'. Epic.

*shares on Facebook*

We're the laughing stock that could nuke the shit out of anyone else, so be careful.

Tbf they have always been the laughingstock.

I think you forgot about Canada

Lol Chile, you were pretty funny in the 80s(or was it 70s?)

I'm not laughing. I see hope that my children will not become social outcasts due to them being born white.

America is the lion and the counties laughing are monkeys.

They won't be laughing for long.

>lol
lol

You're on the wrong side of history, asshole.

your wife's children won't be white, hans

>Damage control

Admit it your still as butthurt as you were on Wednesday, come back when the cabinet is announced faggot or you're just going to get BTFO again

There was a noticeable improvement after he spent time coaching Trump. We owe you for that, without a doubt.

Considering I already have one aged 2 and the second one is on it's way to be born in 5 months I can tell you that this ain't the case.

You could argue that they aren't white since their mother is serbian, but you wouldn't do that, my romanian friend, now would you?

No ones laughing. Everyone is fucking terrified. Feels pretty good.

I doubt they think about us much famalamabingbang

Patrik Laine is The Lion.

They -were- laughing a couple weeks ago. They're not laughing now.

As a great man once said: Funny isn' it?

>Can't accept the votes
>calls others narcissistic

no, i would not
apologies

Yeah, and I'm sure your mom is cool because she birthed you.

what is a sacheles, buddy guy pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9EL3asrPQ