Liberals:
>we'll fuck off! we'll do it!

Rest of world:
>lol bye

Liberals
>.....Drumph!

>1 px red board around Alberta

what did he mean by this?

Ah, it makes the genocide much easier, all you have to do is say hitler did nothing wrong in the middle of blue faggotland, the retards get triggered so hard they implode and their shit blood dyes the oceans red

LEAF

I wanted to include Alberta but I realized that was stupid. Yes, they're somewhat conservative but they're not Oklahoma-tier conservative.

>reason

They're gonna be real mad when learn Canada has immigration laws

KEKEKEKEKEKE .... MEXICO IS SHIT

This shit is why Hillary lost.

The left just doesn't know how to keep their mouths shut. You keep saying this about the people who actually work and built this country, and we get sick of your shit.

As ambassador for the Delmarva peninsula, I humbly request you fuck off. Take Cecil/New Castle counties and fuck off. Dumbfuckistan will prosper.

get raped faggot

go ahead and include AB and SK in there. we hate you stupid faggots.

>they added Colorado
Dumb fucks

With this mentality, it will be 8 years of Trump Administration. I'm in.

I'm not a Trump supporter but that whole Drumpf stuff was just stupid. Basically resorting to name calling and when it happens in return they'll be against it.

>deport all liberals to canada
>US greatest country on the planet in every aspect
>except maybe education, but that can be fixed when the niggers and spics are gone

I wish

I graduated from U of Michigan with a STEM degree and work with other programmers who have degrees.

Every single one of us voted for Trump.

When you say blue states are associated with more 'education' what you really mean is gender studies majors.

Yes, keeping pushing divide ideology. It worked great the last 8 years.

They will not ever win again until they stop with it

How about America just bombs your entire country?

Doesn't it feel so good to use marginalizing stereotypes to publicly shame mass groups, Hitler?

Why isn't Mexico included?

>"""education"""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""reason""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

it's kinda funny that many supporters of shillary and drumpf claimed that if they lose they will migrate to canada.
what's the hype with canacuck?

Cause is not economically reliable and druglords

Amazing anecdotal evidence, friend.

Programming shouldn't even be considered STEM, clearly they don't teach you morons how statistics works.

>california
>logic and reason
choose one

>Reason and Education

Top kek

Keep shitposting leaf

We should be allowed to follow the path we chose, and the red states should be allowed to follow theirs.

The current situation is unsustainable.

Let's adjust the lines a little bit but yeah, that looks good.

You are aware CA is full of Mexicans who migrated?
Also
1 post by this ID

Can we discuss how absolutely fucking retarded you guys are being right now. You're willing to ignore the fact that niggers have been shat on for the last two hundred plus years, calling them a bunch of whiny babies and shit. But apparently white rednecks can't handle being called retards for half a decade without electing a literal rapist into power.

Bunch of whiny faggots, go kill yourselves.

>reason and education and low income

>'hahaha he has a foreign name!! btw republicans are the racist ones'

i don't get it

Canada is that guy who pretends to be super nice so people will like him, but in reality is an hilariously angry little loser no one cares for.

Stay salty for all 8 years of Trump's presidency and GOP majorities everywhere.

STILL waiting for them to leave. Put your money where your mouth is, liberals.

>Therapy Dogs & Play-Doh

wtf

This.

Clinton wins in a landslide among """educated""" elites who have """earned""" liberal arts degrees by bloviating to their professors about """oppression""" far removed from in the coastal ivory towers they inhabit. These "people" get employed to disseminate the liberal narrative via the media, internet and HR and other totally unproductive bloat on a system that denies the truly productive a working wage. Hillary won 95% of the vote in DC; the zenith of this multicellular parasitic that drains the economy.

calling someone a foreign name is not funny, nor intelligent
we're not nazis who value cool sounding names
what even is the left

Enjoy being Russian because no rednecks to fight ur wars

UoM should be ashamed of giving you a degree, what with the leaps and bounds your mind makes.

Based San Franscisco

can't find image but
>Drumpf
>haha what a loser let's call him by the name his grandfather changed at Ellis Island decades ago

>Bruce
>How dare you you bigoted transphobe

No one fights wars anymore.

>this meme from the 2000's that has now conveniently come back

Liberals are the worst totalitarians

Honest question: have you looked at the support for both candidates among income levels and majors?

I don't expect a real answer from you. I expect more "uneducated whites voted for Trump herp derp" because you live in the same bubble that the media and everyone on the left has been living in right up until Trump was elected.

>I don't like your opinion, but you have a degree in a non-meme major?
>Your uni should be ashamed of giving you a degree.

How well I know this shitposting... Luiterally the same best """""""argument"""""" liberals have in my country, and I too have a degree in IT (engineer).

The only thing coming is Day of the Rake

Provide statistical information that proves, in any way shape or form, that the grand majority of STEM graduates voted for Trump over Clinton.

Otherwise I will go with what's been recognized and estabished, that even STEM graduates will generally vote democrat in all elections.

Waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah, here - have a tissue.

>Provide statistical information that proves

Provide statistical information that Hillary will win in a landslide like every media outlet was reporting.

The same media outlets screaming to push the 'Trump voters are uneducated' bullshit.

It has nothing to do with income. Hillary and Trump both have wealthy voters.

The difference is in your mentality. Trump voters want to make money for themselves so that they can be rich, Hillary voters want to make money for a higher purpose so that everyone else can live better lives too.

That's the attitude that lost you the election to begin with you dumb shits.

Blue=Cucklandia

>Hillary voters want to make money for a higher purpose so that everyone else can live better lives too.

You guys went from sounding like coffee shop communists to sounding like the Heaven's Gate cult.

This though. I know a politics grad who did his dissertation on "how the patriarchy manifests itself in a nightclub setting" posting about how Shillary won the educated vote.

Say goodbye to most of your food. I doubt commiefornia alone could Fred the rest of that place, especially if we cut off its water.

boohoo neck urself faggit

You sound like an anti-Brexiter.

>Let's do this.
So you want to create a marxist country? Yeah good luck with that. Also Canada + Hillary Support States = DUMBFUCKS

Blue = HIV ridden gays, brain dead shitskins, that want white people to sustain them and white cucks that want to sustain shitskins.

Red = Intelligent people that just want their rights, they want to work for themselves and their families and had enough of being called the worst things ever.

Would Putin flank the cuckolds from Alaska?
Make it real quick. Joint ops

Lol, my fucking shit cellphone. *Feed*

>all red states are the only states that the libtards get their shit from

Secede libtards, good luck

Good. We all hate each other and there's no hope to ever overcome our differences.

That means it's time to split.

United leafs of blown away logic. Where the people fail on common sense.

May your rationality be bent.

Dumb leaf

oh look, it's this thread again
sage as usual

>balkanizing the USA
>not fucking off to fucking leafland
seriously I'll help you pack

Some provinces would go red nigger

proud dumbfuckistani here

Can we have a bridge from northen part of Dumbfuckistan to Russia please?

only 38% voted for trudeau though.

The Blue ones are the states Hillary won.

Why did you support Brexit but not this?

I would love to drive that some day. I'll bring you some of our finest burger.

so sorry you had to see this

>Liberals actually agree with this non-ironically

xD SHIT! You couldn't make this up ;D

Day of the rake will come leaf

Sounds great, we'll continue to riot and burn down the country in response to Trump being elected.

Made your beds by electing the retard, now watch him flip flop to appease the left while the right is left with no candidate.

This will never happen because

>Nukes
>Taxes

The only reason the Union gave a fuck about the south seceeding is because of the huge loss in tax revenue.

Imagine California leaving, tons of tax loss

Also the nukes, Would California and Nevada be okay with a nuclear armed neighbor keeping all its nukes and 2/3 of the military?

Also look at that map, Alaska is completely disconnected from the rest of the confederacy. It would have to join Canada or be returned to Russia.

There's no hope for you if you're stuck that far in the smug leftie bubble.

kek
underrated

so you admit that you are violent, unpatriotic, unamerican, rioters? admit iit for us all.
the first time you admit it will make the next time easier.

The USA is more tightly knit, in fact I wouldn't directly oppose California seceding because that would be fucking hilarious.

Please do it. You leftist faggots are the ones who've been trying to change everything about this country for the last 100 years. You should've fucked off a long time ago.

>The USA is more tightly knit

Oh boy....

Prepare for the rakening.