"Drain the Swamp guys!"

>"Drain the Swamp guys!"
>stacks cabinet with establishment conservatives and careerists

Not saying Clinton would be better, but you guys must feel like complete marks right now.

Politics of power you fucking retard

>Trump lied to win the election.
As if /pol did not know that !

He hasn't announced anything yet. This is unfounded.

>Not liking Newt Gingrich
>Not liking Rudy Giuliani
>Not liking Chris Christie
>Not liking Michael Flynn
I don't know much about the others, mind anyone telling me about them?

>not knowing about Based Sessions and Rinse Penis
have you not been paying attention

At least no women.

>put nobodies
>everyone complains
>put people with experience to set you up
>everyone complains
People just wanna whine about something.

>I'm wasted on cross-country! We Dwarves are natural sprinters, very dangerous over short distances.

>Rinse Penis
Is he ground game man?
>Jeff Sessions
Generic Southern Klansman?

This is the old Bush gang.

left to right
>a military general
>a banker / financier
>a governor that the GOPe loves to hate
>far right GOP
>savior of western civilization
>ill accept you can argue he's establishment
>America's Mayor
>putting a GOPe as chief of staff because you at least need 1 person with insider experience

I have heard he is considering John Bolton for Secretary of State, which is actually legitimately troubling. Also considering Jamie Dimon for Treasury.

On Foreign policy, as long as guys like Flyn have his ear, he should be fine, but the mere act of appointing someone like Bolton Sec. of State would be a fucking disaster. We elected this guy to exterminate the neocons, not give them new legitimacy.

Moon base man is fine in my books though

>possible cabinet
As in, Trump hasn't actually "stacked his cabinet with establishment conservatives and careerists" and this is just some uneducated guess.

Have sex, hit the weights, get a clue

LMAO he is literally Bush Jr.

takes a swamp to drain one

kek, what makes you think i want to drain the swamp? i just wanted to ruin the lives of minorities and poor people and make my life interesting. i'm a sick fuck desu thank god for my prvileged position

He hasn't chosen his cabinet yet, nerd virgin. It's amazing that she's still spending money on you retards. You fail at everything.

Sup Forums is fill off naive /r/the_Donald faggots tougth

>Chris Christie.

He should fuck off. I hope he never gets a cabinet position. Newt is perfect for SoS.

chris christie for christs sake what do you even eat on daily basis how do people get this fat its beyond me

>you guys must feel like complete marks right now

Not at all.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

!!!!!

NO it isn't. Rudy is based and so is MIchael FLynn. Michael FLynn is based as fuck

>Jeff Sessions
>Gululiani
>Flynn
>Newt

These people are actually decent at their jobs. Even in swamps beauty can blossom

Are you that stupid faggot that called everything a safe space? How does it feel to be wrong?

>Stacks cabinet
>possiblecabinet.jpg
At least fucking proofread CTR.

This.

Trump is redpilled alpha dirty dog. Congress and the senate is not. He cannot just stack his inner circle with Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones and Styxhexenhammer666. He has to stack the deck with at least some cucks, so as to persuade all the other cucks in congress and senate. He cannot create massive jobs and cut immigration massively by going to war against his own party. Conservatives are cucks, he embraced some cucks, get over it, he'll throw them over the top of the wall eventually and smile as he watches them fall into a sprawling pit of canibalistic Mexicans snarling, desperately hungry for flesh behind Daddy's wall that protects us all.