I want to be anorexic

I am a fat fuck and I can't stop eating. I'm a huge huge huge pig.
I want to have anorexia.
How do you do it?

Start exercising and start eating healthy, pretty simple m8

but i can't stop eating
i tried
but when i see a cookie
i gourge myself
i am a fat hog

You don't hate yourself.
I used to be 245 lbs. I looked in the mirror when i was 17 at the start of the Summer, and i hated myself.
2 days later, I woke up, made a sandwich, ate it, then ran on a treadmill for an hour. I ate a sandwich for lunch. I ate a sandwich for dinner. I did the same thing every day for the rest of the summer.
I lost like 60 pounds that summer.

>I want to be anorexic
no you don't mate

Use amphetamines and you lose 20kg easily.

I'm 250 pounds 5' 10"
i want to do the penn teller way
look at this motherfucker
he did it

dude, i'm so fat that my gf rolled over after sex, rolled over again and was STILL on top of me.

if i was in the us i'd totally buy a shitton of meth and lose the weight.
but you can't get meth in brazil.
i wonder if cocaine would do the job.

Don't ever say that, I've been through it, it's honestly worse than dying, you can sometimes feel your stomach eating itself, and you lose so much strength it's beyond belief. I'm weighting 104 pounds right now due the economic and social situation here, but I was at around 80, I then went to the doc and she sent me some pills after a serious hour-long chat. Just exercise and eat healthy plus some vitamins, it'll make a big impact. Limit your budget when you go out, carry enough just for bus/taxi/water and nothing else, there's a lot of ways out and anorexia is not one of them.

same height
60 kg
feelsgoodman

this is literally me
i'd change places with you

You're not THAT fat, you look like my dad. In all honesty don't be ashamed, hit the gym, buy those protein shakes so you can replace the fat with makes, vitamin supplements, and above everything, willpower, that's the mix for a great body. Good luck, it's hard, but doable, imagine it as a college degree, it takes a while but it's well worth it.

**Replace fat with muscles

Sorry, Swype derps up sometimes.

how the hell did you manage not to eat?
teach me some self control.

strong stimulants desu...

K E T O
E
T
O

Keto diet. I can eat 3 bacon slices in the morning and not be hungry until 5pm. I have to force myself to eat these days.

Like what? Any legal one?

disgusting fat fuck
fucking loser some weight jesus how can a girl look at you and not vomit
you fucking PIG

just kill yourself damn

>tfw I eat so much cheap junk food daily my stomach acid might eat away my organs at some point in the next months

keep coming
tell me more

i have acid reflux too

I dont know your laws but here is in order of the safest to use: ephedrine, methylphenidate, dextroamphetamine. there is more just google it.

self control only comes from within, and no one can teach it to you except yourself, you must put it into your mind that you absolutely will not eat or if you do it will be lean meats, vegetables, fruits and water only, and if you can't stick to that then you're obviously not worth saving in the first place.

Strong mix of not having food (couldn't find it anywhere) and depression when I realized this country is my literal coffin because I'm never escaping this circus of a government. It's gotten better now, I enrolled in college, 5 years modern languages, I moved to my own place and now I'm gaining weight slow but steady.

kys you're self

>ephedrine

I used to buy this a lot. Unfortunately, they no longer sell it.

>methylphenidate
That's ritalin, right? I had a source, but it is gone now.

>dextroamphetamine
they don't sell it here, legal or otherwise.

You need to swallow a bunch of tapeworm's eggs

Seriously cunt its not hard, I became fucking ripped skeleton by just having no-carb protein shakes with flax seed mixed in it and also some fish oil capsules, Did it for a month and lost about 30lbs. I dont know how you can keep eating like a pig when you look like that honestly man stop eating u fat cunt

1. Lift weights. 2. De-emotionalise eating: eat to live, don't love to eat. Think of food as fuel only, not as a sensory joy, not as a joy of "being full".

It is all about discipline, not easy but possible. Set small goals first and try to bring discipline into other aspects of your live. The more normal discipline is for you, the greater are the chances for you to lose weight.

I like being a fat pig

what if i drink coca cola zero?

how?
are you a virgin?

A regular exercise program helps with diet compliance. If you put in a lot of hours exercising, it gives you a good motivation not to "undo" those hours in the gym by cheating on your diet.

Start of judt training regularly at the fym for a week, then once you are in a good training routine in week 2 work out your diet. Diet compliance is much easier when you have the motivation of not losing the hours you out in training and undoing them by eating like a fat fuck.

Don't eat food

One word: Atkins.

You can eat everything except for carbs. And you'll lose weight like a kike in Auschwitz.

wooosh

i used to go to the gym but I quit

i wish i could go to a camp and have nothing to eat

Also one thing that keeps you eating is the fact you have a girlfriend, it's hard to find one when you're a skeleton or a land whale, she keeps you eating in a sub conscious level because you got nothing to lose, not saying that it's entirely her fault, but she's a factor. Discipline, self control, willpower, you can do it, heads up, make your life better. I wish you good luck.

the place you need to exercise self control is at the grocery store or where-ever you get your food. if you don't have harmful shit at hand (and you shouldn't as you well know) then you won't be able to eat it. and resisting for 10 minutes at the store is easier than for 10 hours at home once you've already bought some crap.

the urges subside after a while (especially on, say, keto, which is great for hunger management).

t. person with no bio signal to stop eating

keto

skip the carbs and eat all the bacon and steak you want

No sugar, no booze. Have a drink and / or the occasional desert at a celebration, NOT as part of your general diet.

Small portions of starches - bread, pasta, potatoes, rice. Fill up on veggies and a decent amount of protein.

Fats aren't so bad, olive oil, coconut oil even butter is fine. Stay the fuck away from fats that have complex sounding name. Partially-hydroxylated-trans-oil type stuff.

Also, go for a walk, you tubby cunt.

>i wish i could go to a camp and have nothing to eat

Seriously, start doing atkins. I'm doing atkins for a month or so and I've lost 10 kg in that period. And I eat everything I like, except carbs. So no bread, pasta, rice, sweets, etc. But you can eat meat, chicken, fish, etc.

Truth

lost 70lbs doing that shit and starting strong lifts

saved my life

just fuck those carbs and eat ALL THE BACON

Bacon has to much fat. Streak and other lean meat in combination with low carb vegetables is better. The most important thing is drink enough and ONLY water, tea and other sugarfree drinks (do not buy products with sugar substitutes, like aspartam, it is not only unhealthy, but makes you hungry).

its a disorder most common on girls at 15 years old. Or models. Mabe if you go trans you can be anorexic. Good luck.

OP I humbly suggest

>Stop eating so many carbs.
>Stop drinking anything other than water
>Replace rice/noodles with cut up zucchini.
>Use a non stick pan and put a bit of water in there instead of using oil.
>Buy kitchen scales and download myfitnesspal and log all your food so you know how many calories you are consuming.
>Figure out what your BMI, TDEE and BMR are.
>Eat 500-1000 calories less than your TDEE until your BMI is under 24.9
>Do moderate exercise like cycling 1 hour or start a running program like C25k

If you follow these steps you will easily lose 1kg per week (possibly more) while still feeling completely satisfied.

>tubby
this word sounds so cute

I'll try it. Only proteins and fat, right?

if you are doing keto you need all the fat you can get, but yes bacon is not the healthiest fat source if you can just eat avocado and nuts

Don't buy cookies and you won't see them

Use more energy than you consume.

Also don't make up any execuse for yourself, all that does is give you permission to fail.

start drinking coffee, and abstain from all fat, as much as you can.

You will have cute girly arms if you decide to lose weight, you could pass as a trap.

i'd rather be a cute boy

When I was addicted to amphetamines the smell of food made me physically ill. Just do drugs.